17 year old female, horribly depressed. Tell me Sup Forums what's the best way to kill myself?

17 year old female, horribly depressed. Tell me Sup Forums what's the best way to kill myself?

Show us ur tits

hi, idk, have a nice day

On stream.

Why would you do that? You know there is help, and you know there are people who care. So just don't do it!

both of you are going to be killed

You post tits with a timestamp, and then you kill yourself.
Or gtfo, and then you kill yourself.

Both fulfill your value

Once your dead on the inside you dont need to kill yourself
>live the rest of your life in autopilot

on stream naked

Underage b&. Mods?

This gone be good

There's no hope left for me.

Posting all your information online.

18 m
Bang me

Do not worry about depression, it's normal to ask itself some questions, and your force will come from answering them. The best way is to kill yourself by answering your life's questions, then come back with a strength unknown by majority of people

>ITT: we discuss 18+ y.o. fit for Sup Forums only

death of old age

The best way to kill yourself is by living a long, healthy, and fulfilling life. You'll still die, but you'll have a good time on the way out.

It is just you're facing (and that's courageous) a difficult problem

You should honestly kill yourself, if you are only 17 and suffering already its over.

>down the river not across the road

tits or gtfo

Alcohol enema, you die painlessly of you use wine, and you die drunk as well

Mods must be asleep. Do what thou wilt.

Yeah, that's what you think now. But i'm pretty sure there is. You are too young, but life goes on, it always does. And so there is hope.
What's it that let you think there isn't any left for you?

Tits or gtfo.

i can guarantee you its not that bad. i had a shitty abusive life for a long time hated myself and everyone around. i promise its not that bad. something that kept me going is knowing others had it worse that i ever would. i found a woman and she turned my life around now im comfortable and happy. moral is, things WILL get better even if you dont think so. hope this helps

>this

now go watch Mary Poppins, underage b&

Actually she doesn't do funny bad things, which is called depressed

Nice trips

Dont kill yourself!

I could impale you with my cock.

life is full of suffering go fucking yourself if you honestly think a young life should be snuffed out

you don't. You learn to face your problems or you late your enemies win.

Nigger, what the fuck are you even saying?

Cumming to death

Become my little.
I'll give you something to live for.

Kill yourself

I found the word 'creation' which gives a sense-like future even through my problems. So find your life way and it's ok

To be fair, I'm trying to recklessly fight as an activist so i die to police brutality. At least its for something I hope.

Because it's a girl, you're giving inspirational shit?

You fucking idiots. Tell her how to kill herself like you'd tell any depressed faggot.

Doubt that would help

People who drink still have a reason to live ;) and there us more complicated but...

You got to keep your head up.
Even when the road is hard, never give up.