Tfw you realize that you either fell for the meme or have some common sense are just not voting for Trump...

>tfw you realize that you either fell for the meme or have some common sense are just not voting for Trump, despite Hillary being so shit

Why is this election so garbage? Is it gonna get progressively worse with every election?

>inb4 edgy memelords shitposting about how Trump is so great
>inb4 OP can't inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno
youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxii
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No opinions Sup Forums?

Who could vote for this guy? it would be best for the world if trump supporters were sterilized, But that wouldn't be politically correct.

As I said, people who support him fell for the "Oh he speaks his mind" meme.

Trump for president

Not a real tweet you fucking retard. Democrats are as dumb as they think themselves smart. You need to be sterilized mother fucker

your country is doomed

Welcome to the club of Americans who hate both candidates but vote for one because they hate the other more. The real lesson from this shit show is that the American voting system is broken and the two parties represent a large variety of the political spectrum, yet each party only gets one representative. That's why candidates like Trump and Bernie exist.

Oooh careful with that edge. Doesn't change the fact that he still believes climate change is a hoax, look it up ya inbred bastard.

Explain this libtard

Do you actually know how to read? Read the OP; at no point do I say that J particularly like Hillary, it's just she's marginally less unfit to be POTUS

Looks like Hilary's paid shills are getting smarter.
still
>everyone who does not agree with me is an edgelord

Why would it matter who gets elected?
They all do the same shit regardless.

So Sandroid detected. How's it feel to know that the Hilldog is crushing your candidate ?

I don't know how many of you fucks would vote for Gary Johnson but I'm guessing a lot more agree with him and hate Trump/Billary but are still going to vote for one of those two because, y'know... throwing vote away.

In reality, it doesn't really matter which one you vote for. The globalist or the pretend to be not globalist.

No.
Trump is anti-establishment and not politically correct, he also wont change his mind based upon poll numbers of opions or bribes.
Hilary on the other hand is tumblrfag feminazi who is politically correct and changes opinion based on poll numbers and money, shes also the most establishment candidate who took money from Syria.

Why do people hate Hilary Clinton so much?

Please give me seriouls reasons based in reality. Thank you.

The world is doomed, dear user

See

because everyone else does.

vote for Frank Underwood

> is anti-establishment
> campaigns to be in charge of establishment

*carrie

maybe next time he'll think before he cheats, motherfucker.

Nope, Sanders is a delusional old man who doesn't really understand how the economy works. My money was in Rubio for a while, until he released his economic plans, which are also retarded. Then I just lost all hope.

>Trump supporter line of thought:
>Not Trump? Hillary
>Not Hillary? Bernie
>No Bernie? Are there any other candidates?

h-how were you the fastest sperm, exactly? kek

a lot of it is just by chance.

To be fair, there aren't many candidates worth considering anymore. Some people keep pushing Johnson, I guess.

If you don't like any candidate why the fuck do you care. You even live in America?

trump 2016

Are Sanders voters officially on suicide watch yet?

>Why do people hate Hilary Clinton so much?

Gay marriage:
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

Super predators:
youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

Iraq War:
youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

She is wrong on many important things. She is a republican until it is more popular to be a democrat.

Beta cucks browsing b voting for hilary. Okay

some of them. but that has to do more with the underlying mental illness rather than the fact that he is officially done now.

Some nice person compiled a video on Hillary sucking bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Hilary's foundation is a NGO intended to improve health and wellness across the world. That has little to do with women's rights. They do not have to filter who they receive money for, especially in regards to Hilary Clinton's presidential campaign or her policies. These two things have nothing to do with each other, especially considering that Hilary Clinton is not even running it anymore.

Oh, and receiving money for your foundation isn't a bribe. You can't use foundation money for your own benefit.

This is such a retarded argument. I'm actually pissed off that you genuinely attempted to use it on me. It's insulting. Fuck you.
>No need to think or write intelligent things if I just accuse whoever disagrees with me of being a troll.

I envy being this dumb. It is probably easy and stress free.

dont worry samethings going to happen when kanye or the next celeb tries to be president

devils advocate:

why is it such a bad thing that a politician tries to represent the majoritarian viewpoint? isn't that one of the benefits of having a democratic republic?

Oh it's real and it isn't even the most cringeworthy

Okay, I am not gonna watch any videos, I have better things to do with my attention span and videos usually make for garbage negative-politics arguments anyway. Please put out your arguments in text or images. This is an imageboard.

>tfw a third party becomes viable because people on both sides are pissed, not just one

#ImWithHim

Sure kid, why don't you say that to my face, pussy? If we ever met in an dark alley you would find out who the 'beta cuck'(You) is real quick.

I wasn't aware that US president/secretary of state is a position where you decide the laws of oman and saudi arabia.

>Trump supporters not being aware of how retarded he is.

Reminder: He was genuinely upset about Starbuck's cup. This is a documented fact.

>this has happened before and it never lasts.

> ask for arguments
> I don't want to watch said evidence when given to me
You autistic or something?

Also she isn't president, and it's a foundation for worldwide health, and she doesn't run it.

But hey, it's a big image with lots of angry rethorical text. So, take that, Clinton!

Missed the entire point you libtards

ITT: Mad Berncucks express rage as he loses any chance of presidency.

there's never been two nominees THIS bad

i agree that there are usually disgruntled people after someone secures the nomination, but there's never been anyone as fucking insane as Trump who's actually been nominated - and Hillary could be indicted (I don't think she did anything that bad, but it realistically could happen)

I mean we should definitely vote for the guy who's openly mysoginistic instead of the woman who may be pretending to be more for women's rights than she actually is. That will make things move forward.

How about you respond to my arguments instead of just getting mad that I didn't fall for your obvious fallacy?

Video from 1996 represents current opinions 20 years later says random man on internet.

can somebody actually explain to me why hillary is so shit?

>BUT BENGHAZI
ok who cares, a consulate was attacked, I fail to see how this is her fault any more than Pearl Harbor being FDR's fault
>BUT HER EMAILS
couldn't care less.

lol. No. You underestimate the support Trump has. The American people are waking up, and that man appears as their only savior in a world full of crazies. Two terms, if you're lucky. Little known fact: a president can be elected an unlimited number of terms, so long as they're not consecutive. We're going to make America great again, no matter how many of you we have to deport (all, hopefully).

BUILD THE WALL.

BUILD IT TALL.

DEPORT THEM ALL.

Libtard here
>women
Stoped reading not important

all these people can say it meme shit lol

Vote third party

Still not watching the videos user? What a libtard hypocrite

the dumbass who made it doesn't understand international politics, so there's no telling if it was a Sanders of Trump poster

but people fail to realize that we can't just go around the world and tell everyone what to do. we disagree with a lot of human rights issues in other countries, but we can't just go there and say "hey, listen up, this is what you're gonna do, brother!"

countries like saudia arabia know we don't like their human rights stance, but it's tied to their religion and culture. we're not going to change them overnight. but if we develop closer ties, influence their culture, and help them evolve to what we see as a better society, then hopefully their human rights issues will become more like ours

that's how actual politics work. not by fiat

Uhm.

A lot of people who oppose Trump are legal US citizens.

Just putting that out there.

She ignored the people in benghazi. Her emails just contribute to her being untrustworthy and a lying bitch

Your mindless ramblings that fell for the meme are incoherent and down right retarded on a new scale, We shall call it the trump scale.

She needs to be right when it is important, not when it is convenient.

3rd party in first past the post voting system LOL

Butthurt bernie supporter

Enjoy wasting your vote

In any popularity contest between a douche and a turd sandwich, the wisest choice is to write-in 'None of the Above'

Never vote for the lesser of two evils. It only encourages them, and speeds along the the arrival date of a Lucifer/Hitler ticket.

> obvious fallacy
Since you're too stupid to understand, Clinton says she's for women's rights, yet her foundation takes money from countries where women have no rights

>She needs to be right when it is important, not when it is convenient.

I like how conservatards always use the candidate someone supports as an insult.

Notice how liberals never do that?

That's because you're full of shit and we aren't.

No wonder conservatives are against science.

>inb4
fuck you shill

wow, what's this?

>She ignored the people in benghazi.
what is she supposed to do? she's the secretary of state. she can't deploy military forces. she can't do shit.
>Her emails just contribute to her being untrustworthy and a lying bitch
like literally every single politician (also including donald trump)?

No you retard, the point is that she changes her opinion right when its politically allowable to do so, as the majority thinks so. You don't just change your opinion on gay marriage from your own merits. Literally nothing's changed from the debate 20 years ago to 2013 except the amount of people that support it.

>tfw Berniefags are on suicide watch

NO REFUNDS FAGGOTS

It's so rare to see a female that looks coordinated when she moves.

Yes. I got that part. Thank you. My response was a retaliation to that very specific point. I encourage you to read it.

It's really hard for you conservashits to even fathom that your opinion is being contradicted, isn't it? You're just so far up your ass that if someone disagrees with you, in your head, he's automatically being a retard who just "doesn't get it".

Fuck trump fuck you.

But user, Global warming it is an expensive hoax!
Let's make murrica great again.

trump supporters are scared kekeke. trump about to lose while being viewed by the whole world HAHHAHAHHA.

>Hillary is better than Trump

Trump is a hell of a lot better than Shillary. Even Bernie is better than Hillary.

Say that when our lord and savior wins the election faggot.

Also this

Learn english before posting.

whichever candidate is being labeled as a racist homophobic misogynist by both political 'wings' is the anti establishment candidate. This applies to both america and europe as well

Incorrect. canadians want trump to lose.. they don't want people from the US coming over to there country.. nice try tho.. stupid trump supporter inbred.

Trump 2016: Not the president america needs, but the president america deserves!

America deserves a president who represents the majority, a horde of overweight halfwits who believe the magic sky fairy will protect them from the evil darkies.

Feel the Johnson
>Gary Johnson

Global 'Warming' is, notice how they are leaning more towards the term 'Climate Change' now, because the planet isn't heating up. In a few years they'll be talking about the coming ice age.

Pretty sure amendment 22 nukes that idea as the text specifically says no one shall be elected to office twice. The word consecutive appears no where in the original text.

law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxii

Hes about to lose hes losing in the polls largely lol. Sucks for you little dicks. fucking inbreds

Man thinks that starting bad and then learning to be a better person is just as bad as still being horrible.

Nah we want trump to win. There are alot of canadians who dont but most level headed and economy focused canadians want him.

>conservatives this conservatives that

muh conservative boogeyman

LoL, that was a perfect sentence learn to read lol stupid trump supporter. Salty ass crack you are.

Enraged libtard detected. How's it feel to be a cuck ?

samefag copypasta.
go back to tumblr, please.

She is the most coruot politician and should be behind bars for treason.

>fucking inbreds
lol

A vote for Hillary is a vote for war in Iraq, Syria and Libya. That blood is on your hands