(951) 600-8137

(951) 600-8137

Pic related... History teacher at my school.
He "lost" my final and gave me an F causing me to fail his class...

I called and recommended him as teacher of the year

that's why you email that shit to people.

Grow the fuck up.

Called and he sounded like he was getting pounded lmao

Sucks that he failed you Sup Forumsro, teachers are always sore losers...

Teacher fag here. That's not cool. He should have given you another one or used you other tests to give you an average. What a dick. Been teaching g 10 years maybe have lost 5 papers in that time

It was a test he gave us in class and we turned into him

I hope somebody white knights and tells him that a student posted his number to the internet in order to harass him, and that it was whoever "lost" their final.

Fuck off

This

Lol I'm signing him up for people to call him on Craigslist for a $150 nvidia 1080

Rip teacher

Thanks... We took the final on the last day of school then when I checked the day after I saw it was a 0... Emailed him and asked what the fuck

Actually, not to be a faggot or anything, for fucks sake I dropped out of HS, and got my GED. but he didn't cause you to fail, everything you DIDN'T do, up until this point, YOU CAUSED YOURSELF to fail. if you had even a decent grade, your final shouldn't dictate you failing or passing.

Very true. You are right

That's bullshit because you were there. Do you have a syllabus to the class?

Not your personal army

>Must be 18 or older to use this site

Did I request anything to be done? Also, I'm a senior so f off

I agree with you user unless there using some other standards based gradebook

He gave us a syllabus at the beginning of the year

Whay does it say about the final? What % is it?

Ehh like 15% or something but I had a C and I was a dick to the teacher sometimes so I know why he did it
Still mad about it tho

>so f off

There's no way you're 18

In my state, teachers can no longer base a certain percentage of your grade, off of one test, I forget the exact numbers. so say your final can only be a maximum of like 20% of your total grade average. as honestly, it should be. back when I was in HS, stupid fucking teachers [not like I personally cared] would base mid terms off like 70% of your fucking grade, so everything up until that point, was literally just filler/garbage.

but I was a piece of shit loser, who slept all his classes away, pissed off the teachers, did what ever the fuck I wanted. I had on class, a 7th period class, where everyone in that class was so fucking bad, we went through 6 teachers in a single school year. we even had some brod come in, and say "I WILL NEVER QUIT NO MATTER WHAT YOU ALL THINK YOU CAN DO, YOU CANNOT MAKE ME LEAVE." literally lasted for like 2 months.

ahh good times.

Shouldn't have relied on your final to pass the class.
Better to learn that now than in college.
Total dick move; but don't blame the teacher for failing, because you had an entire semester to accumulate enough points to pass.

I would love some stories lol
Greentext thread go

Tell your Dean or principal. If you have the proof use that. If not just roll up and be like "what happened to my test" record that shit it's unacceptable.

I wasn't relying on the final to pass, but having a 0 instead of a 70 percent would have not caused me to fail

Holy shit, you failed a class because of an exam that was only 15% of your grade?
What the fuck did you do every day in his class?

You calls the teacher?

Do you speak english?

No green text, ill just write..

one of those teachers, he lasted the longest, but he was more of a long term sub, at the end of the year because they couldn't find a real replacement.

he was talking about how his daughter was going to a school dance and all [literally nobody in that class was doing any work, just listening to him talk/talking back.]

and my teacher is talking about how no boy was gonna date his daughter and if she goes out with a guy
that nothing happens from the neck down.

I reply, with my head down, I lift my head, look him dead in the eyes and go. Well there is a lot SHE can do from the neck up...

and my whole class flipped the fuck out, yelling and hollering like a bunch of chimps [lots of spics and niggers desu, only few us white folk]

and he shot me this look... like "im gonna shit on your mums chest" look. lmao

You recommend to him teach of the year to him himself?

You make a crass remark about the man's daughter and have the balls to call your classmates chimps??!!

Oh one time, our school just got new projectors that hooked up to the teachers laptops. and the school district still hadn't fixed the bug where you could get 'unacceptable' sites without an admin password, but there was a workaround to it, and I loaded Sup Forums up on her computer, and literally put the browser in "full mode" F11. and she turns on the projector, and the first like 5 images is like, gore, diapers, 2 different dicks, and some tits. and she was freaking out, trying to figure out how to get it back to windowed mode.. although I did break rule 1&2 it was well worth it.

wasn't really a crass remark, I simply pointed out the flaw in his logical thinking.

Op here
Now we all use our phones ir blaster to turn off the projectors while they are teaching... Lmao

what

Pics related kinda, North Korean flag I put up there
You can see the fancy ass projector

He's asking if the person recommended the teacher of the year to the teacher himself

Ok first off you're a faggot, same as OP.
But no, not always the case. Some courses require a passing grade on the final to pass to the course.