Sup Sup Forumsros I turn 21 in an hour and fifteen minutes...

Sup Sup Forumsros I turn 21 in an hour and fifteen minutes, I was wondering if any of you guys had any suggestions as to what alcohol I should get for my birthday. It can be either beer or hard liquor. Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Marnier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self bump

patron

straight up

Dos equis is a good mainstream lager

unless you plan on drinking yourself to death, there's nothing special

just chug a jug of the cheapest rum

Blanton's single barrel bourbon whiskey. You're looking at roughly $65 for a 750ml bottle but it is fantastic.

get chu a bottle of grand mariner fam

Scotch or bourbon unless you're a pussy

grand marnier*

Thanks Sup Forumsros I'll be sure to try out both.
Little out of my price range at the moment but I'll give it a shot when I get paid.
Never had scotch before but I'll give it a shot.

Or if you want a beer, Bell's 30th Anniversary is around $25-30 for a 6 pack and it's got a hell of a punch that you won't even taste. I forget how strong, but we'll say roughly 11%.

>the 2 worst tasting

pussy trying to be pretentious

Isn't that shit a fucking liqueur? That's sugar water, dude.

nah its cognac brandy 40% alc

None, alcohol tastes like shit anyway.

>$5 for a beer

is this nigga serious?

This sounds really good, I'm saving all your recommendations guys. Super stoked to be turning 21 sucks I have no one to celebrate it with but oh well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Marnier
Grand Marnier (French pronunciation: [ɡʁɑ̃ maʁnje]) Cordon Rouge is an orange-flavored liqueur created in 1880 by...

some whiskey tastes nice but in general its consumed by pretentious faggots without a real personality so they inflate they self worth by drinking "classy" alcohol like some bullshit overprized bourbon

to answer the question, get vodka, get shitfaced. theres nothing too interesting about alcohol. if youre past your drink to get drunk phase, there are a lot of pretty amazing beers out there

Faggot detected

Go ahead and suggest a mixer alcohol and a good douche to clean his new vagina.

White wine

This. If you aren't over alcohol by the time you turn 21, I pity your life.

Old Rasputin

wine coolers. should be perfect for a butt fucking faggot like you.
happy birthday, you butt fucking faggot. hope you get aids.

This. Don't bother, OP. You're not missing out on anything, just bad tasting shit.

/thread

O'douls will ease you in to drinking, start with a 12 pack of that.

Old Rasputin is a good mid tier beer if you like darker stuff. I don't know that OP has a preference yet but Old Rasputin is not a bad place to start.

This. Booze is haram.

This.

a haram of booze, like a haram of women? that's like an orgy or something, isn't it?

Didn't realize so many faggots on Sup Forums can't handle anything that isn't Mountain Dew.

id recommend getting VERY small, like single shots, of vodka, rum, gin, whiskey ect. try em. dont just down um, taste em. experiment with combos.

also id try the "make your own" 6-pack with beer. pick 6 you'd want to try or have heard about. that way, if you dont like anything you didnt waste your money on a large bottle and you're finding out what you like.

this shit here

24oz of 12% fruity goodness

This sounds like a really good idea then i can try out all the beers you all recommended.

No, orgy is haram too, infidel.

This isn't a bad idea actually. I know that World Market lets you create 6 packs and so does Publix. I don't know where OP lives so he might not be around those stores, but if he gives us a location maybe we can tailor stores to his needs.

Don't drink anything, OP. It's not worth it.

So yeah, a haram of women is a lot of women that the boss dude can fuck. Right?

Isopropyl. It's super cheap at the drugstore.

Have a happy birthday user! Live it up and enjoy it!

21 to drink. Hahaha faggot. 18 where i live.
get some nice whiskey. And some coca cola if you feel like a bitch.
tinnies are always good too.

For sure! My brother was an alcohol and he died after he inject one.

Just get whatever. People will cry if your drinking something as strong as moonshine or a bus lite Margarita.

No, he cannot fuck, that's haram. Need to marry first.

You drink alcohol for the taste?

18 to buy a rifle here. Can you faggots even own guns where you live?

Just don't get a lot of flavored liquor. Learn to appreciate liquor for what it tastes like. If you buy shooters (the little bottles), get like 6 of them and don't get more than 2 flavored. Try to get a whiskey, rum, gin, and tequila. You can figure out from there which style of liquor you like and order mixed drinks from bars accordingly.

at least get the minty green one

Do I get stoned if I fuck in an unwed orgy?

No I'm pretty sure they fuck the haram. Maybe not all at the same time but it's like, dealers choice. Whichever one he wants.

Wild Turkey Extra Rare Breed

Thank you!!! You're the first person to wish me a happy birthday.

Crown royal apple or maple whiskey. Goes for avout 25 to 40 dollars a bottle but its worth it.

vodka shots get ye drunk, and smirnoff is gonna work. chase it with a sip of coke and the bad taste is gone

Shock Top and Sailor Jerry with cherry coke are two of my favorite summer beverages OP. Happy 21st!

Crown royal is what poor people who think they're classy drink. It sucks compared to most whiskey.

Jesus, what is wrong with you? That shit is sugar water. Get Crown Rye.

kill yourself you needy cunt

This. Alcohol is fucking degenerate.

If you want to get really fucked up slavic style might I suggest a bottle of fine Serbian Slivovitz. It's plum brandy and it will knock you on your ass. A few bottles of this shit and you'll be squatting on a street corner wearing a tracksuit and smoking marlboro reds.

No faggot.

Getting drunk is fucking awful, you just get an annoying hangover and feel like shit for the rest of the day afterwards. Wouldn't mind if it at least tasted good, but the taste is shit too.

Thank you!

No, you get decapitated. Stoning is for adulterers only.

Goddamn nobody on this board knows how to drink.

Buy yourself some decent whiskey or some craft beer.

Don't buy anything you've heard of like Jack Daniels or Jim Bean or any horseshit like that. At the very minimum pick yourself up something like Makers Mark or preferably Bulleit, Hudson if you you're willing to spend a bit more.

Anything pricier than that point is a step up, but you probably won't taste the quality being new to alcohol in general. If you want to

Same for beer, if you've seen it on a billboard don't buy it, it's piss water and the blandest shit you could ever put in your body. There's so many different beers and each has a distinct taste, you should really just try few varieties and see what suits you. I personally prefer Live Oak Hefe, but I'm in Texas and not sure how hard that is to find out of state. But it's definitely a great 'starter' beer that's easy to drink.

Drink enough and you solve both the hangover and taste problem.

>>be op
>>turn 21
>>start drinking my mandatory ((poison))

>>be user
>>turn 16
>>father teaches me how to make wine from the fruits of my labor
>>as a family we enjoy some spirits while playing jenga/monopoly
>>be 27
>>never had anything store bought
>>exception of a 48 year old scotch

happy birthday op!

You can get Elijah Craig for roughly the same price as bulleit and makers...it's a better bourbon tham both of those too

I asked Sup Forums this same question.

ended up with makers mark.

afterwards, once the bottle was finished. I haven't had a single drink since. turns out, booze isn't as exciting as its blown up to be. doing 160mph on a highway at 3AM is still balls more fun.