June Internationals
USA v Russia - 04:00 Early
Canada v Italy - 18:00

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVIYk-HYdII
greenandgoldrugby.com/world-ref-boss-joubert-was-wrong/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Teams according to ESPN

New Zealand: Israel Dagg, Ben Smith, George Moala, Ryan Crotty, Julian Savea, Beauden Barrett, Aaron Smith; Kieran Read (capt), Sam Cane, Elliot Dixon, Sam Whitelock, Brodie Retallick, Charlie Faumuina, Dane Coles, Joe Moody.

Replacements: Codie Taylor, Wyatt Crockett, Ofa Tu'ungafasi, Luke Romano, Liam Squire, Tawera Kerr-Barlow, Lima Sopoaga, Waisake Naholo.
Elliot Dixon Mark Kolbe/Getty Images

Wales: Rhys Patchell, Liam Williams, Jonathan Davies, Jamie Roberts, Hallam Amos, Dan Biggar, Rhys Webb; Taulupe Faletau, Sam Warburton, Ross Moriarty, Alun Wun Jones, Luke Charteris, Tomas Francis, Ken Owens, Rob Evans.

Replacements: Scott Baldwin, Aaron Jarvis, Samson Lee, Jake Ball, Ellis Jenkins, Gareth Davies, Rhys Priestland, Scott Williams.

Australia: Israel Folau, Dane Haylett-Petty, Tevita Kuridrani, Matt Toomua, Rob Horne, Bernard Foley, Nick Phipps; Sean McMahon, Michael Hooper, Scott Fardy, Rob Simmons, Will Skelton, Sekope Kepu, Stephen Moore, James Slipper.

Replacements: Tatafu Polota-Nau, Scott Sio, Greg Holmes, Adam Coleman, Dean Mumm, Wycliff Palu, Nick Frisby, Christian Leali'ifano, Taqele Naiyaravoro.

England starting XV: Mike Brown, Anthony Watson, Jonathan Joseph, Owen Farrell, Jack Nowell, George Ford, Ben Youngs; Mako Vunipola, Dylan Hartley (captain), Dan Cole, Maro Itoje, George Kruis, Chris Robshaw, Teimana Harrison, Billy Vunipola

Replacements: Jamie George, Matt Mullan, Paul Hill, Joe Launchbury, Courtney Lawes, Jack Clifford, Danny Care, Elliot Daly

>no hardcock

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVIYk-HYdII

Combrinck and Whitely are starting

South Africa: 15 Willie le Roux, 14 Ruan Combrinck, 13 Lionel Mapoe, 12 Damian de Allende, 11 JP Pietersen, 10 Elton Jantjies, 9 Francois de Klerk, 8 Warren Whiteley, 7 Siya Kolisi, 6 Francois Louw, 5 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 4 Eben Etzebeth, 3 Frans Malherbe, 2 Adriaan Strauss (captain), 1 Tendai Mtawarira.
Replacements: 16 Bongi Mbonambi, 17 Steven Kitshoff, 18 Julian Redelinghuys, 19 Franco Mostert, 20 Jaco Kriel, 21 Rudy Paige, 22 Morné Steyn, 23 Lwazi Mvovo.

>mcmahon at 8 again
>either mumm or palu will play
>skelton

CHEIKA OUT

BLACKS BTFO

It's a hard life for /rug/ right now. Leave it for a couple of hours and the Euro threads will push us off page 10. Stay strong lads, we will overcome

who is this?

(no homo)

jesse kriel google tells me

>we´ll make a gorillion penatlies and suffer against france
>again

Do you guys think the suicidal argie killed himself?

Haven't seen him since early season Jags games.

>skelton
3-0 incoming

Ireland team:

15. Tiernan O'Halloran
14. Andrew Trimble
13. Luke Marshall
12. Stuart Olding
11. Keith Earls
10. Paddy Jackson
9. Conor Murray
1. Jack McGrath
2. Rory Best
3. Mike Ross
4. Devin Toner
5. Iain Henderson
6. CJ Stander
7. Jordi Murphy
8. Jamie Heaslip

Replacements: 16. Sean Cronin, 17. Finlay Bealham, 18. Tadhg Furlong, 19. Ultan Dillane, 20. Rhys Ruddock, 21. Eoin Reddan, 22. Ian Madigan, 23. Matt Healy

No Payne?

Ready Wales?

he's injured

Bag Carrier XV

15. Mckenzie

You guys fill in the blanks

Could he look like any more of a bellend?

Keelan Giles at 11
Gatland pulled him out of the U20 WC and gave him zero (zebo) minutes.

>Tiernan O'Halloran
literally who

What a time to be English.

Grand slam, cuck Wales in both football and rugby, smash the Aussies and then leave the EU.

England 2 sweep
SA to sneak
NZ to labour

He's a quality player and will be the starting All Black 6 by the end of the year

>cuck Wales in both football and rugby
We literally just knocked you out of your own world cup and finished above you in the Euro pool.

World cup was one whole year ago. Wales biggest achievement, still talked about today.

We beat you and ended up playing Iceland. I don't mind our draw at all.

We showed how easy it is to cuck Wales. Northern Ireland are going to be having a laugh.

SH will lose every game... Including New Zealand

Samoa
Geórgia
Nova Zelândia
Inglaterra
Inglaterra do Norte
África do Sul
Argentina
EUA
Canadá

Rory Sutherland was on the bench 3 times before he even got a single minute in the 6N

thats because dickinson was playing the best rugby of his life. will be interesting to see how Sutherland does with the start this saturday, though he may as well of had it last week

We need at least one O' in the team.

Sutherland is legitimately one or two years away from being our clear 1st choice. Better carrying game than Dickinson and his scrummaging is constantly improving, proved against Japan as well that he's fit enough to last the full 80 at test level.

Post a pic of yourself and we'll see

>and then leave the EU

lel.

What strange start times are these? You should know by know that all /rug/ threads are to be in official Rugby World Cup Winner timezone.

Times are all wrong numbnuts.

They are correct in his time zone as far as I can tell

That being said why the fuck would you say "ealry" instead of using am or pm. OP should have been an abortion 2bh

I haven't seen him since Awoooooooooooooooooo

This kind of thread is what happens when there's a quota system in place. Absolutely Haram tttt.

Yeah I know, just trying to discourage shitty ops from Ausfailians and Amerilards.

>le give names in Poortuguese gimmick man
What a character.

Who /riding the brexit train to sharesville/ here?

ASX200 is below 5200 lads, time to buy buy buy.

Cunts make your superbru picks

Thanks for the (You) but...

>North England

Brazil literally in charge of geographical knowledge.

>Brexit happens
>England need to give up their 6N title because they're no longer in Europe
>Italy become #2 team in Europe
>home nations championship starts up
>it's just a shit version of the Rugby Championship

LGTSS

>yurop rugby

i guess its in their nature lads

Why on earth would that happen?

>leave is winning
We did it lads

the ASX200 has dropped 3.4% in a single day.

Get ready for all your stocks to be worthless lad.

>owning stocks

Fuck off back to /bet/ degenerate

Fucking state of you lad.

fiji - georgia
3-14

we did it lads

>superbru tried to tell me this was an upset

>british pound at a 3 decade low
>we did it

congratulations britain, you're the first country in history to voluntarily vote to put itself into recession

>scots will soon get their own flag on spee
>ireland will really be a national team
based

>le ebin uk will break up now meme

No. It didn't happen last year, it won't happen now.

our tour to coconut islands

Samoa 19 - 19 Georgia
Tonga 20 - 23 Georgia
Fiji 3 - 14 Georgia

6 nations when?

you'll get a super rugby franchise at this rate

6 Nations should really start having a 2nd division of some sort (maybe not prom/rel tttt because that would cause too much hopping)

Maybe expand the 6N to seven and include Georgia/Romania, re-name ENC div 1 to something more appropriate (or just call 6N the ENC anyway, it's a better name), and then top of ENC plays bottom of 7 Nations home/away for prom/rel unlike the pure swapping that happens between the ENC divisions.

6 is good enough. 7 fucks up the schedule.

Pro/rel is a good idea but I prefer having the 2nd last team in 6N also play the 2nd team in the division below for pro/rel.

The reason I say 7 is because so many people say the reason prom/rel won't work is because it would just end up with Italy/Georgia swapping non-stop and would be dull and pointless. Also, people would probably complain endlessly if their team got relegated, but if there are not one but two meme mainland europe teams then at least it's justified, you lose to both Italy and Georgia you deserve to go down, whereas maybe you don't if Italy fluke a win over you.

And nah can't have too much swapping in these sorts of comps there aren't enough teams to justify potentially two teams being relegated, that's 1/3rd of the competition.

england in the rugby championship when?

As soon as their currency recovers.

6 nations already takes 7 weeks (5 games plus two bye weeks), if you had 7 teams there's an inbuilt bye. works 4 me

Craig Joubert just can't ref Australian games any more.

greenandgoldrugby.com/world-ref-boss-joubert-was-wrong/

Yep he had some shocking calls both ways tttt
Moore should have been sent off for some of the atrocious play he did
>Literally cannon balled into a maul
I don't get how he wasn't carded that game mate

For fucks sake Argentina, beat France this weekend.

I want to draw a puma eating a chicken

Just realised Top 14 final is on "tonight"
supposed to be sold out in a nearly 100k stadium

Racing or Toulon?

Can't tell if you're asking where or who will win
It's in Barcelona and I watched Racing knock Toulon out of the European Cup in one of the most boring games I've seen so I'll say Racing

But it would literally be Italy and Georgia swapping back and forth for years. I definitely think we should include Georgia in the 6N though Tbh farm.

Hence what I said here . And as says, it's not as if 7 would extent the tournament that much.

Based Brexit has basically guaranteed an England win this weekend lads

They could lose to solidify themselves with us commonwealth folk

Are you kidding? It's literally only the lower classes that wanted out. The rugby team will be devastated by this result, except for those of them playing in France who just got a massive pay raise.

>It's literally only the lower classes that wanted out.
No it isn't lol. All the rich racist cunts wanted out too.

>That being said why the fuck would you say "ealry" instead of using am or pm
I copied it from Superbru desu

>OP should have been an abortion 2bh
Rude

>leave won
>Cameron resigned
glorious

>Being this retarded

You don't seriously believe that do you? That it was just the povo's?

#syrianlivesmatter

Not any more cunts

>French sports tournament
>The grand final is in another country
That country is more cucked than I thought

I'll be having a Kilkenny on you lads tonight!

Wrong part of Ireland mate. That beer is from Free Ireland not Cuck Northern Ireland

Well the Euros are on right now so they can't use Stade de France.

Lads the arse on this girl at work is fucking ridiculous. Legit meh 5/10 face but the arse is just on another level.

Oh shit lel forgot about that competition

Well the only British beers we have is Guinness and Kilkenny - not sure which is more British? I could theoretically have a Gin and Tonic but I'm not a contrarian memer desu

There's no sport at all on so Now actually have to read about the Brexit shit.

Howdid the staylads lose when Boris Johnson is the one of the faces of the other side? That toupée is ridiculous

Neither of those are British mate

>How did the DA lose when Jacob Zuma is the one of the faces of the other side?

G&T is significantly more British than either of those

>Guinness and Kilkenny
>British
If we count Southern Ireland as Britain then sure

we do

The DA lost because Zille is actually a lizard

>Southern Ireland
Gross
True Ireland. Free Ireland. Real Ireland
Fucking Aussies have no class

Ireland is in the British Isles, so yes, it is Britain. Not 'Great Britain' (the name for the largest of the islands), but Britain.

I don't know enough about the British Isles but I do know they all form part of the Lions so that is good enough for me to have a drink of him.

>all those casuals on bru have suddenly picked england