Alright, I'm hoping one of you faggots can help me

Alright, I'm hoping one of you faggots can help me.

Been rolling my own smokes for the last week because it's cheap as fuck, and visually, they look okay, but I can't keep the fuckers lit. They keep going out.

I've tried less tobacco, more tobacco but no difference. Is there anything I might be fucking up with?

>pic related

And this is the average amount of tobacco I put in it

Cigarettes are not supposed to stay lit on their own, they are supposed to go out.

There are a bunch of additives to the tobacco and paper that keeps store bought cigs burning.

the tabacco might not be fine enough. when i roll my own i always ball up the papers. get them really fuckin wrinkly then roll it up. If that doesnt work you might want to switch papers or tobacco. I usualy use American spirit tobacco and zig zags 1.5's

also way more tobacco

this and this

pretty good looking roll, even though the filter probably helped it keep its shape.

are you using the papers the tobacco comes with or are you buying your own? i noticed that the papers that came with both brands i bought (top and whoever makes danish export) sucked. i bought bambu paper instead and the cigarettes burned perfectly.

C'est pcc tu sert trop le tabac dans le papier laisse de l'espace un peu

Get a cigarette roller/packer. It's like 10 bucks and will pack your cigarettes as tight as you can get them. You'll use more tobacco, but it will be well Fucking worth it.

smoke pipes

1. More tobacco. Break a cig open and see how much they use if you really need to.
2. Pack them down a little
3. Rollies always go out faster than regular cigs
4. Use raw paper or something more premium that burns well
5. Smoke faster

Thing is I have friends who roll complete shit and I don't have to re-light them once. Maybe it's just the tobacco I'm using.

Sounds like it'd make them a bitch to get in shape, but I'll give it a try, cheers.

Like double the amount?

Papers are some Ausfag shit called Tally-Ho, tobacco is some stuff I got in Indonesia last week called Violin. Never had it before, but at $3 for a 40g pouch, it was the most expensive shit in the store.

you need way more

Fuck a filter, also watch a how to make a joint clip it'll help lots

Roll ups go out by themselves mate, the tobacco has more moisture and less chemicals than carton cigarettes. However, if they are going out really quickly and refusing to smoke when you drag on them, your rolling too tight mate.

>how do i know? Been a roll up smoker for 10 years, really not proud

Quitting is the best thing to do.
But the problem you're having is not enough tobacco and rolled too tight.
Try putting more in and rolling it a little looser. You should be able to buy thicker filters; it helps. Lastly, rollies won't stay lit the same as factory-rolled cigs and that's just fact. When you inhale, puff it like a cigar a couple times and that will help it burn a little more.

You should be able to roll it firmly between your fingers in tube the size of your filters, maybe larger than the filter, probably like 4x the amount you're using.

Too much, not enough, or all good?

twice as much it will compress quite a bit, you should be rolling it tight

solution:
smoke weed instead

Nahh man thats a good amount, fat tight rollies are unsmokable! They will refuse to toke

If it keeps going out it is too moist. Dry it out.