Here's a question to any of you U.S Military fags out there. I scored a 96 on the ASVAB & have a BS in chemistry...

Here's a question to any of you U.S Military fags out there. I scored a 96 on the ASVAB & have a BS in chemistry, as far as picking an MOS goes.

>WAT DO?

Other urls found in this thread:

usarec.army.mil/downloads/mrb/AECP/Application_Process/DA__form_705_APFT_scorecard.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow moar?

hmmmm, ok

03xx sounds about suited to your intelligence level if you're gonna enlist like a dumbass and not just go the officer route . Seriously though, don't enlist .

Damn who Is this

My recruiter already directed me to the officer selection officer so OCS is calling my name, just stuck on what to do

That's good. If you want infantry, go Army. The Marine Corps is a shell of its former self in this bullshit peacetime environment. The Navy is gayer than eight dudes blowing nine dudes.

Just be an army arty or armor officer, or an air force pilot.

I think i'm going the pilot route for sure. need some excitement in my life, was let go from the army before AIT because of a bullshit reason they now regret so allowed to come back in. technically considered prior service though.

Moar of the red head415

combat engineer

Infantry Officer, then Switch to Special Operations Officer. There's no officer job in the Marines that will get respect from Junior Marines until you're proven to be a hardcore motherfucker.

I'd say try to be an Intel Officer, but Air Intel Officers are all fucking homos, and the way officer's get there jobs picked is horseshit.

Pilots are homos. Anything air side is considered gay.

You don't take the asvab dumbass.

If you're going the pilot route just go AF. If you want to be a helo pilot , don't go the army route, since you won't fly as long as warrant officer pilots do before you're a paperwork bitch. If you are deadset on helos and you want to commission , that's the only way I'd say Marine Corps.

This is also true though.

Ground side or bust, if you're doing the Marines at least. Ground Intel Officers are badass if you are lucky enough to get selected as one. They go through IOC and get stationed at Recon or Raider Bns quite often.

hows that BS treating you? I was planing on getting one but the job market seems pretty aweful

go pilot then get into a space program and go colonize mars

Wow, you have a B.S. and you only got a 96? When I was in you needed a 110 minimum to go officer. Hell I got a 129 straight out of high school. What kind of fucking dumb-dumb are you? Well if you're set on going officer, sounds like you would fit right in with the rest of the gun-bunnie butterbars.

Don't have much experience with them , but the 2lts we get fresh out of IOC are pretty fucking dumb.

96th percentile... can't be higher than 99

That's your gt score , dummy.

You vote Trump.

ASVAB and GT scores are completely different, dumbass. Are you sure you scored a 129?

96 ASVAB score out of a possible 99.

You're thinking GT score, which 110 is the minimum. If he scored a 96 on his ASVAB, he definitely has a 110 GT.

Every 2Lt is an idiot, unless they were enlisted first. They need time to "acclimate."

Army side combat arms is going to shit too brother. Can't wait to get out of the fucking huggyfeelyfest. Honestly if you have a college degree I'd say suck it up and try to get a job good enough to pay off your loans. Military just doesn't feel satisfying to me. Granted I'm a fucking glorified janitor so hey, you could find something decent. Pilot or airforce would be my vote if you were hellbent on joining.

Ok, you didn't say shit about a percentile. What the fuck was your GT score? It's a numerical value the military uses to determine your overall ability to learn and oppererate effectively in a specific field.

No man, I'm in already. 0351, currently on barracks duty. I feel ya .

Pilot training is typically around 10 years. Just know that.

LOL, it was a long ass time ago. Everyone always referred to their GT scores when asked how well they did. Honest mistake.

Army eod homeboy. If you can pass navscoleod that is...

No one cares about GT with a 96 in asvab. Go be a retard somewhere else.

Retired military fag here.

Better be good at politics OP. Just know how to play the game and you'll go far. Never be a bitch and whine.

I was air force. Go air force. The accomeditations are so much better then any other branch. My brother was a paratrooper in the army and seeing how he was treated made me laugh.

So... you're pretty much a pog boot fuck then?

Gtfo chair force, we're talking about the military here

Lmao don't give a shit I got paid the same to do the the same shit Yall bullet catchers did. And I got better shit.

Fuck off sand nigger

139 GT cryptologic linguist here, what would you like to know?

Navy M. Mate Nuke, $100.000+ A year, cushy as fuck. You got the scores and BS for it.

Godspeed fucker. 4 more days leave then 2 solid months of field/gunnery bullshit

How does it feel to be looked on as less of a man for "serving" in the most pussified branch

I gotta agree with chairforce here. The fuckers in airforce get treated way better. Navy too but fuck boats. No shit airforce guys who have to live on army posts get hardship duty pay

Before you sign an OCS contract make sure you can actually complete OCS, I know people who signed up for OCS and failed, it doesn't matter what they tell you, if you fail OCS you get reclassed (they will pick an enlisted MOS for you).
Your recruiter might tell you otherwise, might say if you fail OCS you can choose to back out, but it's a lie.
The big thing about OCS that will kill people is the APFT (fitness test), you MUST complete a 270 with a 90 in each section.
usarec.army.mil/downloads/mrb/AECP/Application_Process/DA__form_705_APFT_scorecard.pdf

If you're 18 - 21 you will need to complete at lest 72 consecutive and complete situps in two minutes, 64 consecutive and real (not little bouncy bullshit) pushups in two minutes, and a two mile run within 13 minutes and 42 seconds.

If you choose to enlist you can do satellite communications (25S, what I did and highly recommend, it's one of the highest tier jobs) DO NOT fall for another 25 series job, some have "nicer sounding" names like network operations and other garbage, go 25S or bust (and go strategic school, but when I was in strategic school was based on doing the best in your common core classes).

You can also do Military Intelligence but be careful, some of the jobs are complete garbage and some are badass and awesome, I don't know specific MI jobs so you'll have to do some research.

I recommend going 25S, doing your best to get to strategic school and moving onto satellite controller school; you'll have the best barracks, you'll work shifts (having plenty of time off) and you won't be treated like a grunt or shit or garbage.

Lmao see never had to do field TraiNing in the air force.

If you can afford and are capable of going airforce you fucking should. Disregard all the other gun hoe bs.

Play politics,get promoted,get payed.

Feels like 6000$ in disability/retirement a month fag.

No, you did not get a 96 9n the ASVAB...Go Fuck yourself dickhead.

This is true. Army food is so shitty air force gets hardship pay.

Exactly what I'm saying. Airforce cats, albeit are giant pussies from what I've seen, get treated way better and always get better living conditions and gear.

do you hab moar in white pants

Friend scored high, too Chair Force Geographical Survey. Stationed in San Antonio. Never left the US. Used all his free time and govt cash to get his masters and another bachelors. Totally worth

Lol bruv I got 95 and still went cavalry. Fucking awful decision but hey, at least it was an interesting ride. And even though most was boring at least I wasn't ever a paperwork bitch so that's something

Pssssss....don't forget all the pussy. You can actually fuck good looking college bitches because your not in the war.

I was on a 180 tdy to a lil French base in Istres France on the Mediterranean for Odysee Dawn doing security on 4 KC-135s ....worked 2 n 2.

Got vehicles to go off and party in south France as much as possible.

Air Force put us up in a hotel and earn 140$ a day in per diem.

I made 24000 from that "deployment"

Also fucked so many French bitches.

Yall other military fags can call us pussy all you want. I tell everyone to join the air force.

Clearly the best decision you'll ever make if you want military experience and be treated right.

if you're that smart dont bother joining the army.

go become a doctor or something.

sure you'll have debt. but you can pay it off real quick

>gayer than eight dudes blowing nine dudes

With an extra dick leftover to go in the ear

From tearing your hymen? Christ, you air cucks are the biggest coward's in the military

Doesn't matter fag I'm getting paid.

Meanwhile my bro who was front line and got a bum knee and fucked shit only got like 30%.

I got 100%. Be more mad fag

Same. Idk how to get disability because they always just give me ibuprofen and tell me to fuck off.

What was your GT score. That's what most job choices are based off of.

Sleep apnea is automatically 50%

Just do some research

Officer. You would be better off not going at all if you didn't.

I'll look into that. It'd work out well because I already never sleep. Idk though because they might wanna do a sleep study, and I fuckin hate anything clinical or military but I guess ill deal for 50

Dude it's well worth it.

Get ya shit documented and make sure when you apply when you exit you apply for everything. If you try after it takes at least 2 years to process claims.

I added my son n wife to my VA award 2 years ago and they just got added last month

Fuckin a. Yeah I'm not gonna have anything to do with the military when I get out so I'd better do it when I'm in. Those assholes are hard to deal with though. Also my leadership is dogshit for letting you handle personal shit but ill just go and do it and tell them to deal with it I guess.