Help me get rid of a freeloading roomate

Help me get rid of a freeloading roomate

So I live in an 2 bedroom apartment and we decided to rent the smaller room with utilities, so this black girl came... and honestly I did not want to rent it to her, so told her I would call her when I decided, never did.... so a couple of days passed... and decided to repost it... the same black girl contacted me asking if it was available, I felt obligated to say yes , long story short, shes been living here 2 months and has been bringing her black bf and gf who visit her sometimes and they take a shower everytime they come over, today her bf was in the room the entire day watching television... how the fuck do I get rid of them Sup Forums, sometimes I leave the entire day and my small dogs are at home... feel incredibly uncomfortable...I need to ask them to leave... without them accusing me of racism

OP here, and yes I have past roomates from a hispanic chick, to a white dude... and never had to deal with this shit... fuckign black people

What's the problem, again?

OP here, and yes I have past roomates from a hispanic chick, to a white dude... and never had to deal with this shit... fuckign black people.

Dude, chill

Feel like they're taking advantage of the free utilities

No, you don't.

fml this thread is filled with SJWs

Nah, op just sucks.

Im just going to pretend the apartment is haunted, I hear that's a deal breaker for a any nig

>without them accusing me of racism
If you're white, there's nothing you can do to become any more racist in their eyes. And there's nothing you can do to become any less racist in their eyes. So fuck it.

You're stuck with these lowlife racists and they're playin you hardcore balls deep, your hell hasn't even begun cuz they've done this a hundred times before and know exactly how far to push your ass

You let a black chick be your apartment roommate? You have to be the biggest idiot on Sup Forums.

You had experience before? I want to hear

Why have you had experience renting to black people?

Start smearing shit all over the walls

Just tell them one of your friends is moving in and you're sorry but they will need to find another place to live

>playin you hardcore
>they take a shower
>watching television

This is now an autism thread.

No doubt dude.

no matter what you do they will accuse you of being racist. They will also pull every fucking trick in the book if you try to evict them, and then will probably break everything on the way out the door.

Your only option is to buy some meth or something and put it in their room with like a fake lab or something, then call the cops like the poor naive sucker you are

Are they loud? Do they do things other than shower and watch TV? Do yall pay giant water/heating bills because of this? If it's the main TV and you feel it's being bogarted just talk to the bitch. If they are using your soap and shit do the same. I made a little shower basket when I had roommates. Otherwise it seems like you are just being a bit of a cunt.

Nah i believe this guy knows how that shit begins. One month its utilities, 6 months its a whole new level of fucked up.

You don't have to rent to anyone you don't want to. Except disabilities.
You should have told her she didn't meet the requirements and make something up

This is correct.

This is incorrect.

Maybe so

Maybe you could try not to be a faggot? Assert yourself. Plan things to do in your space. Engage the people there. Make it look like you're the one in charge and encouraging them to join you.

I know it's tough, but alpha up you faggot.

What the fuck is even happening here?

OP, you truly are a faggot.

Why is their race an issue?
If you don't want to be accused of racism don't be a racist.

fucking cucks, Im going to tell this bitch the apartment is hunted by dead confederates

This. As long as bills are on time and they arent loud and obnoxious then I wouldnt care.
And all my shit was in my room anyways locked with a padlock when I left.
I also never left my room other then to cook, shower, or leave for work so I guess thats kind of a bonus.

I think OP isn't being a rasict he's bring logical. You don't make people feel unwelcome in their own space and OP feels unwelcome af. He let a black girl roommate with him. Didn't think she would bring others with her.
But she did
Didn't think they would sit and watch TV ALday but they do. Didn't they honk they would take showers together but they do. These people live with roommate's but act as if they live alone I understand completely they have over stayed their welcome. And feeling the way you do is normal. OP your not a racist you just come from a world where you respect people personal space niggers don't they will take advantage and when you say something they will get stupid with you and call you a rasict. But be smart about it. Think of a way to make them feel like they need to go else where. Why would you ever let a black girl be your roommate don't you know they bring black dudes home black people are nasty as fuck and just fuck who ever yuck

I'd say your veteran uncle Ike is getting too sick to live by himself and he needs to come stay with you so you can watch him. Family>niggers

Just burn a cross out front, OP

Get 2 of your buddies to come over dressed in KKK outfits have them knock on the door but make her answer it then rush to the door like "oh shit guys I said we meeting tomorrow night not tonight!" They will leave soon enough

Is it an apartment or house?

Raise the rent ridiculously high.

You could just man up and say you don't feel like she's a good fit, and you're if things don't improve she should begin looking for a new place. Next roomie set some ground rules about having people over. She probably feels since she's paying half its half her home and she can let her friends do whatever since its HER home.

Seriously though man the fuck up and talk to her. It's as easy as "hey I'm kinda uncomfortable with you having people over all the time. I'm renting to you, not you+. If you're going to continue having your lover or friends over like this and using the utilities then you'll need to pay x more money (unless you guys have a rental contract)"

You stupid ass You should of told her you just found a roomate..... you should of never told her your the person on the lease.
You should call front desk tell them that you want them gone. You heard them over talking about breaking into other apartment's (Apts always have repost of breakins) call user and say you over heard people from apartment ××× breaking into cars and apts. Black chick along with black guy. They will come to you and ask if you know them tell them you let them stay office will come.into contact with letter. Stating you have 30 days to leave premises. Hand it to black girl and say I'm sorry but front office has gotten multiple complaints about you and your boyfriend saying you broke into apts. Your welcome bitch

One of the few non faggots in this thread

nope, no contract, rent is 1800... she pays 750

Satanic Ritual. No matter what, blacks are always scared of the weird whites.

quit posting pics of dark skinned jewfros

quit posting pics of dark skinned jewfros.

are jews an albino mutation of blackfros?

Well there you go. Tell her you're bumping the rent up if she continues this shit.