How can I take screenshots of snapchat stories without notifying them?

How can I take screenshots of snapchat stories without notifying them?

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/ GautierMechling/posts/Qs2GzRunJE2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait what

Bump for interest

I believe if you are in airplane mode, snapchat stops identifyimg your processes, so it wont read if you read it, let alone ss.

I tried but it didn't seem to work. Perhaps I took it off too early?

Theres another type of snapchat on android that you can save anything even full stories without them knowing

this used to be true but they patched it so it notifies them as soon as you turn airplane off. try it with a second account if you dont believe me.

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS:
>obtain airplay-capable iphone
>optain mac (horrible I know, bear with me)
>download x-mirage, or any of the thousand programs like it. they all give free trials, just download the next one when yours runs out. rinse and repeat with a new email
>x-mirage lets you airplay onto your mac
>do dat
>open sexytimes snap
>screenshot on mac. not on iphone.
>post results
>dont post this method or share it. shit will get patched fast as fuck just like everything else

you're welcome assholes

Might be able to do it via the developer tools and a usb cable

Screencast mirror works. It records android screen. If Apple use QuickTime mirror for iPhone and record the qucktime screen. (use QuickTime only for this)

Snapchat spy app on the App Store , it works for a while but then u have to buy "coins" to continue saving pics and vids

Download an app that records your screen activity as a video. View and screenshot that vid. Pretty sure this works. Not positive.

anything for the iphone?

see

QuickTime has a mirror feature. Hook cable to pc. U can still download from Apple even though they don't update it now

thanks Sup Forumsros

turn of wifi once the image loads
take a picture with another device

Yep, but you need to configure your computer to properly recognize the device in debugging mode. Then you simply do
adb shell screencap -p | perl -pe 's/\x0D\x0A/\x0A/g' > screenshot.png
To save a screenshot directly to your computer without creating files in phone's storage, that is what Snapchat detects.
That command works on os x and linux

>That command works on os x and linux
it's adb, why wouldn't it work on windows?

Because you need perl or sed to remove the CR+LF line feeds that adb outputs

oh, thought so

j/k I didn't understand a word of what you said

This exactly.

Just use a screen recorder if you got a android I use az recorder cause its easy and the first one that came up

Or have a android phone and download the free app called AZ screen recorder.

Casper on Android you fucking autists

Snapchat detects if someone made a screenshot by monitoring the SD card and internal storage. If you make a screenshot the OS will notify apps a file was written and snapchat is "subscribed" to those notifications

Thanks for simplifying that, really appreciate it.

>snapchat is "subscribed" to those notifications
is there a way to 'block' snapchat from looking at those notifications? xprivacy perhaps?

Root or direct the casper save directory to a pc plugged into the phone

Or virtualize it on pc using bluestacks or similar program

Try AZrecorder
Start recording, open the story then stop recording. Screenshot the recording and bada bing bada boom you can fap to your sister in a bikini

>load snap, do not open snap
>turn off wifi and 4g data
>screenshot
>log out of snapchat
>close snapchat app
>turn on wifi
>log back in

I havent done this for a while, but it worked a few months ago. Snapchat has recently updated so im not sure if this still works. Anyway, none of the girls ever said anything

>tfw got GF and deleted 200+ nudes of various girls calling me daddy among other things

Trust me I've done extensive testing and this is not the case. Az recorder mirrors casting the screen to something which Snapchat doesn't notify about. Plus Snapchat just looks for certain key combinations based on phone to identify a screenshot

plus.google.com/ GautierMechling/posts/Qs2GzRunJE2
This guy says that not sending a notification a new file was created should avoid triggering Snapchat.
Even he made a proof-of-concept app that supposedly works, the bad thing: you need Android Studio to build it.

I use casper all the time and haven't gotten any notifications from it. The pictures are cached within the app which lets you get around the notification issue.

And it needs root.

Great.

Ya casper doesn't need root, but it got banned from the play store so you have to dl it from their site. Just google "casper snapchat"

This right here. Download it, run before opening the snap. Play the video of the screen capture, screenshot that.

casper no longer works, unless you've got a full root, and some other software to go along side it. don't waste your time unless you've got root. the dev is being a fag and is like "OH ITS GONNA TAKE ME LIKE A COUPLE OF MONTHS TO ROLL OUT A PATCH" instead of saying, snapchat fucking rekt'd his work arounds and telling the truth saying, it cannot be done unrooted any more.

mfw I'm literally using it right now

FUCK it notifies the person when you screenshot snapchats? I've screenshot 2 girls on my android, yet I've never been notified nor did they delete me, what the fuck

You can get an app on Android called Casper. You have to download the apk from their website because it isn't allowed on the play store. It can open and save snaps and stories, and has tons of other features. If you have an iPhone, get a real phone. If you can't, there is a jailbreak tweak but I don't know what it's called.

It's interesting thar snapchat devs still have not heard Android allows flagging an app window as secure, that flag blocks even the task switcher from taking screenshots

It works fine, but your account sometimes gets locked.

you's gonna get a ban, they don't insta ban, even if you literally do nothing but lurk it, they still give you a 12 hour snapchat ban. they mass ban in like 8 hour intervals.

its interesting why android would allow this? maybe its to keep you safer using banking APPs and shit? I can't picture it being written, so you can't take screenshots of nude girls on snapchat.

Exactly. And for DRM content too.
Basically if a window is secure and you take a screenshot, the image will be taken anyway but the system will black out that window in the picture.

Ironically, snapchat has never used that capability (incompatibility with some devices???)