Oh my lord, I am with her. I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate...

Oh my lord, I am with her. I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate. I am overwhelmed by her graciousness, her kindness. This woman who has made world history tonight and will be our first female president!

This woman who is the must qualified candidate for president in the entire history of our nation.

I donated $35 tonight that I cannot really afford.

I am with her to the end. To the wall.

I am with her.

I am with her.

I am with this woman, whose contributions to our American democracy have never been acknowledged, or appreciated.

I am with her. She, who has always done the extra work and gone the extra mileā€¦ All of her life. For everyone.

I am with her. Not because she was for me. But because I believe that her heart and her love for America, for people who are downtrodden, and people who are discriminated against, is abiding. I am with her. I am with her always. I am with her because she is ever underappreciated, ever underestimated, ever vilified.

I am with her.

Because her candidacy is the promise of America. I am with her because she is the compassionate, loving, committed candidate that I have waited for, all my life.

I am with her.

Because, this was never going to be easy. She is a woman, after all. She has been attacked all her life.

I am with her.

My candidate. Who has ever, without knowing me, been for me. My candidate, who has ever been kind and compassionate. Who has ever worked her heart out.

I am with her.

And, in many ways, I am her.

Look fag, it's the battle of the 1990s.
Do you vote for the President or Atlantic City?

How much were you paid to shill this crap?

fuck you cunt

So, when you watch her speeches, you don't get that sociopath vibe?

Spoiler [spoiler]Grover is the monster[/spoiler]

Giving women the right to vote was the point in our country's history when things started going to shit.

When I'm 80 and forced to pray to Mecca 5 times a day, I'll remember it as our biggest mistake.

Luckily, our new Islamic masters won't have made that same mistake.

>to the wall

Think again, kiddo.

please lord anyone but her
I will vote trump 100 times before her

Hold on there cunt!