WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

Why do Portugalfags celebrating? Their ass was almost beaten, oh congratulation Ronaldo was finally able to score some, you know what? If he takes hungarian citizenship, we MAY let him play in our league.

You are shit, Portugal, can't believe Horthy spent the last years of his life at you.

RIA RIA HUNGÁRIA
FEAR THE HUNG-ARYANS

BELGIUM, YOU ARE NEXT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKT0jcr6MJY
youtube.com/watch?v=89g3k8InqVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

magyar cigány

your goalie looks like he beats his wife and drinks a liter of alcohol before stepping on the pitch

>BELGIUM, YOU ARE NEXT!

Prepare to get refballed friend

>tie with a shitty team
>act like your team is elite

Almost as bad as USMNT fans

>those flags
>this topic
Canada , go back to /hoc/

'murifat , that sounds what your kind of people do. Kiraly was actually good. You're still butthurt about that 4-0 with no shots on target aren't you , you little bitch.

>wondering why portugal is celebrating 3 goals they worked hard for after conceding 3 lucky goals

this

Third wasn't even on goal

dont reply to this bait

nem vicces Renátó

So what he gets the job done how can anybody not love Kiraly?

You re too cocky for a team that will barely make it again to Euros, if they make it.

>Renàtò

this Renato?
youtube.com/watch?v=pKT0jcr6MJY

>3 lucky goals

There is no such thing as a lucky goal. They were just shit.

>bb-ut you got 3 goals in too

1 portugese player gets more payment than the entire Hungarian league. And they had fucking Ronaldo. And they still couldn't win.

Oprotten magyar

Thing is; Portugal -scored- 3 times, Hungary just managed to somehow get the ball in the net.

>weird mongrel breed of gipsies and asians
>most nationalist aryan country in europe

makes me giggle

Did you see Gera's first? Or Dzsuzdak's second goal?

Maybe Dzsudak's first was kinda lucky, but thats all.

At least we still have a nation, pakirapebaby. Go vote for remain, you don't want to anger your muslim bull.

Can't tell if this is bad trolling or Sup Forums is leaking again.

>that flag
>this topic

Atleast he plays an actual sport.

If he was here an america and played a sport he would either be a kicker or a linebacker for Handball

>Grease
>lucking out once in 2004
>shit team ever since
>being this butthurt
yeah sure Cuntolopulos

Hey Hungary, my great grandfather fled Hungary in 1920, can I jump on the baggy sweatpants bandwagon?

Hungarians:
>well endowed, noble, handsome Aryans

Moortuguese:
>disgusting, brown, manlet Arabs

The only good player the US has ever had,,,

Bruce Arena was the best coach the US has ever had....

Another Donavon is probably not going to happen because American Parents would rather lil jimmy play "Manly" Handball than football because reasons...

Dzsuzdak's second attempt looked like it wasn't even on goal, the direction changed completely

>looked like it wasn't even on goal, the

But it was a goal, so what the fuck you are saying

>being this butthurt

didn't Hungary almost killed the game in the last second, hitting the pole ?

was a one of the most fun game to watch of the tournament for me

>australians
dirty shitposting liars

>abbos
honest upstanding citizens

When the NFL goes bankrupt in the next 10 years then the MLS will take off

Why would the NFL go bankrupt? Isn't is swimming in money?

why the fuck would I want to go to that shithole

Concussion lawsuits.Parents are realizing it's a dangerous sport with very little chance of fruition for their children.

abos are better athletes than wogs including the poortuguese m8

You guys must be able to see what he is talking about. The portuguese are celebrating because their players, specifically Ronaldo, are beginning to perform. They scored 3 times, scoring has been a real issue for them in their other games. The fans are assuming that in the later stages they won't be conceding these lucky goals, and if they can score like they did yesterday they may be actual contenders.

you just had luck with your goals, stfu irrelevant soccer nation

where's serbia in the euros again
>"""""""""""""soccer""""""""""""""

>mad turkoslav

albania was better than your non country

I thought they’d won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end, it was unbelievable. When they don’t try to play and just TSUUU, TSUUU, TSUUU, this is in my opinion shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition,

>this same Serbian dickhead leaving sour, jealous comments in all threads about other Balkan or eastern European states

Nah, first goal was legit. The other two pissed me off.

This.

t. butthurt Dusan Genocidovic

this

smarter parents leading their kids to safer sports means dumber kids more liable to beat their wives and kids making it into the nfl, until its basically just southerners and regional fanatics following it

>t. penaldo

good show lad

cringe post of the day

Why don't we face again in the semis then? :)

>Why don't we face again in the semis then? :)
BRING. IT .ON . :)

because both of us will lose our next match

because the tournament ends for both of us with the next match?
silly question

When will the hungarian threads about hungary stop?

Fellow countrymen , don't be so pessimistic

>OP trying his best and bantz and bait

Hope noone here is seriously offended by him. It's like a small bird trying his wings for the first time.

De jó hogy nyár van gecc, lehet végre szarposztolni négykislányon suli helyett, ugye Peti?

when summer ends and BMEme spergs leave

I still honestly think Hungary was worst team in that group but somehow got lucky and finished first.
>score lucky deflect goals against Portugal
>score late equaliser against Iceland
>won match against Austria that could go any way before 60th minute

Mindjárt véget ér a vizsgaidőszak az ELTE-n meg a BME-n. Akkor aztán nézhetünk.

There's a saying in hungary: only good teams have luck.

Is there?

Shitposting is mostly done during and not after the finals.

Never heard that saying.

This guy is dumb. Hungary is one of the most pleasant surprises for me.

Am rooting for all ex-Austrohungarian teams.

Too bad I heard it and I am not even Hungarian.

you could make greentexts like that for 95% of all football matches

Well how does it go then

I have to say, luck is with the brave. In our portugal match we took shots, some went in. You have to give credit for our team for even daring. We gave Ronaldo the game he wanted. And it was a vital learning experience for both of our teams. Portugal learned about their own strengths and weaknesses, so did we. Both teams came out stronger then they went in.

Now PT knows they have gaps in their defence that Croatia would have exploited much more, they also know more about the usefulness of Renato and Quaresma. Their entire team was playing better and better during the entire match and if their coach is worth half a shit they will give the Croats a serious run for their money.

I also enjoy seeing Hungary do good since my mother is Hungarian and Budapest is my favourite city in Yurop I'm just saying they weren't dominant in any match and with just little bit less of luck they might as well be out already. But as I said wouldn't mind seeing them being this lucky all the way to the finals.

You are eligible for free citizenship. Just sayin'.

our year la

>tfw seeing all these neurotypical bandwagoning normies on the streets
>90% of them didn't even give a fuck about football in fact I'm willing to bet some of them are 444 reading gommie fucks who were actively shitting on football because Orbán likes it
>despite this they are genuinely happier than I am after the games

why is this allowed? I just want to be a normalfag tbqh

We were dominant vs iceland. That's not saying much, but we pretty much took the ball from them whenever they had it.

The penalty goal was a crapfest, and it was a matter of time before we scored. We were hammering on their door all game long.

Even their counterattacks fizzled.

yes yes, well done hungary, well done hungary

Remember when Talmácsi won the wc? People were reporting how the whole country felt happier the next day.

yeah because what BP really needs is more fucking dorists and expats
I live downtown and these three matchdays when we were playing were literally the only three days of the past five years when there were more Hungarians in király utca than foreigners

Literally sports fans in a nutshell.

Being a citizen kinda makes you not an expat.

this triggers me hard
I didn't buy tickets because I went to France just last year and I thought we would just get fucking BTFO as usual so now I'm stuck here with the bandwagoning normalfags, so fucking jelly of my friends who went to the games tbqh...basically I didn't go to the Euros because I wanted to spend that money on Sziget and a new PC instead....literally JUST

what the fuck kind of talk is that? You're hungarian dude, pull it together. Stop being so portuguese

Brah. The point that its our worst 2 years ever these last 2 , and yet we managed to beat you and draw you (aka didnt lose points from you) fkcin sais something.

We changed manager im hoping for better in the WC qualifiers. Cant say we ll qualify though.

Are you trying to communicate, Papadapolous...?

Also yeah, lets not humiliate yourselves.

Your 2 goals were very lucky. Adding the fact that Rui Patricio is a terrible Goalkeeper gives you an awesomely deserved draw. The fact that all those player Quaresma, Ronaldo, Nani could not make it past you with a victory proves you guys are tough. Totally deserved draw

But to be fair you also had momentum. Portugal coming from 2 underperforming matches while you coming from 2 excellent (according to your plan) matches.

There's lots of stuff going on to the players' minds. Not just 90 minutes of football and f*cking whore models.

Whats that country. Why does it watch football Iliev.

Are portugese pessimistic and depressed?

then maybe its a swedish saying

Pessimistic? Yes.

Depressed? Not really, it's a sort of permanent grieving.

while at the first glance it doesn't seem that way, but in reality we have a lot in common

actually, you are spot on, that's how he rolls

pay dents, and you might be allowed to compete next time

youtube.com/watch?v=89g3k8InqVc

anytime

Its just that the 444 reading gommies he is talking about are the most discusting spineless vermin that ever dwelled on this earth

>nem tudja abbahagyni a másik savazását

menj vissza polra

>>nem tudja abbahagyni a másik savazását
Ezt hogy mondanád négykislányos angolban?

Fado music is a thing, user.

It's a permanent state of disdain for the future and crippling nostalgia for the happier past (also known as "saudade"), even though we were never happy. We are negatively delusional, like some sort of inverted Liverpool fans.

you are bringing shame on us all dude, wtf

Are our nations some kind of kindred spirits?

All PIIGS nations are depressed lately.
And we've always been sad alcoholic fucks.
So yeah, we are both downers.

>Genocidovic
I almost fell off my horse while laughing