RAPE IS NEVER THE WOMAN'S FAULT

RAPE IS NEVER THE WOMAN'S FAULT

I don't see the issue here. Her point is that if a woman says "no" or "I want to stop having sex" then that should be the end of it, if the guy continues to fuck the girl anyway it's rape

She's got a point though you shouldn't go out rapin' it's just not decent behavior.

fag.

#standwithcosby

GRASS IS GREEN!!!! SKY IS BLUE!!!!
WHY WON'T YO LISTEN?!?!?!?!

but what else am i supposed to do on a thursday

mfw people honestly believe he raped 30 women and not a single one of them said a damn thing
pls

How many girls say 'no' and then the second you try pulling out they grab your hips and lock their legs around you and yell 'harder', girls get off to being dominated in bed, it's fucking confusing and saying no means no is pointless.

If you're gonna make a feminist hate thread use one of the many images depcting one of the irrational ones.

This is just common sense, don't rape lol. If she doesn't give consent or isn't in the right state of mind to give consent then it's rape.

it's closer to 60 now.

if it's true he might be one of the most prolific serial rapists in modern history.

woman cant consent and arent responsible when drunk
men can consent and are 100% responsible when drunk
EQUALITY

Feminist hate thread? I'm just clearly stating the fact that it's never the woman's fault. (:

honestly believe it.

I think sexual predators are rampant in Hollywood and nobody talks about it. Having millions of dollars, mansions, being surrounded by the elite, and you don't do some creepy shit?

Pleeeeasssseeeeee. I would be skullfucking everybody if I had that kind of power.

arts and crafts

Most raep is consensual. If both are drunk, the man is a rapist. My ex never had sex that wasn't raep.

this is so totally bullshit. If drunk women cannot consent, then neither can drunk men, and if both are drunk, then either both are rapists, or neither are.

The truth is that if you get so drunk you have drunk sex, you are morally unsound, not a victim.

fuck you op.

than i dont see anything wrong with it
if your too scared to say anything than imo your rape wasnt a crime and any future rapes committed by said rapist are 100% your fault for not doing anything to stop it

Actually nobody can consent while drunk, but if the man takes it upon himself to enter the woman then he is clearly instigating it.

Even when they do the raping.

this is actually starting to change since it doesn't make logical sense to most people.

"someone's doing the raping"

bullshit. He's unable to consent. He's the victim.

You bitches are gonna pay for this shit someday.

I promise

Drunk driving: you're responsible for your actions
Drunk sex: you're not responsible for your actions

If women cannot consent after drinking it should be illegal for them to drink - for their own safety.
Obviously they aren't capable of being responsible for their own actions, so this law needs to be enacted to protect them.

I'm doing the raping

Woman never "rape" don't be silly. They just get sexually frustrated. Men on the other hand, they're a different story!

...And if the woman takes it upon herself to envelop the man?

...What? Why are you looking at me funny?

Only in a just world

Well, not unless the woman is doing the raping.
Rape is almost always the rapist's fault.

all alcohol should bbe illegal. god already spoke on this - no intoxicating substances..

Where are these guys that supposedly disagree with this? Honestly I've never met a normal person that thought you could just keep going after a girl says no and didn't understand. You can't even take a piss in your own house with a feminazi outside the window chanting "No means no". Like we might just forget. The kind of guys that would aren't the kind you can just reasonably explain it to, they're probably more likely to rape you for pissing them off.

Sorry, I'm not mudslime, I don't have such restrictions.

I get what this guy is saying. we are all responsible for rape in our society.

I'm doing the raping.

ALMOST always?

I'm doing the raping.

run with the bulls expect to catch le horn fam

I'm doing the raping

I'm doing the raping

Obviously if you say no, of course they need to stop, but the thing is why not wear harder to take off clothing or travel in groups to prevent it? Of course, this'll get the typical of response of "so you're saying she's asking for it?" Answer is, yes, yes I am. The thing is, you don't go outside to a black neighborhood and say "fuck niggers" nor do you get drunk out of your mind and get raped... oh wait, the latter happens because women drink even when it impairs their ability to make a judgement they were able to make beforehand! Great!

Well, there are always exceptions.
For instance; if the rapist is being compelled to rape, or if the rapist was drugged and hallucinating at the time of the rape, or if you were tricked by a nefarious demon.

im doing the raping.

>post your face when you're the one actually doing the raping

user are you doing the raping
I'm doing the raping

I'm still doing the raping

Hawt.

we are all responsible for rape.

I'm doing the raping.

If, as an example, the girl is extremely intoxicated like unable to speak or walk appropriately, is unresponsive, passed out, puking, or otherwise visibly impaired You probably shouldn't fuck the bitch. I college I turned down a couple girls invitations or said if they still wanted to fuck tomorrow we could because i was a afraid they'd blow the rape whistle afterward. If for nothing else but self preservation, dont do it. Dont give those cunts the chance.

>right before climax
>"no user stop"
>cum
>Jailed for rape

kek okay muslim world

The thing is it's implying that women are putting themselves at risk of rape for even stepping out of their homes. Or that wearing clothing to boost their confidence is on the same level as insulting an entire race of people.
Do I deserve rape because I wear easy to rip fabrics? I wear them for comfort, should I stop doing so because some piece of shit might take that as an invitation to my body?

so all rapists are men OP? Because what you say implies that men are always in the wrong, so either women DO NOT rape or they do but its the mans fault. Please explain yourself...

>protip: you cant

I'm doing the rap-
OH FUCK!
SWIMMING! I MEANT SWIMMING!
DADDY HELP ME! DADDY!
WHAAAAA!

someone pls screencap all the "I'm doing the raping" posts

>dropped pic

Unless you're a ivy league swimfag.

What's more likely, that Cosby raped 50+ girls/women and not one of them said anything until now, or that like 20+ years ago in the 70s when everybody was a carefree hippy slut, they thought they'd get rich if they fucked a rich guy, and now that they're tried up old cunts, they see an opportunity to grab his money in another way, and jump at it?

my hero rite ther

no. I don't consent.

I hope he gets buttfucked and stabbed in the neck with a toothbrush

>when she enjoys being raped but turns you in

well i dont need ur consent

quite a few of them did say something and nobody believed them.

Fuck iPhones for not being able to post gifs

exactly.

here's what happened: it was the damn 70's and everybody was taking drugs. chicks wanted to bang him because they thought he could make them famous so they accepted his drugs and got laid, then they didn't get famous and decided that it was rape. so much bullshit.

This.

And Bill Cosby's defense of "yeah, we got high on quaaludes and fucked" was considered to be a confession of rape.

Honestly, I'm with Bill Cosby on this one. They should have all been thrown out.

it's more likely he raped and both may be true.

>Jailed for rape
>raped in jail
>"no user stop"
>"guards!"
>literally nobody gives a fuck

If this is about the recent Sanford case...

Fuck that kid and his now lack of taste for steak, but I will say this. Fuck the cunt who thought it was a good idea to get so drunk that she blacked out behind a dumpster.

I don't care who you are, who the fuck drinks tot he point of blacking out in an unfamiliar place? It's retarded.

Can't tell if trolling or not.

There's a simple distinction between the two, if you go into a shitty area, you put yourself in that shitty area. You making a shitty choice doesn't give you full justification for the act done against you.

If you willingly allow someone to take your money with the promise of something in return, but you know the person is untrustworthy, if you get fucked over, that within of itself is worthy enough justification of the prior stupidity on your part.

If precautions to rape can be done, why not do them? Instead of complaining that your rights are restricted, realize there hasn't been an easy way to fix this at all. If somone wants to rape, they'll rape, but why make yourself stand out? This isn't jsut represented by revealing clothing, but excessive drunkenness and behavior. The more attention you draw to yourself, the greater chance there is for retaliation.

The fact of the matter is, by appearing more attractive and giving yourself more attention, the rapist will choose you over someone else.

But I should state this, I don't feel bad for anyone who got raped because they were drunk. Obviously if the person says no, you should stop, but because you're so drunk it becomes a his word against her's, which isn't enough for anyone in a court of law.

Personally I'd recommend not having shitty choices and poor judgement so rape doesn't happen.

In college I had a girl ride me while I was passed out drunk.

In 2016 that would make me a rapist because she'd been drinking too.

Shit is fucked. If I was in college today I wouldn't even talk to a girl at my school, too much to lose if she turns out to be insane.

I'd just fuck townies. Nobody ever gives a fuck about townies.

If a woman walks out of the house in a skimpy outfit, she is looking for attention. Now, this may be for the reason you pointed out, to boost her confidence, And the only way that is achieved is if she gets stares and comments because of her outfit. If a woman walks outside in a sexy outfit and nobody says a goddamn word to her, she will not gain any confidence in herself, as her actions obviously went unnoticed. And if she doesn't desire the stares and comments of attracted men, and if she only needs her own approval to be more confident in herself, then there is no reason whatsoever to wear the outfit outside. It creates risk for no reason. So yes, I think women who purposely try to dress themselves to look more appealing are actively inviting the advances of those who find her so.

IN that case, you were raped. You didn't consent to her riding you while you were passed out.

But seeing that this is 2016, "men can't get raped."

I agree with her up to the point where she's like "doesn't matter how many drinks she's had". The bitch accepted responsibility of her actions while under the influence the minute the alcohol hit her lips. That's like saying that drinking and driving is ok because the driver didn't have full control of their actions

dis nigga righ hur kno whagwan

It's even worse. She hit on me earlier in the night and I shot her down because I wanted to fuck her friend.

She had her friend call her when I got more wasted. She came over and fucked me while I was passed out.

Totally rape. I fucked her a few more times after that, but still...

>i was a afraid they'd blow the rape whistle afterward. If for nothing else but self preservation, dont do it. Dont give those cunts the chance

And this user, is why you'll never enjoy the low hanging sphincter fruit that they cannot explain, so they rationalize it all away
"Oh wow, my arsehole is sore and a bit leaky. LOL I fell down drunk"
Most of my female friends fell alot while drunk

Well, that depends.

Was she a vegetarian? Remember, vegetarians are not people.

the number of rapes that can be attributed to stranger rape is small in comparison to acquaintance rape, so the likelihood of a woman's clothing being a factor is low.

however, I do think women are retardedly ignorant of male sexual desire. they truly have no understanding of it. they believe, simultaneously, that all men are rapists while also believing that they can walk around with their tits out and not arouse male sexual desire, while also unconsciously understanding that they can use their bodies to manipulate men. they will argue whatever side of that they need to in order to get their way.

if I leave my car unlocked every time I park it, one day someone's going to break in. I'm not the one to blame for another person's decision, but it makes me stupid to carry on without taking sensible precautions. likewise, a woman in a short skirt and heels walking alone at night when there aren't witnesses around is putting herself in danger. although none of that constitutes a good reason for her to be raped, all women should know not to put themselves in stupid situations like that. the fact that feminists claim that anyone who makes that argument is attacking the victim only goes to show you how entitled feminists are for thinking that they can disregard common sense and never pay the consequences of their stupid decisions. Same thing with women getting totally blasted and then getting fucked by some dude. An adult would take responsibility for her decisions, but women don't want to be adults, they want to be children who get to enjoy all of the privileges of adulthood without any of the responsibility.

exactly. and now that bitch Gloria Allred is coming to collect on behavior that wasn't a crime in the 70's but according to contemporary feminist bullshit morality is. so tired of liberals dragging up things people did decades ago in order to put people on trial as though that shit happened yesterday.

The thing is, who gets to decide what's skimpy? Slutty clothing is a matter of perception, something I think is normal and comfortable could easily be seen as "sexy" to someone else. A thin shirt and jeggings might be normal to one man, and unbearably attractive to another.
I agree that going to clubs and getting blackout drunk is terribly dangerous. But to look at the situation of a recently raped person and say "well maybe you should have worn a longer skirt" doesn't help anything.
Not really. If I wear something that I feel like I look good in it boosts confidence whether someone looks at me or not. I'd actually prefer if nobody did. Sometimes I wear nice looking outfits just around the house because it feels nice to look good.

had anal one time. went for about 5 min, the chick cried and didnt speak to me for like a week. I eneded up with a uti. I'll stick with the pink

Jeez, sorry about that man.

I mean, you're kinda adding fuel to the fire, but still.

Don't be sorry, she was hot.

That's the difference between men and women: Men don't cry and moan about surprise sex. Men don't expect the world to punish people for getting drunk and making bad decisions.

That's my point. If you like your outfit, wear it all over your house as much as you want. Your risk of getting raped there is minimal, and you get to look however you want without fear. Its like your safe space. But women will so often decide "Gee, I look sexy in this outfit. I'm going to wear it out in public" then whine and complain that somebody made some advances on them because they also thought she looked sexy.

Sure the men choose to rape, but instead of woman being sluts and getting black out drunk and wearing slutty clothing and putting themselves in that situation to be attacked, they should think about their actions.

I don't walk in a dark ally alone with a new ipod in my hand and a blind fold on.

Why should I limit feeling good about myself to my house though? I'm not saying this from a personal standpoint because my self confidence is too low to wear that stuff out, but I don't see why I hypothetically should expect to get sexual advances if I wear shorts and a low-cut top outside.
And it's not just skimpy clothing either. The unwanted advances are so constant and so normalized in everyday life that is fucking scary. I got hit on by the guy painting my apartment complex this morning and I was wearing a black polo with long khaki pants. It was extremely uncomfortable for me, because I really don't like speaking with people I don't know.
What did I do to warrant that?

what if a woman rapes another woman

honmey that's called an icebreaker
i remember a time when face to face conversation with strangers was considered normal, it was how you made friends before cell phones and social media.

I think a friendly conversation could probably do without the mentally undressing hungry eyes.
My point is that outfit does not determine unwanted advances.

You're hot, someone tried to hit on you, get over yourself and lose your "im to special" attitude you millennial generation priss.

The thing is, you don't have to limit yourself to the private sector in order to feel good. It's that when you decide to leave your private space and go out into public domain, you are then obligated to consider the opinions and actions of others around you. To clarify, I'm not saying you need to give two shits about Joe's political view, or about Ruth's views on the color of your nail polish. What I'm saying is that you need to take note of your environment, assess hazards, and act accordingly. If you happened across Lady Gaga's meat dress, you would not wear it through the wolves' forest just because "it's my right to dress how I want." You would likely avoid the forest because you know its full of hungry wolves that are going to attack once they get your scent. But if you really insist on making that doomed pilgrimage, then at least carry a taser or some pepper spray. Just make sure your trigger finger isn't so itchy that you spray some guy that politely asks for your number.

who are you to say what looks he is or isnt entitled to give you
i swear women need to stop being so fucking coddled in this world because all it's doing is promoting mental illness
psychologists say the first thing retards do when they cant control their own emotions is to try to control everyone elses
pls grow up for the sake of the children

Excuse me for being irritated that when I was already running late for work I got to pause and get mentally undressed by some creep in the eighty degree weather.
Maybe the guy could've, oh, I don't know, minded his own goddamn business and kept doing his job instead of flirting with the tenants.

And I'm inclined to ask, what were the exact words he used?

This is a point I try to make to woman who bring up this stupid argument about rape, and I thank another user for bringing it up too. Some man rape and are fucking horrible humans. Yes, sometimes the woman get blamed in that situation and it's unfair.

HOWEVER, most of the situations I see of rape are of people going "im entitled and im special I can do what I want and no one can hurt me or say anything because its mean and not allowed" and fail to realize that there are dangerous in the world and it's there fault for putting themselves in these situations. Does not make it their fault that someone raped them, but it's a preventable crime in 'most' situations.