Am i ugly?

am i ugly?

you look like matt damon

The angle of the picture is terrible, but you look like a 6. If you made some effort, you could be a 7.

J

What you are op, is self centered, and obsessed with being depressed

I understand, it's a place you know, and you know what to expect.

It's scary to go somewhere new, and to not know what will be there.

This is true: your brain is a creature of habit. You spend time thinking depressed thoughts, your brain gets used to that, and does it automatically

Do the opposite. Train your brain to be happy, one happy thought at a time.

Or continue to be an attention whore and nigger until you succumb to your whinging an hero.

Your choice.

This again. How many times do you need to know that you look like a retarded hobbit motherfucker.

If he had down syndrome

Taste like pasta

tits or gtfo

Fuckin yee lol op look like down syndrome Matt Damon lmfao

You like an older avocado had sex with an even okder avocado but it wasnt nice sex it was rage shit sex like angry rape

yes

at least you cared enough to shave. some chicks will think you're cute, some won't.

Really, it doesn't matter. Look at Lyle Lovett. No one says he isn't one weird looking motherfucker, but he fucked Julia Roberts - and for years.

Be bold, and confident, and get what you want, and chicks will know you are sexy.

lost hard

Timestamp you nigger fuck

>care enough to shave
>he probably can't grow a beard

You kinda look like the guy from entourage. If he was fat.

Wait a fucking minute...

OP "live streamed" his suicide, like, a month ago. Me and other anons were there. He said he had no wifi in the shed so he couldn't show us him hanging himself.

Well fuck. I fell for bait.

I was there too

OP had a stream, it dropped, then another stream started and claimed to be OP.

I have no idea what is happening.

OP in this thread is the ghost of the other OP. No possible solutions.

Yes

who were you in the chat? did you guys talk to him?

VaporwaveQueen

He wouldn't really talk to us, so we eventually just started hanging out and forgot OP promised to an hero

have you still not killed yourself? god damnit man just an hero and get it over with.

oh the fat ugly bitch

Yep!