Virgin Sup Forumseta here how can I improve my body for the ladies ?

Virgin Sup Forumseta here how can I improve my body for the ladies ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionaction.com/daily/exercise-for-health/walking-vs-running/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start by getting off Sup Forums you fucking LOSER

>how can I improve my body for the ladies ?

stop giving it to the men

Your chest is okay, face might be killing you.

What about the all the fat stored on the sides? How do I get rid of that? And my face isn't the problem

if your really wanting to get rid of that very tiny amount of love handle, you need to do lower abdominal exercise

honestly though, fat shouldnt be what your worried about, bulking up your muscle and keeping that overall shape should be the only thing id say youd have to work on. Your right about my fav body type atm though

you're pretty hot no homo

Ignore your body, do whatever the fuck you want, make mistakes, and learn. Also, become the best listener you possibly can. Don't interrupt with your thoughts.

Stop wearing turbans on your legs, Sporty Spice

lol'd

don't listen to this autist.
pretty much the only way to burn fat is to jog/run because when you're working out, you're increasing the muscle and only VERY slightly reducing fat because you don't sweat that much.

Also you look okay, you're not fat.

ye you can only hope to attract guys on Sup Forums. just get skinny. exercise helps and drink water a lot

You have klienfelter's

After six months, those who exercised the equivalent of walking 11 miles a week had lost the same amount of weight—about three pounds—as those who exercised the equivalent of jogging 11 miles a week. But it took the “walkers” three hours a week, while the “joggers” needed only two hours.
nutritionaction.com/daily/exercise-for-health/walking-vs-running/
it should be included into any exercise routine, it doesnt matter running/jogging/walking also if you want to improve a certain area of your body... why not work the muscles in that area of the body?

Try doing some pull-ups a few times a week. Pullup work the chest and basically the whole upper body. Maybe throw in some push-ups. A nice little routine twice a week:
>pull-ups
>push-ups
>planks
Pull-ups and planks will chisel your core just right imo

You really think so?

Your advice is bullshit

Stop reduction is a myth, you can't reduce fat by working out that area.

Just do cardio.

There something called HIIT (high intensity interval cardio) which for a beginner you could basically just sprinting as fast as you can for like 10 seconds then resting for a minute and repeating over and over.

This is supposed to raise your hormone levels to give you better gains as opposed to just walking or jogging, because doing wimpy cardio like that will actually make you lose muscle. You gotta know how to workout, otherwise you could be doing the wrong thing for yourself

Pop on over to and read the sticky, it has a ton of info for a super beginner like yourself, Sup Forums isn't trying to help anybody

Spot reduction*

I can only do at least 3 pull ups. How can I reach higher numbers ?

If that body isnt getting your laid, its your shitty personality or the fact that youre too shy to talk to girls.

You're actually not in bad shape OP so any weight training your start on will give you noticeable results fairly quickly.
I recommend BodyBeast by Beachbody, you can just download the work sheets which are self explanatory. If you're completely clueless about the gym then buy a more comprehensive weight training book that shows you proper form and routines etc.

So you think it looks fine then? You may be right about the too shy to talk to girls.

Lift weights, hitting each muscle group once a week and eat a high protein diet with lots of veggies. Cook meals for yourself and stay off fast food.

Thanks man. I go the gym three times a week so this should help a lot

You lose weight. Calories in vs. Calories out.

This is fucking retarded. Any exercise burns fat, as what matters is calories burned. If you are consuming fewer calories than you use, you will lose weight. You can achieve this without any exercise at all by just having willpower. Exercising as well is just a much more advisable route.

You probably just have a shitty personality. Most people do though, you wouldn't be the first. You don't look that old, that doesn't help either. You don't truly get a unique personality until you've become rich with experience, so that's not something you should worry about. Just go out and try to fuck bitches, eventually you'll find one you want who will be into you, it's a numbers game. You're bound to find a match eventually

Just google Body Beast worksheets and Body Beast schedule for the program.

As far as losing your love handles, its going to depend on two things, nutrition and exercise. Also build bigger shoulders to make your waste and love handles look smaller. Some guys, even very fit guys have a hard time losing weight there and keeping it off, it also has alot to do with genetics so building your shoulders helps.
Theres already alot of literature online on what you should be eating and how much of it depending on your goals so you can do that yourself and experiment around with what works best for you.

Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro

Well I have a pretty decent amount of friends so I wouldn't say that.

body is completely fine, do you think youre ugly? if not then you just have low confidence and no game, trust me when i say your body is the last thing on the list that girls want

How do I gain 'game' and confidence then

by knowing what you want, not trying to impress girls, the lower your heartbeat while talking to a girl the better, you litterally have to not try and then you get pussy i know it sounds complicated but its actually easy

youre body is perfect trust me, a girl wont think anything of it, girls and guys are completely different, girls care stictly about your personality, they would bang a 250lbs dude if he was super chill

consider lifting weights

Ok well thanks

like im not even being gay or anything

It's not complicated at all. All you have to do is treat them like any person and not some fuck hole you're trying to impress to gain access.