Sup Forums am i the only one who thinks trump genuinelly messed up here?

Sup Forums am i the only one who thinks trump genuinelly messed up here?

>my OC somehow made it onto iFunny and back to Sup Forums

Probably.

Doesnt really matter though, its not like being intelligent or careful is part of his image.

The retarded band of trump supporters on ifunny left this part out. Although i personally think he acts stupid like that to gain attention, he fucked up either way

of course he did.
no one refers to professors getting jobs at a uni as getting in. getting in means enrollment, obvi.

Thank you!

>liberal unis would never hire minorities

The other option is a corporate whore. GG america.

Nah he didn't he definitely knew what he was doing.. he used the word in a dif way to get her to admit it without admitting what he "asked" dude is really fucking smart tbh, and he knows how to get people to react exactly as he wants.

Ik the democratic system in our country is fucked

But i dont say "i got into walmart" when i get a job at walmart

or his social media manager is smart, because do you really believe that any politico over 30 actually uses twitter themselves?

Trump > Hillary ANY DAY, She will literally be the fucking end of us if she is elected... I feel like she would have a bitch fit at some moments, and make VERY drastic decisions like all women do at times.

Ik hes a damn genius when it comes to the election but i still dont like him

You dont think trump would make drastic decisions? The man wants to ban an entire religion from entering the country

Smart, aggressive, and pure capitalist. His plans seem amazing for what they are.

Well. No.

Trump might act on impulse but Hillary wont.
Because she's not in charge. She will do whatever her masters tell her.

No ik. I only go on there cause its safe for the public. I dont go on there and post Sup Forums shit or follow any of it, this was a rare case.

>mobile posting

No, it's the media's fault for reporting when he says stupid shit. The fact that Twitter left this retarded-ass post up is just trying to destroy this country.

You mean the stupid retarded plans hes come up with to get the medias attention? Hes smart for doing that but his actual shit he says is stupid

Trump is an empty shirt and won't be ther come Election Day.

Its twitters fault he posted it? Are you retarded?

>trying to destroy this country.
Arent we all?

He typed that so how is it anyone's fault but his own? You're coddling an old fuck. God, you're fucking stupid.

and Hilary is Best Candidate?

You have problem with that? Summer?

don't be duped by silly identity politics. hillary supported shitty decision that lead to the decline of this country, like the iraq war and bad trade deals. if she wins the power elite in the establishment will continue to drown this country. send the establishment in both parties a message of defiance by voting for someone they hate, namely donald trump. he's not perfect, but he's the shock the system needs.

These are the cries of the right wing (im moderate btw) "media! Media ! Liberals!!!!11!1"

Dewe bug munstas in fwuffy bawks!

Pwease bug munstas... Pwease nu mowe giv huwties fow fwuffy!

how did he fuck up?
she lied about being native american to harvard, yes HARVARD

everything he posted was true. where is your diluted liberal mind mixing things up?

Im not liberal and im not concerned about her being native american. He said "get in harvard" which she, and most other logical people would take as "getting accepted into harvard" but the dumbass from Sup Forums said she couldnt stump him because he was referrring to her job but no one fucking says that for a job

sounds like semantics. so he didn't phrase it properly? who cares, she lied about her ethnicity, that's the bigger issue, which she didn't deny. not that i care that much.

You do when you are corporate level. Especially when moving from one company to another in the same role.

Not a trump supporter but don't forget this isn't his twitter that he is posting on from his phone. It is a PR account being handled by a PR firm.

Prestige isn't about enrollment. You need to lay down the cognitive dissonance and have some tea or something. Getting a job as a professor at Harvard is even more difficult than BEING ACCEPTED.

Idgaf about that im arguing about the fact that his supporters go so far to support him and deny facts even tho he messed up minorly. Its like the whole 7/11 thing, everyone knows he fucked up but people were making up crazy shit like engine 7 squad 1 ladder 1

Damn straight, user. If anything, trump has brought us good by showing everyone what a shit show the two party system is.

No one fucking says that. And ik it isnt him

Of course a person like you would say something like that.

Yeah but whenever someone gets a job they dont say they got in. Thats what people say about getting membership

Yet all his supporters are still all about this two party system calling anyone who doesnt support trump a left wing liberal commy

She was a professor at Harvard, and was selected because she claimed to be a Native American; an affirmative action hire than let Harvard brag (and they did) about having a "Native American faculty member."

The blue eyed, blonde haired "Indian" whose only claim to tribal affiliation was once submitting a crabcakes recipe as Cherokee cuisine.

Which was, in fact, the entire controversy.

She lied her way into a professorship, period. And no one called her on it, because Democrat.

Well, I wouldn't give Trump much leeway when it comes to regularly accepted academic terminology. His "university" didn't grant academic degrees.

Who the fuck says goofy as an insult?

Because shes a democrat?? Really? I was getting tied up in the semantics of what he said but what youre claiming is ludicrous

PR people who can't curse on Twitter.

Trump and fascists both:
- Blame problems on ethnic scapegoats
- Promise to punish the media for stories they don't like
- Encourage violence from their followers ("punch him in the face", "I'll pay for your legal costs," etc)
- Foster anger, bitterness, paranoia, and revenge fantasies instead of consensus, compromise, optimism, and concrete solutions
- Think nothing of committing war crimes ("go after the terrorists' families," "we're gonna do much worse than waterboarding")
- Tell "the big lie" instead of small lies

But I agree, Trump shouldn't be compared to Hitler. Hitler was at least a decorated veteran.

For me, in the Trump v Hillary thing, I say Trump.
Hillary is taking money from the highest bidder for her personal gain. She has and will say anything for herself.
Trump is a business man. He does things for his gain but has more stability. Hillary would try building a wall too if a bank paid her to. I can trust Trump more, and if Hillary is the nominee, Sanders supporters will vote Trump instead of Hillary.

Wait, you mean a compulsive liar with no natural sense of curiosity, or much in the way of intelligence, was wrong about something?

Why, perish the thought!

Not trump, the republicans just hurt themselves by going with trump. they should of elected another republican they would of had a better chance of winning. trump is going to be stumped hard and all his racist followers will follow.. I'm voting for Hilary. trump supporters salty.

Nice ifunny watermark

He wants to only 'ban' Muslims in a sense that he wants to vet them and figure out the background n when they came, and are they a threat due to connections they may have, he does this to see that the ones who have nothing to hide, won't mind, and those who do will get all jumpy that's what he wants to see, also are they here "legally' in a sense that they are acting like an "american" does (this goes for EVERYONE) basically meaning are they paying taxes, are they registered, are they doing what they should n not just trying to sneak by and play by their rules instead of doing what has been asked of them if they wish to come here. Everyone is welcome, as long as they do like everyone else, and not try to get things to sway their way (sorry you left your country because you hated it that much, so why the fuck would you try to turn the country you came to into the one you ran from?? You came to America, you are therefore supposed to do as 'americans' do.) He's not really being that drastic imo.

i don't think so. conservatives despise the republican party, same goes for liberals hating the democrat party, and who can blame them. it's too bad bernie and trump won't be running against each other, that'd be a real race. hillary is an empty vessel, she might as well be a a hologram invented by the power elite as mere figure head. i can't vote for soulless shill like her.