S/fur

s/fur

Dash, Dash, Hundred yard flash!

>Dash
Yes, that is my name.

ONLY BUTTS EDITION

Stronk!

Kansyr here, dude from last thread with a painting. Posting self stuff, for user that wanted to see more.

That's awesome!
Funny your bring that up too because I just found out today that my Mom's friend apparently has a friend that's high up in the MS Chicago office and would probably look at my resume.
On the off chance they're actually interested I wonder if I'd even like it there.

Ya, like I said the furry market is crappy. I see fantastic artists flop all the time.

i guess people with talents are cool

How well do you draw mares?

Dude that's awesome news! I bet he would be willing to look at your resume and interview you, I don't remember much about Microsoft but I remember that my Dad did enjoy what he did there.

I thought it was pretty cool, even though it's just Windows 98 the disc still says "For Internal Use Only" on it and was dated before the public release date. The disc looks like it will still read too.

Hey man

Greetings Mer SCF3.

See, I'm determined not to do that, whatsoever. I've worked too hard and fucked off on a lot of other things not to keep hitting my stride.

How was your day dude?

This is the 2nd image in every single fur thread

Ya, I guess now that I think about it I wouldn't mind working on one of their non-Windows projects. But I have virtually no experience in Windows development so who knows if they'd be interested.

I can respect that.

Yes, yes it is.

It's an NSA backdoor.

OP posts it

I'll take it as a compliment.

I've never tried, but I'm rather proficient at figuring out how to draw pretty much anything.

I bet if they put you on a windows project, you could pick it up pretty fast.

you've got the skill and knowledge, even if it isn't directly related to windows.

It was a day. Glad it's not so hot out, got my strut tower almost straightened out. as good as it's going to get I guess.

You should try, I'd like to see an example.
Also, if you're trying to get commissions and stuff where do you post your work?

Ya, maybe. But I more meant would I WANT to work on Windows.

moar?

for a day's work that sounds like a good amount of progress. Hopefully you can get it sorted out soon.

Oooh gotcha.

That's something only you know.

>would I WANT to work on Windows.

Is it a job?
Does it pay well?
will it get you experience?

Cute, but looks like her account is gone.

Your name is literally cancer

It will be on the track saturday.

The last one is the only one that would be important to me.
I really don't want to get stuck in a job I don't enjoy. Both my parents went that route...

Sounds good.

That would be too bad, it is from the older area of this folder.

That's understandable, but if it gets you a start then it's something. And something is better then nothing.

Ya, that's kinda what I'm thinking too. Connections and all that.

can i b a furr 2 plx

I post pretty often on tumblr, on reddit when I can, and I used to post often on my fa before the dam password thing happened.

Also, idk, I can draw dragons after 1 day of drawing them?

I'm deleting a lot of stuff lately. Guess I'm starting to lose the digital pack rat thing which is good.

FOUR MORE GIGS FOUR MORE GIGS

Your stuff is good. If you keep at it, i'm sure you'll gain a following.

Ya. Not that it's hard to get more space these days, but getting rid of the clutter is nice.

Well that's a problem.
I dont ever tumbler or redit.
I dont think I've ever been to either aside from being told to look at a link or something.

FA is your best option for commissions.

Legit tho, I've seen worse