Stop being sexist, its time to vote for QUEEN HILLARY

stop being sexist, its time to vote for QUEEN HILLARY.

its 2016. Its time we had a woman in the white house to fix all the damage men did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hillary shouldn't be president for a million reasons, her being a woman isn't one of them you dipshit

yes it is

No its not

>fix all the damage men did
>YFW she's already damaged shit as Secretary of State

>most experience: check
>isnt racist: check
>is a grandmother: check
>doesnt want to deport latino and muslim families: check
>for LGBT rights: check
>for black rights: check
>acknowledges climate change: check
>wants gun control: check

SAY IT WITH ME: MADAME PRESIDENT.

cunt

> queen Hillary

Go blow up an abortion clinic crazy radical shithead

we cannot have a facist, racist and sexist bully like drumpf in the oval office

Benghazi

i'm pro choice you nigger don't come at me with that shit

But he has dubs and you dont

My dubs say otherwise

You idiot
Men aren't the enemy
The blacks are not
The Republicans are not
The Mexicans are not

It's all just a show to divide you and conquer and you bought it

>most experience at sucking lobbyist/foreign cock
>supported Robert Byrd
>lol, she has a vagina and ovaries, so unique and cool
>wants to undercut native labor by importing third-worlders who don't respect our culture and custosm
>gays need more free shit handed to them, gay marriage and tranny bathrooms wasn't enough apparently; making tiny minorities the center of attention is super important
>supports black privilege, "anti-gentrification (whites aren't allowed in black neighborhoods) chimping out, and not punishing crimes
>acknowledges carbon tax cash for the sake of exaggerations, and keeping native oil cucked so the Saudis can stay in power
>wants to prevent people from defending themselves in the upcoming chimpouts

Wow, pure shit.

>facist, racist and sexist

Proofs?

america should be built on hate. It should be build on love and acceptance. We need bridges, not walls.

I'm voting for neither canidate. I've never liked Trump or that cunt Hillary, both of them are scumbags.

tell me more

shouldnt be built on hate*

Bitch is acting like there hasn't ever been a woman leader before.

please lord anyone but her
I will vote trump 100 times before her

How's my daughter Hillary?

/thread

Except Hillary doesn't have to live in a barrio. She has secret service agents and multiple secluded mansions.

Fuck the people who live on the Mexican border, right? Let them get their heads chopped off by narcos, it's progressive.

I'm looking forward to a Hillary presidency. It will show, beyond shadow of doubt, that putting a woman in charge doesn't fix a goddamn thing.

>doesnt want to deport latino and Muslim families: check
What wrong with enforcing immigration laws?

Do you think that if you openly came to another country they will just let you in without papers? So just because they got away with it they should not be deported?

Im republican and im voting for Hillary bc I am not a Tea Party Nutcase who gets their dick stuck in their suburbam full of their 7 kids

Time to burn this corrupt system to the ground.

THIS IS NOW A GLORIOUS DONALD TRUMP THE GOD EMPORER THREAD

Post your Donalds

Yes.

america is built on immigrants

have a heart. Would you turn hungry women and children away?

Trump girls are the best.

Yeah bc taking in uneducated shitbags oversaturates the work force and leaves Americans who came here legally getting cucked.
Stfu morale fag

You're an idiot.

The United States is the only country in the modern world that won't fine you, jail you, torture you, or execute you for entering the country illegally. Go fuck yourself.

Immigration is a negative to the world as a whole.

It robs the immigrants' country of talent and labor force for improvement, and puts unnecessary burden on the host country.

See this professor's video on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

She looks like the wierd girl who was a bit of loner and came from a broken home so didn't really know how to wash but did know how to fuck like a tiger because her stepdad drinks.

Just stop

This point does not hold water, please elaborate on what you are asking here
So you are telling we should just throw Visas to the trash and anyone who pleases can come yo yr country without any legal checks?

>Takin the bait
This isn't a question of sexism, it's a question of who will advance the US. Hillary ain't gonna cut it.

>bait

Also we've had a women i the white house and look what happened, the ambassador was killed

this isnt 1960. The world doesnt belong to privileged white men anymore. Stay mad. She did what she had to do.

do you always believe what the politician or party says?

This is patently untrue. Throughout the west, and a lot of other countries besides if you can speak the language, work, pay taxes and not get in trouble with the law... no-one's looking for you.

>america is built on immigrants
who came here legally and went through the legal process

Showing up on a boat?

>being in denial

Damn right I would.

They don't belong in my house just by virtue of them breathing. I am not responsible for the world's problems. She wants to live with me, she's gonna have to chip in...either with money or pussy.

but she is married to one, and helps him maintain his money and privilege.

Um no...if you get caught, you get deported, go fuck yourself. You don't know shit motherfucker.

I hate that this election year has come down to asking "Who is marginally less awful?".

But seriously, who is marginally less awful?

The fact that this massive cunt of a human being may very well become our next president based on the fact that she IS a woman turns my stomach. The only reason she has voters to her cause is because she plays the "woman card" and she plays it quite well i'll add. She is a degenerate flousey whose only meritable act was staying will billy blowjobs.

Yes, end white male privilege, so you can have the privilege to get raped and robbed by third-worlders. Totally helps advance women.

I'd like to see you enforce all that shit without white male lawyers, cops, and soldiers.

she has style and grace

drumpf just looks like a doofus

I see you've never been married.
Men already know this. Women will never admit to its truth.
All she'll do is fuck things up even worse, then blame it on men.

She literally looks like a bumbling fucking goon.

>drumpf
Everything you say is now invalid

She's literally a cuck.

Trump fucks supermodels.

The age, sex, race or sexual orientation of a candidate doesn't matter to me...rgeir views do...and neither Trump nor Clinton will get my vore.

No, he's been married, he's one of those cuck betas that is "letting" his wife explore her sexuality, and is a proud "feminist"

On the shore they we are all detained for days and weeks long for the due documentation and disease control. They were not undocumented

> stop being sexist
> calls Hillary queen

Are you assuming Hillary's gender, user?

vote for Frank Underwood, best president!

Except not voting for Trump is voting for Hillary. Good job, Cuck

This

after bernie the next man she'll defeat is DRUMPF.

I'm a Libertarian
but I'm promoting the Constitution condidate
Darrell Castle for pres, Scott Bradley for vp
I think they have a better chance of taking the career Reps that are butthurt about Trump and the Dems that are terrified of Hillary

Women are at the root of nearly every problem currently facing American society and we want to elect a woman. Fucking tards.

she has great fashion taste. stop being plebs.

She's a waste

She looks like Edward Ka-Spel

This

It's just as sexist to vote for someone just because she's a woman as it is to not vote for someone because she's a woman.
I'm not voting for hillary because she's a lying sack of shit.
I hate trump too, but were one running, I'd vote for an aborted fetus in order to attempt to keep hillary out of office.

How can she take care of the countries needs when she couldn't even take care of her husbands?

>most common joke ever, but also a valid point. think of what other world leaders will say about us as a country.

I'd rather have Clinton than Trump anyways if I HAD to pick between the two.

Voting third party in this election isn't gonna change the outcome, but it might put a third party in the spotlight for the next election at least.

The only reason I am opposed to Hillary is because she wants to grant amnesty to 11 million illegals and allow a path to citizen ship for more. There is already too much competition for jobs due to high immigration and they drive down wages and shit out too many kids. I just generally hate spics to the core.

clinton killed 4 people directly and thousands more indirectly

and you want her...?