Sup Forums, you're on death row, and they've allowed you one last meal. What is it?

Sup Forums, you're on death row, and they've allowed you one last meal. What is it?

For me, it's chinese chicken w broccoli, chicken fried rice, and a side of chicken wings. A nice cold 2-liter coke too. Pound Cake for dessert.

>chicken chicken chicken

NIGGER DETECTED

bleach

Depends on the method of execution.

Whatever will react as violently as possible with the aforementioned method.

Let them clean my guts off the fucking walls.

Alternatively, a bowl of peanuts. I have a peanut allergy. Not killing me, bitches!

My dad's BBQ ribs, homemade mac and cheese, half a burger and some Dr. Pepper. Piece of strawberry cheesecake for dessert

A bowl of gummy worms and a glass of coconut water. & for desert your mom. pussy

nice bowl of posole and a lime flavored jarritos. mexican as fuck but so good. some mint chocolate chip ice cream for desert

13 Oz steak
Potatoes
Asparagus
Cherry cheescake

mcrib and shamrock shake and a starbucks pumpkin spice latter , otta buy me a few years

Mine is a cheese steak except in replace of cheese is grilled chicken. Nice velvety cheese loaded with red and green peppers and fried onions. Side of loaded potato fries and a Mountain Dew baja blast to wash that down. Good three hope it takes off.

Lisa Ann's Ass.

>Not killing me, bitches!

you must be stupid if you think they'd give you anything that would kill you before the aforementioned time

>then i'll just purposely choke on my food!

no they will save your ass so they could kill you or else it looks bad on them

oh come on, this shit is gudder than a muhfucka

"Dunno, kinda lost my appetite. Not sure if you're aware, but I'm getting murdered tomorrow."

In-n-Out burger with fries and a nep shake

My moms home made cheesy hash brown casserole thing so full of fat I might die before they get to execute me

raw dog meat covered in tomato paste and mustard seed. then on the side incinerated kale. and to drink a fine urine from a high end celebrity. Then followed by sugar coated goat testicles. And finally a shot of horse semen to finish.

>10 red lobster biscuits
>red beans and rice
>Olive Garden Mushroom Ravioli as well as their salad
>Taco Bell Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito
>Mozzerella Sticks
>a nice garlicky and mushroom steak
>bottle of mead
>A1 for everything
>shepherd's pie
>cheddar and sour cream chips

In-N-Out burger, Fries, can of coke, carrot cake, and a whole box of dad's oatmeal cookies with some milk

A handle of Jim beam and 3 liters of coca cola

Kothu Roti (Tandoori chicken, chickpeas, diced vegetables and roti bread fried on a stovetop.)

Sri Lankans got some fucking great street food

ariel winters asshole
and some tiger tail ice cream

that sounds fantastic

kek

I'd request something similar. Probably pic related and a NY strip steak (medium rare) and a baked potato with just butter, salt, and coarse black pepper. Fuck it.

color-wise it looks like vomit.

going to punish the executioner with the most nightmarish diarrhea he'll ever experience second hand?

A pepperoni pizza hot pocket, orange soda and a shot of bankers. Because humble beginnings.

Braised nigger feet on a bed of finely ground black powder covered in smegma.

Pic related is preferred beverage.

Just a small salad, light dressing on the side.

tits or gtfo

Fully cooked/intact puffer fish with raspberry or apple tea

But if u die how would you be able to delete my threads??

Don't knock it til you try it.

Appetizer: Seared foie Gras with tuna sashimi and sliced mango with truffle oil drizzled on top, side of garlic butter escargot. Fried garlic and squid with big slices of fried garlic. Hen of the wood with a egg over easy on big homemade fresh baked buttered parker rolls. Jalapeño gin martini.

Entree: rib eye, medium rare, sautéed onions and mushrooms. Crunchy fried spinach, peanut butter and jelly Mac and cheese, fresh cavatelli with a white cream sauce with sautéed pancetta and grated aged gouda with tiny sliced sausage mixed in. Fresh uni and perfectly sautéed diver scallops next to fresh sliced raw scallop. Old fashioned and a Moscow mule.

Dessert: a pint of every Ben and Jerry's and Hagan Daz flavor, a chocolate lava cake, Indian rice pudding, chocolate mousse, fresh raspberries and strawberries, and a pistachio souffle with grand Marnier. Triple pour of Macallan 21 neat.

Yeah, fuck you if you think your felonious ass is getting all of that on tax payer dime.

One slow roasted human liver, with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

I'm just happy that nobody was a god damned faggot and took legit serial killers' last meals like they're fucking clever

spoke too fucking soon

"You know what, I'll have a burrito. Just to give you some shit to clean up tomorrow"

There's like a $50 limit

A bullet

olive garden's endless breadsticks and endless popcorn with an endless mountain dew along with 10 pizzas, 25 brownies, 100 bags of doritos, 50 chocolate chip cookies, and to top it off, 30 bags of grapes and 100 chicken tenders
the diabetes will kill me before you can, bitches

do not trust the devil's words, for he lies

broccoli and cheese
And a cheesecake with caramel and strawberry topping.

Whatever the prison serves that day, I'm not special just because I'm about to be put to death for the crimes I committed.

Hm. Can I buy a pair of sweaty gym socks from Jennifer Connelly and boil them in some water to make a fine tea?

Captcha: select all images with tea

kek

what a faggot

let me fill you in on Gary Carl Simmons, Jr's last meal
one Pizza Hut medium Super Supreme Deep Dish pizza with double portions of mushrooms, onions, jalapeño peppers, and pepperoni, a second pizza with three cheeses, olives, bell pepper, tomato, garlic, and Italian sausage, 10 8-oz. packs of Parmesan cheese, 10 8-oz. packs of ranch dressing, one family size bag of Doritos nacho cheese flavor, 8 oz. jalapeño nacho cheese, 4 oz. sliced jalapeños, 2 large strawberry shakes, two 20-oz. cherry Cokes, one super-size order of McDonald's fries with extra ketchup and mayonnaise, and two pints of strawberry ice cream.

holy fuck i didn't know she was a jew

Fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, lobster tail, homemade mashed potatoes, egg rolls, crab ragoon, pizza and devils food cake for desert. God this is depressing to think about being in that situation.

All you can eat buffet.

Do you understand the cost of the ingredients in relative to the cost of ?
No? Then you're a confirmed ramen and easy-mac eater.

Because all incarcerated felons deserve it right? They should be aloud to get tvs and radios and all types of shit to make their stay a little more bearable right?

How much of that did he get through?

this guy eats

boiled lamb
alcohol
cigarettes

From what i read. about half way

McDouble, small fries, bottle of Fiji water. Vanilla ice cream with orange marmalade on the side for desert.

iHop's Red Velvet Strawberry Creme Crepes with their French Toast.

It's what I always got, and I rather go out with something sweet.

Again, a waste of tax payer dime.

.357 mag
hacksaw
4 hand grenades

688444444 get

I'll take a bowl of plutonium, some highly explosive C4 french fries, a 2-liter if jet fuel, and I'll wash it all down with 5 lbs of dynamite!

Everlasting Gobstopper.

Checkmate.

/thread.

Two steak chimichangas, a bucket of tater tots fried in peanut oil (gotta have ketchup for dipping), fried ravioli, and one gallon of Tin Roof ice cream.

>sausage gravy and biscuits
>eggs over easy
>bacon
>pancakes with REAL maple syrup
>rye toast with butter and apple jam
>red skin potato home fries
>whole milk

but where's the protein

>pancakes with REAL maple syrup

People that use that Aunt jemimah or mrs. butterworths shit just don't know do they? The real stuff is just orders of magnitude better.

A bullet to the temple.

Orange chicken and 2 egg rolls with from Panda Express, a small pepperoni pizza from Domino's, a vanilla coke with 2 shots of Kraken rum, deep fried jalapeno slices, and a whoppper. For dessert, a cinnabon cinnamon roll with extra icing and a large glass of milk

Nothing beats a solid grade b dark amber maple syrup from Vermont.

I live in Vermont and want to declare holy maple jihad on fags that use the fake shit.

doesn't matter where it's from really. as long as it's the real thing.

>grade b

This guy knows his syrup.

A steak 1 inch thick, with 2 Huge fucking lobster tails. Butter sauce, and a Coke.

Kobe beef with some shark fin soup

KYS

That's what they were going to give you anyway.

FOUND THE JAP

what's shark fin soup like though? largest fish ive had was marlin and it sucked

Dead nigger babies with a side of dead nigger babies marinated in dead nigger blood.

not diverse enough

Im going to have your moms fat juicy wet moist pussy and then your dads hot ass for desert

A bloody tampon in a bowl.

Absolutely no fucking synergy with those flavors. Greasy mess. Try again.

It's buttery with a slight seafood taste. Less of a seafood taste than lobster.

>implying chicken isnt god-tier food
there's something severely wrong with you

>synergy

I want to eat a big bowl of cum from everyone in /b

Ideally, what my family makes on Christmas.

If not possible, then I guess nothing.

the fins are tasteless, the flavors are in the soup.
its hard to describe the taste, you really have to try it for yourself.

Freshly killed chicken that live a happy life eating bugs and plants on an actual farm? Yeah, it's good if it's prepped right.

God tier? My fucking sides.

found the Somalian