You have 10 seconds to prove to me God exists

You have 10 seconds to prove to me God exists.

If you can't, then all your religions and spirituality are considered a mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

multivax.com/last_question.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm just going to go ahead and point out that if you really were so sure that he didn't then you would almost certainly give us more than ten seconds to prove otherwise, as you'd have nothing to lose.

Of course, we cannot be certain of anything.

prove there isnt

can't prove a negative. the burden of proof is on you worthless faggot

Can't prove god, can't prove religion, you have to take it on faith.

And seriously, stop trolling, this summerfag shit was embarassing 4 years ago.

prove it

The Egyptians, Aztecs, Myans, and Greeks worshiped multiple gods. Then it eventually became one god. How do you explain that? They thought they were right, just like how Christians think THEY'RE right. Religion was nothing more than an explanation of things they didn't understand (that's where science comes into play). It went from multiple gods to one God and eventually no God.

You absolutely can prove a negative. Do you even philosophy, bro?

Don't make me get all Descartes all up in this bitch, fool.

This. It's entirely spiritual. It's an instinctive psychology that ruled the world for centuries. In fact, even if you don't believe in God in his purest form, you still believe in a creator or ruler. Most people that think that way perceive it as the government or the wealthy bigwigs in the government.

That's theory, not proof.

Big Bang is real, evolution is real, natural sciences is real.

But it's scientifically illogical to create something from nothing, only answer is divine intervention.

God said let there be light hence the Big Bang.

Also personal opinion: God isn't a dick, if you wanna be gay and suck cock who cares, just don't hurt others.

So referencing past religions is a theory and not cold hard facts that they were wrong in the same sense that you are?

>10 seconds

You're assuming that I'm religious. I'm not. I just think you're a dogmatic edgelord. You're just butthurt that mommy forced you to go to Sunday school when you were younger.

That's one of the foundations of rational thinking. You can't ask people to disprove something that hasn't been shown to exist in the first place.

You have 10 seconds to justify to me that absurd outfit and comically large toy sword.

I know you are but what am I?

You claim something exists, it's you who needs to prove it.
Oh there's a flying cow that cuts penises of those who don't like cereals, prove this isn't real.

You have 10 seconds to prove God doesn't exist. Since you can't, you are clearly mentally defective, cuz you are convinced, and rabidly proselytize your antireligion atheist crap.

Fuck you baittard. Atheists are clearly so euphoric over their tiny human brains they think they know shit that can't be proved.

Prove it is.

lrn to religion. While Xtians call those religions polytheism, at their base they are all in fact monotheism, with a creator god.

The rest of the 'gods' are just like 'angels' in Xtianity.

2 - 4 =-2 Just proved a negative

If you need proof before you'll believe in Him, you don't deserve the glory of Heaven. If faith were not required and there was verifiable proof He exists, where's the challenge? Where's the choice? If you knew for a fact it's e ither worship Him and get into heaven or don't and go to eternal torment, literally everyone would get into heaven. The whole point of life is that God is testing us to see whether we are worthy. With no test there is no point to life.

prove that -2 is negative

>prove god doesn't exist
For the thousandth time. Don't ask me to prove a negative, that is retarded. If you claim there is a god, the burden of proof is on YOU.

a faggot

God exists because spiders are incapable of flight.

You make a point that Atheism is a religion in this post you bursting boil.

LURK MOAR and spare us your sophomoric rants

She tried to raise me as a Christian, yes, and once I got to the age of making my own decisions, I chose atheism after comparing the two. I mean I don't mind Christianity at all, and I didn't mean to come off that way. I just think that past religions are one of the only pieces of proof against religion

Nature make makes beautiful things, only God can create something as ugly as you.

Prove to me Winnie The Pooh wasn't an real life Bear.

tl;dr - I don't have proof, but I'm still super cool for believing in god. Rest of y'all are faggots

Sorry user spiders can fly. They spin a thin web and use it as a parasail

>On phone
>took three seconds to read the post
>four seconds to open it
>twenty to type this.

Fuck u win m8

parasailing =/= flying faggot

then you're fucked in the head, i'm sorry to say

When I read -2 it makes me sad

rekt

Falling with style = flying

I don't claim anything. You are claiming to know God doesn't exist, and you acknowledge that you can't prove it, so you are just WASTING our time with your FAITH in your own conceit.

Conceit which is assuredly unmerited.

STFU you nigger.

My point is that there will never be verifiable proof until you die. He would never allow or want his existence to be "proved" to your satisfaction - the Bible should be proof enough. You can either choose to have faith, or not. It doesn't make me "super cool", it's just my choice and you've made yours. Stop seeking for proof you know you'll never find.

but when I read it, it makes me happy.
So not really negative now, is it?

just because you're retarded doesn't mean everyone else is.

They can fly just about as well as humans can... they just need an airline to do so.

You know god damn well what I meant, faggot

Either that or you thrive off negative emotions and transform it into a positive one

god doesn't exist by default. until he is shown to exist. there is not a shred of evidence

So let me get this straight - OP was asking for some proof, and you don't have the necessary proof. Instead of accepting defeat, you claim that hurr durr, it's not my fault, there is no proof.

Have you tried even proving that there is no proof? No - you just state some dumb opinions instead about how you believe there's no proof, but don't state them directly as opinions to make them look like facts.

>arguing about god on the internet
>2016

How the fuck do magnets work?

you can't just dismiss evidence because you don't believe in it. To Christians, the Bible is evidence.

So -2 is transformed to a positive one, ie
-2 = +1?

You...you...you must surely be a thiest, user

Its certainly not concidered an mental illness, to believe in a god, but that still doesnt make him exist.

The Human is selfaware, knowing that he "is" and that his lifespan is limited. To avoid the psychological pressure that comes with said knowlege, the human wants to believe into something greater, something that comes after the supposed endless void of nothingness that is death.

So the Human, even in his early stages, created the concept of gods, to ease their minds in life.

Religion is but a mere sideeffect of an inteligent Species and will maybe cease to exist as this species evolve.

You're believing that the Bible is true - it's not evidence unless you prove its real beyond any belief system

the bible was written and rewritten by people. words in a book are not evidence

Only if my post ends in a 0 does god exist.

god is an idea
ideas are flashes of electricity in our brains
you can measure them, therefore they are real
the IDEA of god is real in many brains
not sure if good thing to believe in an idea like that (big brother is watching you)

if my post ends with -2, god exists

Nah just a faggot on Sup Forums

we have proofe

They have all they're electrons pushed to one side and attract because teller never told pen that Santa Claus rapped with the easter bunny during 9/11

Do you even think before you talk? There is no "defeat", I never needed or w anted proof that God exists - I accept that he does on faith, which if you read the Bible you'd find is kind of the entire foundation of the religion.

God could have removed free will from the equation and just created a race of obedient good Christians where everyone gets a reward, but he wanted to give us a choice (again, read the Bible, this isn't my "opinion"). The bar isn't even very high, but it has to be up to us whether we want to accept salvation or choose eternal damnation. Proving he exists would take all the choice out of it.

The universe was Intelligently designed. Chrckmate athetits.

the newspaper is written and rewritten by people. Should I stop believing the events they described actually happened? Should witness testimony be no longer allowed in courts as evidence?

all you did is show that delusional thoughts exist as electrical impulses

The fact that you consider the bible to be true is your opinion.
You don't outright state it, making it look like a fact.
But it is in fact an opinion.

And your entire argument is littered with references to the Bible - so yeah, it's all just an opinion

But the who designed intelligent designer becuz intelligent designer would bee intelligently designed, thiss is merely the fallacy of passing the buck

that depends on the weight of the claims. if the newspaper is trying to tell you about the meaning of life then probably not

those are words written by people which are supported by facts(gawker,etc obviously excluded), whereas the bible has no verifiable facts.

yes. kinda intended
There is no proof that god exists outside of human minds

How can athiesm be real when apples aren't?!

>prove to me God exists.

no

How apples be real when mirrors aren't real?

atheism isn't real. it's just a label made by the religious. you don't need a label for something you don't do

Nothing can spontaneously happen. The universe, the way humans are made, nature, the beautiful things nature can do like photosynthesis. You see, if there wasn't any bad in the world then people would believe there is a god, but that's not really faith that's just assuming Theres a god being that nothing bad happens. And a topic this discussed quite often is "why do bad things happen then" there has to be bad in the world so you can compare it to the good. As mentioned before if everything was amazing then everyone would believe in God. God won't give you a sign of u ask him to prove he's there. Then you would know he's there. That's why religion is all based around faith. Believing in a true God. Why is the illuminati an organization? Because it's about worshipping Satan, selling your soul to him for good fortune. If there's a devil then there's a God.

You can prove negative statements, you can prove that
2+2 !=9

No credible scientist ever claimed anything was created from "nothing", stupid faggot.

Learn to basics.

>when religious think atheism is religion
>religious can't understand life without worship
>fills gaps just like their gods

what a crock of shit. chemical reactions happen spontaneously, you don't need god to make photosynthesis happen

>You have 10 seconds to prove to me God exists.
>God
Why would I prove you that God exists?
What if this system is better if only few know how to truly use? Sure, life quality would probably be better if everyone knew the true meaning of this thing which might not even be an entity but just a collection of thoughts, information and energy.

What if science is just an explanation of things we don't understand? What if science is just as absurd as religion allegedly is. If another race came here and saw red where we see purple, who's right? What if none of this matters and we're all programmed to say and do these exact things we are doing now? Nothing you can do or say will prove otherwise. You can only believe it's real based of of things you've observed, like religion.

Well, how exactly do you prove 2+2 !=9?
Because 2+2 = 4 and 4!=9. You're proving a negative only by using the positive result

Ok so how about I get more specific then, asswipe?

Religions that involve a higher power. Not religions in general.

Better?

proving things in real life isn't the same as a mathematical proof

hashbrown barnie sandals amirite

so who decides what's good or bad?

tl;dr - God is real, but you can't ask a sign from him, since that's cheating

>mfw

>You have 10 seconds to disprove that God exists.
>If you can't, then atheism is definitively on the losing end of Pascal's Wager.

God created everything, being chemical reactions.... And shit. God created photosynthesis fuck wit. Seriously being an atheist is so fucking stupid. Cuz if it turns out your WRONG have fun spending eternity in hell. But if you actually go to church just ONCE every week and there is a god and you haven't killed anybody, congratulations! You're not going to hell

Your own self decides what's good or bad. Or however society sees it. For instance Sup Forums might think the holocaust, 9/11, etc was funny but then there's normal people who know its bad and unfortunate.

the universe doesn't need a creator. you are making an assumption that all this was created by a conscious and intelligent being

So if an athiest turns out to be wrong, he suffers in hell. He might've done awesome stuff during his life, maybe cured cancer,etc

But being a theist, if you're wrong, your entire lives on earth have been based on a lie, and that's all there actually is, since there's no afterlife. SO basically your entire existance was a joke.

Let me give an answer in the form of a small story by Isaac Asimov.

multivax.com/last_question.html

Fair point...so does that make knowledge and religion irrelevant then? Because if you think about it...we're on a rock in space. There's gotta be at least one more out there that harbors intelligent life. What if their religions and scientific research is the complete opposite of what we have? That would fuck our world inside and out. Or better yet, and this is something I've thought about...what if we're all in a computer simulation. Does that mean that religion and knowledge are just variables that are set while the player of this SIM city game we're living in just fucks around with the controls? Or what about the theory that everything has already happened but our brains had to slow down our perception in order to comprehend it all? Would that mean that everything is being simultaneously discovered, proven or disproven, and replaced or improved? Which then leads into...are we all wrong at the same time or all right at the same time.

You think god would have to be on the spectrum to not be able to sniff out someone believing only because of the baby's first whack at philisophical thinking of pascals wager

then why we have appendix and wisdom tooth?

let me guess; a priest touched you in the right places and told you there MUST be a creator. now you believe it without question. dumb faggot

What if you don't need to go to a church once a week but to a black cube every few years?

This could also be the 10000000 to the power of 100000 iteration of the universe. No one has any proof of anything. As try hard as scientists believe they are, they're just another lot of plebs who believe just like their religious counterparts. That existentialism for you I guess. Scientist=/=atheist.

PASCAL WAGER WAS PROOFED WRONG FEGIT

If this post ends in 9, god exists.