Are Syrians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eypbpgMgpWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Thank you for info.

No but those child actors are

>child actors
Listen this thread was a joke but that certainly isn't funny.

Perhaps if they're non-Muslim.

Assad: yes
Everybody else in Syria: Depends

Assad is darker than these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=eypbpgMgpWM

The women? Yes, and they therefore should be allowed into white countries.

The men? No, they are not white, and shouldn't be allowed into white countries.

Art thou myopic? The guy holding the children is swarthy as fuck. Bashar al-Assad looks like your average Russian in comparison

>The men? No, they are not white, and shouldn't be allowed into white countries.

Look at that pic stormfags.
How can you look at that pic and then say the edgy things you say about inmigrants?

Yes, it's all about feelings, I feel love, you feel hate. You also feel, you aren't "objective"

>Bashar al-Assad looks like your average Russian in comparison
Not even close to Slavic masterrace.

America is not a white country.

Abhorrent post.

>How can you look at that pic and then say the edgy things you say about inmigrants?
People in West have died to install important principals that keep out this kind of destruction in the past.

There is more white Americans than the total population of Australia.

kek

nice song

You really can't define where a white man ends and a brown man begins... but a lot of Syrians do not look meaningfully different from Southern Europeans. Probably 30%.

This

Syrians are borderline white. They're at the point where Arabs start evolving into whites.

Yes, let's pretend swarthy mongrels are white so we can blend our race out of existence forever because muh dik. The stupid shit I read here.

Agreed desu

So? It still doesn't make it a 'white' country whn it exclusively fights against white interests.

And the women wouldn't fuck you anyway. Muh Allah would mean a lot of conversions.

hes right though
they're each a good few shades darker than the adults
either that or every Syrian dude is a cuck

Lighter*

All I know is that their pussy is pink.