YLYL. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8bgV1RXQvXs
youtube.com/watch?v=bHk4MqmZ1TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/8bgV1RXQvXs

satan

WELP, that was fast. Lost.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

lol i lost, so funny lel kek lmao rolf

This is even sadde than this

simply eric

kek

Kekles

Nice get

samefag

filenameha

So original you leR33diit piece of shit

ayylmao

this combo was on Sup Forums before reddit even existed newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=bHk4MqmZ1TI

well that was loud

My money's on Kimbo. He was half Alis age, and didn't have Parkinsons

It's actually pretty simple. It's a half-retarded banana performing an already silly human activity. Vegetables doing human things is already pretty funny, and when they are semi-retarded, it's even funnier. You see, I'm not a jaded douche of an internet tough guy and when I see something silly, I just laugh about it instead of analyzing whether I'm supposed to laugh or deride anyone who isn't as cultured and superior as my glorious self. You should try it sometime. Basically, it's funny because I have a sense of humor instead of an overinflated sense of self-importance. Was that clear enough, or should I use some bigger words so you can look more intelligent in front of your internet friends?

finally somone beeing random on the random board. we need more annnonns like u on the chan

Semi-retarded, that's the whole point. Tards aren't funny at all, and to laugh at them is just cruel. We should be showing sympathy for this poor banana, not ridiculing him for his faults. I even heard he got cancer the poor thing, so please lay off him.

cringed, but did not laugh

You're in the wrong part of the internet if you don't think laughing at retards is acceptable.

Kek'd

Nice trips

samefag

how fucking new are you

checked. same fag confirmed.

Thats good

That's kind of the point of posting image combo's.

Noooooooooo u don't say

Can't start with shit that good... lost

what hit him exactly?

REKT LEL, ONE LESS TERRORIST.

Nope

There you go sheriff. Yours is a noble cause: clean up the festering cesspool that your cp and autism haven has turned into. Keep the shitposters out of your one and only hope for belonging, by staying awake 18 hours a day to hit copy paste every time someone posts a specific image. Youre not a faggot and we love you. Mostly we scroll past you. Your finger is not clicking in vain, you are indeed someone i would shitstompirl. As you were.

He's Indian

Classic

Lost hard

Is that satan's cock?

"Anw what would you like for Christmas, little user?"
"I want OP's wipes to always transition from brown, to brown with red, to red; while the rest of us receive beautiful brown-to-whites."

Fucking lost. Kek

newfag

potatssi 'em

My bets on kimbo, that mandingo has fought mma for like ten years now, Ali been eating applesauce for like 30

south beach or vice city?

Lost

This is retarded.
Ali in his prime would fuck kimbo up, no question

Kek

Who the actual fuck is taking the time to read this shit?

Kimbo wouldn't stand a chance.

I don't have the HD version of the video but I'm pretty sure that's a fucking train.

dickhead

Lost

kek