Lotta loyalty for a hired gun

Lotta loyalty for a hired gun.

Guy looks like John Trevolta in Saturday night fever.

He should be standing on a speeding truck.

What's the next step of his master plan?

HUSSEIN?

THE ART EXHIBIT GALLERY LISTS ME, MY LANDSCAPES, AND MISTER AMBASSADOR HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU

Starting WW3
With no survivors

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him into an art gallery?

Why were they so scared? He was clearly a professional, he wasn't going to hurt any of them.

Bravo, Nolan

Quick question, do Russians actually think this is a plot from the West to break relations with Turks?

I mean, the Ambassador was set up on live TV. The guy was standing behind him, placed there by Turks.

He was an off-duty police officer, he probably had clearance

Are you implying counties like Turkey have full control of themselves?

Why the IS style imagery?

People dont get in camera shots while live TV is going on an Ambassadors speech. He had a podium and everything, the camera was looking at his face and neck.

Childhood is idolizing Atatürk and his reforms. Adulthood is waking up and realizing Gülen makes more sense

Its clear that Turkey has been allied with ISIS, they've been caught crossing your border with petrol.

And on your public transit.

this

STAYIN ALIVE

>December 2016
>people still believe the "Turey suport issi" meme because they read a headline about Turkish troops and oil trucks
back to r*ddit you go

how is this related to my question? and turkey is an ally of isis (god bless them) as much as usa is (so yeah we are :Ddd)

Maybe it's just cause it's an art gallery, but this shot literally looks like a still from a film.

>how is this related to my question?
If you can infer, I answered yes.

By stating that Turkey is allied with ISIS bringing in oil.

>ISIS on Turkish public transport
Nice to see you pick and choose so easily.

Subaru-kun!