Sup Forums, this faggot keeps popping up in my news feed. Who is he, why should i care...

Sup Forums, this faggot keeps popping up in my news feed. Who is he, why should i care, and why is this little faggot getting this much attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

sccgov.org/sites/da/newsroom/newsreleases/Documents/B-Turner VIS.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

apparently he is some sort of rapist..

Yeah, but so are the 50 thousand whom are convicted. What makes this faggot so popular?

that's Brock Turner. he is a rapist. duh.

Isn't he that kid who got such an unjust sentence that he's going to be killed by someone once his month long sentence is up?

His name is Robert Paulson.

I thought it was 6 months or something

I guess?

His name is Robert paulson

Can't burn the turn

oh wait.. yeah no he's fucked

>He raped a girl
>Hes an athlete from a good school and good family
>Got off pretty easy
>Friend of victim posts moving passage about him
>People are moved and repost it
>Extremists bandwagon and post shit every hour about it

It's a fad. It'll be over in a few days.
Brock comes in, Gorilla goes out

Blacks are actually 3 times more likely to commit rape than whites. They make up only 12 percent of the population and commit 36 percent of the total rapes. Studies have shown that black women are also much less likely to report rape, so it stands to reason that black men may actually be committing at least 50 percent of the total rapes in the US.

Okay, so this is,a race thing? Because I'm waiting for a chimpout.

wtf does that have to do with this case you idiot? This case has to do with lighter sentences for rich people. You race baiters are just as stupid as feminists.

We know that niggers gonna nig. This isn't fucking Tumblr. But why would you even bring that shit up? We're not talking about that.

We're talking about the fag in the picture, would you focus?

This degenerate is actually a rapist.
He admitted to fucking the chicks unconscious body.

While past "rapes" have been completely fabricated this degenerate deserves max sentencing.

The hoards of defenders are just giving a bad name to those who speak against true rape fabrications

His name is Robert Paulson

Too bad he wasn't in a pool when he was raping her, maybe then he would have got away.

He's the perfect case to demonstrate both rape culture and white privilege, if you believe in those things.

Most of the time with rape cases there's always some element of "There aren't any witnesses" or "She's lying" or "We don't know exactly what happened". This dude was caught in the act of fingering an unconscious girl behind a dumpster and then ran when two guys saw him and told him to stop. Now when people talk about this case they have to face the fact that a seemingly normal guy can commit a rape, and there is no doubt that this guy did what any reasonable person knows is wrong "because of rape culture".

The white part comes into play because people believe that the whole reason he got six months instead of six years is because he's a white college athlete from a nice family with no criminal history. It is true that there are black people, and basically any kind of person, serving much longer sentences for objectively worse crimes (cause smoking weed is a crime).

Basically the liberal media loves it because its a straight white male who confirmed the idea of rape culture with zero doubt, and didn't get published appropriately. Also the added bonus of "Smoking a plant gets you more time". While I don't think that this can "confirm" rape culture like they do, I do think the guy is a piece of shit and if he was a black guy around the same age and/or not in college he would've gotten a worse sentence. I am a faggot

He's the kid who raped that gorilla that ended up getting shot.

Bad parenting i guess...

I imagine the SJWs have chosen him to be a symbolic representation for all rapists everywhere. To them, he is the face of rape, even though statistics say the average rapist looks nothing like him. This whole war against a perceived 'rape culture' has decided that a rapist deserves nothing less than a torturous death, therefore, a 6 month sentence has caused an uproar. I personally think rape deserves a lot more than 6 months but this outrage is a little much.

Good job, I wouldn't be able to communicate it that clearly. Also, I didn't realize all he did was finger her. I know it's still a shitty thing to do but I thought he did a lot worse.

Dont you fucking dare quit on me. The divident from my tobacco stocs may fall.

Read the female's letter and realize she's a dumb cunt getting blackout drunk.

sccgov.org/sites/da/newsroom/newsreleases/Documents/B-Turner VIS.pdf

I can already sense a bunch of assholes using this case for personal gain. SJW and Feminazis will push their agenda on how men are bad. Racists will begin their whole "because he is not black" agenda. Potheads will begin to push their legalize marijuana agenda.

The main point is lost though, if you are from a rich family you should STILL suffer the same consequences as the average joe. The shit storm will last a week then all these selfish pig organizations will use this for their "quotes" and examples in the future and the main problem will never be addressed.

Rich CEO's, rich families, politicians, the upper class never get in trouble. They always get away with their crimes.