Belgium - best team in Europe how the fuck did that happen?

Belgium has always been shite in football. Then all of the sudden they start fostering good players. Can someone explain how this happened? EU Money? What?

it's a coincidence. like hungary being the best team ever in the 50s

>good players
some are good, some are hyped, some are shite. Really not different from any other country

They are the most expensive team of Europe. Like Spain said, some players are hyped and overrated, like Fellaini and Lukaku, others, like Naingolan, KDB and Hazard, are actually good

I think they 'borrowed' knowledge from the dutch youth system. And inevitably given a few years they started to become decent.

>best team

actually they're the shittiest team to ever grace the soccer world with the individual talent they have by luck of geographic birth

It can be a coincidence. Sweden would've raped Belgium a couple of years ago, now even their bench is better than their starting eleven, and it's not our team that has gotten worse. Someone is pouring Money into Belgian football. Like the Germans did Before they hosted their World cup.

Yes, well done Belgium, HOWEVER...

lmao why are there only 3 white dudes

BELGIUM YES

Fuck I mean they are too good now for it to be a coincidence.

If they got 2-3 really good players then it could've been a coincidence. Like Sweden in 2004 when we had Zlatan, Larsson and Ljungberg.

But now Belgium has a bench that is better than most teams in the Euros. This can't be a coincidence.

I counted 5-6.

I got brown/blond hair/beard and gray eyes so I'm not white though, that might be the reason why I found more.

Some teams indeed copied the Dutch youth system, like Liège, Beerschot and Genk. But a lot of players actually developed up north: Verthonghen, Alderweireld, Mertens, Vermaelen and Chadli all played in the Dutch competition for a very long time

and lukaku raped the belgian league when he had barely hit puberty because the belgian league is a complete and utter joke

nope. just 3 whites, rest are niggers and shitskins. europe in a nutshell.

how are they reporting the ancelotti-odegaard news in norway is it doomsday for norweigian soccer right now

7 lad.

lukaku is a complete and utter joke

Can you please point out who those 3 whites are

probably 5,4, and 1. the rest look like orangutans and spaniards.

So 2, 16, 7 and 3 aren't white according to you? Even though two of them have light hair

just taking the piss for the nihonlander m8, they can all be white for all i care

According to Transfermarkt, Belgium are only the 5th most valuable

>Belgium - best team in Europe how the fuck did that happen?
To answer your question: It didn't happen.

Lelgium isn't the best team in Europe, has never been and will most likely never be.

They have some good players, but that's all.

We're going to Greece it up this year.
I can feel it. Really disatisfied with how we played though, atrocious match. Lukaku needs to leave.

overrated due to mostly playing in the best league in the world

Still higher ranked than the mlels bruh >=3

Meanwhile NL hasn't spawned a good player in 10 years

>We
>that flag

does_not_compute.jpg

but I agree, really think we are going to do a Greece 2004 performance

>EC in France
>is surprised Belgians are in France

Lelgium.

Hungary Wales and then Croatia is how I see it.

Doable, but I see Croatia reaching the finals over us desu.

you're correct senpai. Belgian tourist in Nice atm.

we are better than in last decades after mexico world cup in 86 we where shit until recently with the world cup

Unlike dumb nations like Bongland and others they help their young players through their clubs instead of importing players to come play

To be honest guys, we got a good youth system. But definatly not the best team

>implying we wanted to take spain
>implying Hungary isn't a better pick

Stay foolish polish, we'll meet in semis

Lukaku scored 25 goals, while Everton finished 11th. He's good. Your manager is the one lacking fingernails to play the guitar.
Like, wtf is he thinking? He bitches about Italy and then beats Sweden by doing the same thing? pfff.

oh shit my flag, i'm undercover in ireland right now

Desu I haven't watched a single Belgian game outside of our but reading around the problems are
>striker that doesn't fit the team (and is probably not good enough)
>no fullbaks + splitting the cb pair

I also think Belgium is vastly overrated (Hazard, De Bruyne, and Naingollan are the only players that other teams could envy). Also I kinda suspect that there isn't way to play with both Hazard and De Bruyne at the same time, Especially not with the player Belgium have.

> ITT A Swede trying to rationalise why they lost.

immigrants

Striker problem is that we face fucking 10 defense man team.

Fullback problem seems to be fixed with based meunier. the CB is not splitted anymore.

KDB and HAZAR get along but rarely performs together at 100% it's one or the other

>a team with fellaini in it
>the best in Europe

pick only one jamal

fellaini barrely played for now , and so far its doing ok , if we keep it on the bench should be good

> EU money
Most of it goes to Eastern Europe and Southern Europe to finance development
Belgium is not the master of the EU
Brussels was chosen because it was in a shit country and in a convenient place for every country involved at the beginning of the EEC