Who among you has, or wants to, screw a pregnant chick?

Who among you has, or wants to, screw a pregnant chick?

Preggos are amazing, no condom+nutting inside.

cant wait to bang a preggo

and suck some milk from those mamarries even though I'm alergic to my own mothers breastmilk ready to take a chance it just might kill me off this time

Peg chicks are hot as fuck.

Totally would rail a preggo. Best part is you dont even need to worry about getting her knocked up and you get free milk. Now lets see if ya can wake the baby

My wife is pregnant so that counts.
Her sex drive went through the roof but now that she is 6 month along being tired has curbed that a little.

I've done that once. It was great.

When mine was Preg I'd wake up to her riding my dick a couple times a night. I was so tired, she wanted it non stop

What if her water breaks

Mine hasn't done that yet, being a bit of a sub in the bedroom. Tho I have told her I don't mind if she wants to wake me up for some fun.

I have, sucked.

No don't get on top of me, no I can't lower the pussy, don't hit it so hard.

I did hit it so hard though, maybe if you are a gentleman it won't be so bad

What did you like about it?

Then you finish up and drive her to the hospital. remember to pay her before you leave.

Each day we grow farther from God's light

if my bareback was successful i will tonight

Mine never gave me a choice. Makes me wonder what she did while I was at work.

This, along with nuns are my biggest fetishes

Tasted good. She got SUPER turned on. Fucked her brains out afterwards.

Odds I fap right now Evens I go to sleep. Anyother anons that want to join in can reply

I don't like the thought of covering a fetus in cum. It may or may not be what happens, but I still don't like the thought. Also, it's just a bunch of extra fucking mass that doesn't look particularly attractive IMO

My wife was pregnant and I found it really hard to fuck her. Thought I just couldn't fuck a pregnant chick. Then I fucked a pregnant chick at work. Turns out I can't fuck a woman pregnant with my baby, but some other dudes kids I had no problem jizzing on

Well I know mine either sleeps or reads yaoi when not working, so that could curb her enthusiasm a bit

I fucked a pregger chick, it was pretty fucking cool, for some reason she always gave off a better sex stink and it was intoxicating

legit, it was easy jizzing on your baby when you were at work

I thought I'd have issues too, then I realised its not an issue since the kid is nowhere near where my dick goes anyway, plus they enjoy the rocking motion apparently

You do know you can't jizz on the baby, right?

Fucked a pregnant girl with no belly but breast milk came out of her nipples and got all over my face, terrible experience in my opinion.

shit was so cash- tight pussy and raging hormones lead to nut after nut in that bitch. too bad she got knocked up cheating on me. had to hit it for a while after i knew jsut for good measure

can somone1 post a pregnant creampie picture

preggos with small tits are my thing.
12yo or lower is the best.

I have fucked a pregnant woman, but she was only 4 or 5 mos at that time. Her bump wasn't really that big yet.

Why the gif version?

It's more of a mental thing for me. I just didn't find my wife attractive when she was pregnant but I had zero issues with my side bitch. Fucked her till she was 2 weeks from delivery date then never talked to her again. Wife would have been so upset if she knew that happened. Took me months to convince her I thought she was attractive while she was preggo

>I just didn't find my wife attractive when she was pregnant

>Took me months to convince her I thought she was attractive while she was preggo

Maybe because you didn't find her attractive and fucked some other chick?

My gf is pregnant right shit is cash

I have many times, and sucked the milk from their phat jugs

I honestly don't think I could fuck a pregnant chick. Super weird

It is so amazing bro

thats a gif quality webm

Tried it.
She miscarried the next day.
Dick too big.

But ever so slightly smaller and smoother loading.

>covering a fetus in cum

You are literally retarded.

Used to have a prego and lactate fetish back when I was a teen. Not sure if it's because my cousins were having babies all over or what.

do you live in a trailer park?

that is my fetish

I live in NYC and no I'm not an inbred. Just could've been a coincidence. Been through tons of fetishes over the past decade.

SHIT WAS

CASH

Used to work with a 6.5/10 who was pregnant as fuck, I'd fantasize about blackmailing her into a sex agreement.

Now that i've thought of it again, i'll be right back.

I want to leave this world that they call Earth. Hell is probably more tame.

When my wife was pregnant she had the craziest sex drive I had ever seen. She was asking for sex literally everyday. About halfway through the second trimester, I had to invite some friends over to sleep with her just so I could take a break.

are you fucking a retarded and disabled from the left eye down? get with the program you fucking mook

it sucks
she never wants to and every position is difficult

Nah fuck that bro, that's plenty of not pregnant fish in the sea

got my ex preggo and the sex was amazing. being able to just let loose and blow your load while balls deep is fucking fantastic, but it doesn't stop there. most preggers will go crazy with hormones and want sex constantly. they cum harder, get wetter, and will let you do shit to them you never thought they'd agree too.

preggo pussy is the best, and after getting her knocked up, I've made it a point to seek out pregger ladies and it's fuckin hard to do. most single, preggo white girls are all coal burners and girls that are with their baby daddy are less likely to cheat. that being said, I lucked out and have had 4 more preggo chicks, all equally badass in bed.

When my gf was pregnant she became much more easy to get off. She was wet constantly and the blood and pressure on her junk made her feel good all the time. Was pretty sweet. She got cravings so I got to pig out in solidarity, and she needed foot-rubs a lot which indulged my actual fetish.

9/10 am currently doing again

Pic related

because your webm is practically the same size you retard

I have. Ate her out too. Might as well have been drinking her piss because that's all I could taste.

>not cumming inside the foetus

Finally a prego thread
Bump

Post more pregs!
Amateurs you saved from Sup Forums!

>have a preggo fetish
>don't want kids.
>Willneverknow.jpg

The truly painful feel of this is that no pregnant woman is single, and those who are are totally undesirable wrecks.

bump

my dream fuck a girl make her pregnant fuck her again cum over and over in her no consequences have her have my kid fuck her again until pregnant again make her horny as fuck that she hops on my cock again as she pregnant while holding our first born as the child breastfeeds off her