Long story short, a friend of mine was being harassed by her ex...

Long story short, a friend of mine was being harassed by her ex, so I confronted him and basically told him to fuck off and die. I did the same a few days later over text after aquiring his number because he didnt stop, this time being quite a bit more vulgar and more or less threatened to kill him (Something he knows I would absolutely love to do). He stopped harassing her after that and hasnt spoken to her since, but a few days after I texted him he got a few of his goonie friends to approach me and tell me to back off or they would get involved. Told them to fuck off as well and continued on my way. I think its fair to say my problem solving skills are barbaric at best, but it usually gets the job done. However, the friend in question just got a message from a friend of hers warning her that I am probably going to be jumped, as she has heard frequent talk about it amongst the degenerates associated with my friends ex about such things (See messages attached).

TL;DR I'm going to be jumped sometime this week, what do Sup Forumsros?

Mind your own damn business next time

2/2

gun

My friend was being harassed, that is my business.

Get a bunch of goodies to follow you around

I've been here and done this. Have friends. Hang out with them. You don't want to get caught with multiple assholes beating you down alone.

Bye OP
See ya on the other side, I hope she was worth it

Get a legal weapon. If multiple men jump you then you expect them to kill you and you fight back

Make the first move bro. Beat his ass then find his buddy's and beat their asses. Also remember if you do get jumped back up a lot and make them come for you hit and move don't get stuck on one person. One hit and back the fuck up as quick as you can

She most certainly was, Sup Forumsro

No, you whiteknighted because you wanted to get laid and now you're paying for it.

Buy a gun and carry that fucker anytime you go out. However if you're near a place where you know that you can't be jumped (like a crowded area) just leave it in a car.

Take your high school bullshit out of here, faggot.

>this

Also just carry a small knife on you. The blade must smaller than your Palm

> Stands up for friend who is a female
> Obviously a white night who wants some pussy

Yes, me too

This....

TRUUUUUUU

Like snacks right

I got a bag of gold fish, and Im ready to go

OP is not actually a faggot this time....

If they gang up on you, strike first and strike hard. I was in a similar position, about to get my ass beat, till I knocked their leader out in one punch while he was mid-sentence. Pretty much your only hope for survival. A small knife wouldn't hurt.

Skittles always have your back.

Stupid move. She won't put out. She just used you and you are going to get your ass kicked. Dont forget to post it on fb or live tweet it or add it to your snap chat story

Like snack ' s hammer maybe...

Same user. Shoot center mass. Don't hesitate. Do not run if they run. Call the police and explain the situation. Just say "Officer they attacked me and I reacted accordingly." Do not at all mention the backstory.

Where are you? If in Canada, just get a can of bear mace and keep your guard up, see a group coming for you, spray spray.

Get a bunch of friends and get them before they get you.

Guys I meant kit Kat bars

number and girls name so we may call as the police station and not make you sound like a bitch? Had shit like this happen to me before

You gotta get him now, go fuck his shit up bad. Seriously bad. He's already done enough to convict him of conspiracy. Confront, claim he attacked you. Dumbass sure as shit has a message history that will fuck him up legally. But before you call cops get all you can off his phone. Then surprise one of the friends threatening to fuck you up, and put him in the hospital too. Then wait and track fall out. Get ugly first. Fear will make the rest step wide. Keep yourself alert. Don't talk to anyone about it after this till you fuck the guy up.

Even in tge states he can carry mace, maybe not bear mace.

Ever seen Taxi?

/Thread

Buy a large knife. 3-5 is good. Make it semi conceable. Fast action is best. Whip it and jab. Hard.

Thisssss.....faggot ass OP. You talk shit you get hit.

How olds everyone involved here? If you're all a bunch of teens you really don't have anything to worry about OP. Probably just get slapped and punched a few times then they'll run away like bitches. Just try to make sure you don't carry any valuables on you.

If it's a stand your ground state and he is a minority I believe the law says "pop a cap in his ass"

Find some less-trashy women. Go stand up for a girl that doesn't date degenerates. Oh wait then she wouldn't date you. You are the company you keep.

Keep a tire iron or Wrench in your backpack. Let the fuckers try and jump you, garuenteed makes them back off when they realized you'd beat the shit out of them.

ITT

White knight bemoans his fate which should be cheered by Sup Forums faggots getting rekt is top kek.

People who have never been in a fight give ludicrous advice from behind their keyboards.

/thread

This user is pretty much right but the trick is when talking to the cops after shooting someone you need to say. "I've never been more afraid in my life" that's the line that show its was self defense.

Faggot whiteknight. Bet she's never even given you a signal that she likes you. And don't give us that "I was defending my friend" crap. You stuck your nose into someone elses relationship and now you're gonna get,slapped around for it. And you fucking deserve it you miserable cucklord. Next time mind your fucking business....your friend can fight her own battles....and find a girl that actually likes you because if she did, she would've been with you. I'd bet a years salary that cunt was leading this dude on. Three sides to every story faggot, and no one here feels sorry for you. Get cucked nigger.

If you threatened to kill him, he'll obviously take that as a challenge and won't stop until an alpha is declared. Whatever happens is on you, man. Don't ever threaten to kill somebody. Tell them to stop, KEEP telling them to stop, then if he uses force, use force back. Don't kill anyone, you'll regret it. Keep good company for a while, and for God's sake try to be calm when you handle situations like this. Anger is blinding.

Nigga I got these teddy grahms that'll put a hole ina nigha

Op, prepare to b parapelegic

I never said I'd kill him, it was just heavily implied

Chat Shit Get Hit

Lend him your fedora and katana for,extra HP user you basement dwelling faggot

Bruh I was just coming thru for my friend what do you want from me kek

Aim center mass, 2 in the chest. Once they're all incapacitated, give em each 1 in the head to neutralize them

>being this new
You can't/thread your own post faggot

This

Shut the fuck up. You were trying to get laid in the most beta way possible. You are a huge faggot who sucks cocks.

> mouth's writin' checks dat cho ass can't cash, beeyotch.

Regardless, the more you keep calm, the more you will be able to react quickly should anything happen.
Be aware at all times.
All that should be running through your head is self protection, not causing harm to them.
That will put you in a mind set that will be able to handle that sort of situation.

I like you, you're smart.

>Threatens to kill someone
>Something I would absolutely love to do.
Faggot. Enjoy having the shit beat out of you for your dumbass heroics.

I just cant deny that, you've got me user.

Is it wrong to want to purge the earth of human scum? Im only trying to finish the Führers noble work.

Good. Admitting you're a beta cucklord faggot is the first step to becoming a real man. Go drink a glass of whiskey straight, smoke,a cigarette, pick up a broad at a bar....do anything but what you've done this time in the future and you may even grow a penis.

The fact you're trying to backpedal with irony makes you even more of a faggot.

Will do

I am irony incarnate, my entire life is literally the most ironic thing on earth.

This. Looks like OP will never figure out how to remove that cock from his mouth.

Kill yourself before he kills you.

Then enjoy the ass beating.

Hell ye boi

This is the best advice so far

This statement explains exactly how much of a faggot,you are. Abandon hope OP. You're a jizz stain on the towel that is manhood

You can surround your friends, but only do it with ones that you know for certain would fight anybody for trying to fight you. But to be honest I'd say get those friends to come with you and jump the ex before you get jumped. You gotta do it pretty badly so his friends know not to fuck with you.

This actually happened to me minus the friend shit, i was selling weed and about to get jumped. Pulled out my .45 and they all ran like pussies straight to their car. long story short, people don't want to lose their life. Show them that's exactly what will happen if they fuck with you. Guns rule supreme fuck everything else.

Alright, so my options are narrowed down to jump him before he gets a group together to jump me, or let wait it out and let them strike first when attacked and proceed to fuck them into the dirt.

Excellent.

Don't' ever wait. Hell go to his place right now and throw a damn brick in his window.

Call your local police department and kindly ask them for protection. You pay your taxes, right?

I once drove halfway across the country for some pussy. Shit wasnt even garenteed. Id do the same thing. Chicks dig it if you fight for them. imagine the pussy he would get if he won too.

Maybe you should get your ass kicked so next time you'll mind your fucking business

lol i bet nothings gonna happen and your just hyping yourself up because its the only "exciting" thing thats happened in your life

Maybe you should make some friends so you might be able to comprehend the situation, you fucking keyboard warrior.

If my friend was being abused, who was a GIRL. Id do the same shit dont even pretend that you wouldnt.

The people behind it are sketchy as hell and have been known to do things like this, so I wouldnt be surprised if it happened.

I comprehend that you're a fucking pussy who would talk shit then get scared when threatened and ask people online for help you dweeb

you should see your guidance counselor then and tell them the scary kids are "being mean to my frieeend"

Simply curious to see what you people thought I should do in the situation

dont you have something more important to do than whiteknighting?

i wish i could see your face, when you get beat up by turboCHAD and stacey just take him back again, you will look like a fucking tryhard whiteknight bitch

carry a pepper spray or a knife with you

Oh shut the fuck up you fucking beta you wouldn't do shit except give advice

Wanting support when facing incredible odds is normal you fucking troglodyte.

Don't worry about it too much OP. Every time I've been jumped I ended up less hurt than in a one on one fight, shit just gets too confusing to do real damage. Don't carry a weapon it's not worth going to jail. If they do catch you, fight like a hero. Try to hurt one of them at least, and they will leave you alone, and the girl might fuck you. Weapons are for pussies in situations like this. Don't sweat it, you'll be fine.

>incredible odds
So you don't expect some guys to want to beat your ass after you threatened someone for the beta shit he's doing to your friend? Are you fucking retarded?

Well I hope you don't get jumped op but if you do take it like a man and quit asking a bunch of fags on the Internet what to do.

Thread should end here.

Beleive what you want. I dont need to prove myself to some "holier than thou" internet fag.

OP is actually Sonic facing incredible odds who fights for his friends

Brilliant

Id fully expect that. Id also fully expect wanting to know the best way to deal with it so you can actually follow through with threats. His faggot friends want to fight his battles so fucking be it.

Fucking captain save-a-ho over here. I hope they curb stomp your beta ass. I bet you own fucking swords and shit.

if you need to ask for advice on how to not get jumped its already too late son

you're probably in school too you fag lol

stay inside since it's summer and you're clearly in 7th grade