Celeb fap thread.- no fags please

Celeb fap thread.- no fags please

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/zuzanna_lol_omg/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's a faggot, op?

She's a Bernie-Fag.

Dat feel when you'll never be able to soothe her pain tonight by giving that perfect bald cunt a tongue bath ;_;

A-A-As you c-c-can see m-my mistress knows I'm her butt servant whenever and wherever she w-w-wants... She kn-knows her beauty i-imprisons me...

I-I-I j-just hope m-my string of good luck w-will c-continue and she l-lets me jack t-to her feet again tonight... she's s-s-so fussy it's a-a-a wonder I ever g-g-get to touch her anymore... A true ice queen when i-it comes t-to me and m-my needs...

Wasn't Ariana Grande your mistress yesterday?

OMG That valet's face.........!

Ooh, is Ariana Grande jealous? You almost typed just Ari...that's how i know it's you.

Selena

what movie is this?

Jinx.

N-No s-sir... you m-must m-mean another p-poster... M-My M-M-Mistress Natalie Portman is both pure and b-beyond r-reproach... I-I m-make s-sure every p-part of h-her is k-kept clean and f-fresh...

I think it's time to post qts

The "other poster" had the exact same format for the file names. I-i-interesting.

E-E-Even n-now she is sh-shopping a-at the m-mall l-l-looking for s-something g-g-good f-for m-me to eat... She texted m-me a-about t-two hours ago... And I-I'm starving...

What is this from

shameless. a teen is trying to seduce her ex bf's dad

Why do we ever have celebrity threads without unseen win? i don't get it. Why start a thread without a guarantee of tits?

is that mia larie johnson

Thanks

haven't rly seen anybody talk about her but she is getting hot

Because unseen tits here make this place almost unbearable

Why is one set of her toes completely fucked up? I looked it up, one foot has a scrunched up big toe with a nail half the size of the other one. I mean if it was damage from shitty shoes wouldn't both be screwy?

so chloe has her nipples pierced...

You think she ever still dreams of Dirty Dan?

Look at that face. Fucking UGLY and i aint talking about the vallet. Da fuck is wrong with her face that everything is spaced so close together. NASTY

who is this little boy faggot? belongs in a trap thread

the gaydar is off the charts

I believe Her name is yolandi

I-I-I think that h-h-happened when she k-k-kicked me in the head one morning... I-I-I-I drifted o-o-over accidentally t-to her side of the b-bed... she w-woke up, called m-me every n-name in the b-book and Jackie Channed m-me g-good...

Pablo says, "No bueno!"

she's wearing a rolex. what a fake bitch

you're hereeeee

I would so like to punch you in the face for your writing you colossal faggot

how is it that she posts gym selfies every day and her body is still terrible? wtf does she do while she's there?

She's built on a boy's frame. Like a pink seat on a blue bike.

Get in here loosers

Cheers!

fuck your thread faggot

Holy crap i want expecting that from the thumbnail, i thought it was gonna be some 90s/early 2000s si swimsuit model for some reason

I just got boner

Ghost!

was it better or worst

Faggots

I saved it

what's so gay about that?

What's the girl on the left's IG?

Zuzanna something or other. Her mom blocked me awhile back for no reason whatsoever. Probably just saw i had no posts of my own and correctly deduced i was a pervert.

>correctly deduced that i was a pervert
Hahahahaha

Aw, can't find her. But I've been there hahahah, even though I actually post art on my profile. Guess you gotta be a mom or another little girl to not get blocked on some accounts.

name?

jordyn jones

You fucking nutsacks.
Yall cant find shit,
instagram.com/zuzanna_lol_omg/?hl=en

Don't be lewd. She's a sweet girl.

thanks fampai!

Did she get a nipple piercing?

those eyes

sure looks like it

I wonder if there were cameras in the parlor

I thank you for every new girl you introduce me to