Pic unrelated, new to Sup Forums; what do I do?

pic unrelated, new to Sup Forums; what do I do?
Just have time and lube on my hands?

sounds legit

could always try lurking instead of making pointless threads.

>pic unrelated, new to Sup Forums; what do I do?
>Just have time and lube on my hands?
If you are "new", how do you know about the phrase "pic unrelated". and the "time and lube on my hands" - just prepared to fap.
Or you are going to say, what's "fap", now?

so basically lurk and be as much of an asshole as I can be.

Browse reddit

I learned a little bit from being on previously.
> just meme and I should be alright?

Make a ylyl

ylyl?

just be yourself.

Make a dick rate thread

Get dubs, trips, or quads.

Quints and you win the pleasure of having Boxxy kick you repeatedly in the dick with space shoes.

this seems fun

It stands for "You Laugh You Lose". It's where us oldfags laugh at funny pictures. If we find something really funny, we usually post "Top Zozzle" reaction images. It's a great time.

guys I just woke up and I had a dream. I was walking to school with some guys, but for some reason I was nude except for some boxers. when we arrived at the school it turned out we had sports lesson, but the room where you put on sports clothes was full, the teacher told me to go to the alternative changing room. they were doing some construction stuff though so the alternative changing room was moved somewhere else. I walked around looking for it but couldn't find it, then I entered an area you're not supposed to enter as a student and a very pretty girl approached me, she was like 20 years old. she said something like "hey, didn't I tell you that you've not allowed to be in here just a few days ago?" and I said "yeah, but I'm looking for the 2nd changing room. do you have any idea where it is?"
she was blonde with brown eyes and was very beautiful. she showed me the way and on our way two other guys also joined us, they were looking for the alternative changing room too. when we arrived i said thanks to her and she was walking down stairs on her way back. I shouted "Wait!" and she looked up at me with a face like "hmm? what is it?" and at this point I wanted to ask her out, but I was afraid so I just asked "um what's your name?" she said something that sounded like "Cassie" though I didn't really hear it well, I said I didn't understand hear. she repeated clearly this time: Passie.
I sort of froze for a few seconds, not knowing what to say, I kinda wanted to tell her that I found her very pretty. then she asked "how do you like my name?" and I just stared at her and said "... it's weird."
she smiled at me and made a kissing face, said bye and left. I then had to realize that I had no clothes to change into for sports lesson and woke up soon after with a full bladder and I was too hot under the blanket.

Test

(Don't reply)

sorry

Holy shit, Cheese Pizza