ITT: Artists that threw away their legacy

ITT: Artists that threw away their legacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

burzum.com/burzum/library/articles/kerrang/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His work after Golden Age is pretty mediocre, but Pale Emperor wasn't too bad. But his live performances are definetly dead, dude can't even sing anymore properly.

Pixies

>implying Marilyn Manson created anythng remotely decent or discussion worthy

Agreed, try hard edgy music

Sneaker Pimps

It took them 10 fucking years to release this rancid turd of an album.

You can say his music sucks but you can't argue it wasn't influential.
IAMX was fucking awful.

He definitely has a place as a leading personality of the "no one understands me" generation

mike love

>being too stupid to get Marilyn Manson

You must be Europeans

This guy is gonna be dead soon

Probably because Europeans don't have edgy faggots who rip up bibles on stage, they have real motherfuckers who actually burnt down the whole goddamn church.

it's better than s/t tbqh

Epic!!!

That's not interesting though, it has no cultural relevance to me as an american. Marilyn Manson in his prime twisted American culture with a shit loads of esoteric and exoteric connections, he played the end times better than anyone else. Marilyn Manson was a theatrical mastermind. Nobody gives a shit about some obscure european subculture and a nerd who committed arson

Black metal is the edgiest of edge.
You better not be serious.

Portrait was a genuinely good album

Yeah but at least they back it up, Manson just cried about Christians on TV.

varg didnt say that, kek

black metal IS the edgiest, though. marilyn manson just happened to make more accessible music as well as being passively shocking. its not like an effect any different than what KISS or Alice Cooper once had. Just another shock rocker. If you want real edgy shit, GG Allin and black-metal is where its at.

GG Allin and black metal aren't really shocking because they have no relevance or ties other than being shitty.

>he didn't say that
Friend. Don't.
burzum.com/burzum/library/articles/kerrang/

He cried about Christians being intolerant faggots. If you lived through the Satanic Panic you would too.
I got the shit beat out of me for reading The Satanic Verses in the mid 90s.

If he hated them so much he should have burnt the fuckers churches, caused as much damage as possible, and not acted like a weak little prick who got bullied in middle school.

I know it's not allowed in bongland but in the States speech tends to work better than arson.
Take off your trenchcoat and cool down, Dylan.

>What did Zeus say to Narcissus? 'You better watch yourself'. Get it, because narcissus is famous for being a selfish Narcassist? XD 'You better watch yourself' Narcissus dude!

>Europe
>Home of industrial, gothic rock, black metal, and post-punk
>Not edgy

good meme my man

>Christianity is like soooo intolerant of my views and my freedom, fuck them all lets desecrate they're holy book lmao!!
>Islam... uhh... s-sorry...

BTFO

Please, kill yourself. Third is their best album you human garbage.

Don't ever post your shitty opinions again you imbecile

Yeah, it's their best, like Seamus is the best Floyd song.