What were you going to s-

Fucking newfag. Fuck off with this ga-

You talkin to m-

holy sh-

This thread is unoriginal and uncle-

This is fucking stu-

Shit guys get do-

Ha ha! You missed me bit-

Cock and ball torture (CBT) is a sexual activity involving application of pain or constriction to the male genitals. This may involve directly painful activities, such as wax play, genital spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging, urethral play, tickle torture, erotic electrostimulation or even kicking.[1] The recipient of such activities may receive direct physical pleasure via masochism, or emotional pleasure through erotic humiliation, or knowledge that the play is pleasing to a sadistic dominant. Many of these practices carry significant health r-

What's a sniper thr- because I don't understand what's going o-

Sent :^)

Fuck y-

Spider-man save us from the cancer.

Fa-

Fagg-

That makes no sense, cutting it short implies you got shot. Yet you somehow managed to hit the "Post" butto

A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoyi-

When he got shot, his nerves made him left click on po-

Is the hyphen really necess

You know the only way to beat a sniper is to summon candlejack, he

ye-

There are no nerves in the finger you fucking re-

ENEMY SNIPER INCO-

Got him

There he is. There he goes aga-

Got wh-

wow...

Damn it there was anoth-

Whoa, neat gun. Rolli-

Good thing I'm wearing my anti-sniper wristban-

CAN I FINISH MY SE-

The Fittnesgram Pacer Test is a mult-

Yall ar-

fucking newfa-

He couldn't possibly have anymore ammunit-

Only one way to survive this thread, everybody deathblosso-

I'm bulletproof

Haha, this thread is h-

Elä saatana ammu, Simo! Omia ollaan!

Motherf-

FA-

Goddamnit we're all falling like fl-

CHEC-

BWEAKF-

just kill me allre-

WEEeeeeooooWEEEEoooW-

It doesn't matter. None of this m-

Mennäänpäs tuon suon yli niin että heilahtaa!

GUYS! I know where the sni-

rol-

he got me...

help me user

Guys, I think I saw where the shots came fro-

Cock And Ball Torture is also a decent grindcore band fr-

I wonder if I'll get through upl-

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucki-

I ain't afraid of no fucking sniper, you cum guzzling cock sucke-

Hey look. I didnt get shot!

sniper must be reloading! guys, now's are ch-

ebin. :DDD

jet fuel can't melt stee-

hey fuck you man, someone just wants to yell at a computer

Not this thread ag-

Yo he tenido que soportar el mismo gobierno de mierda durante 58 años. Me mandaron a Angola a luchar contra ustedes con armamento de la pré-história, por alguna casualidad del destino ganamos. Gano menos de 30 dólares al mes, no tengo propiedad de ningun tipo, ni auto, ni casa. Mi mujer quedo embarazada a los 20 y ahora tengo 4 hijos que o comen o van a la escuela. No parece que mi futuro fuese a mejorar. Parece que morire en un futuro enfrentamiento contra ti. VIVA LA REVOLUCION CUBANA. PATRIA O MUERTE. VENCEREMOS.

Wi-

i love these types of thre-

WHAT THE FUCK YOU LITTLE BITCH. SHUT YOUR FUCKING COCK HOLSTER AND TAKE YOUR SICK BEATERS AWAY FROM YOUR GOD DAMN SHITTY COMPUTER AND LAY YOUR ASS ON THE DEAD REMAINS OF A GOOSE YOU CALL YOUR PILLOW AND DREAM OF THAT WHICH YOU MOST HOLD DEAR. STOP BEING SUCH A FAGGO-

tell me anons.
WTF IS THAT

Anyone figire out what's going on ye-

I love y-

Her last words

What the fuck you guys. It's basically candlejack but with a sni

HA I'M BEING RETARDED AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME.

See told yo-

Why can I not see the rest of everybody's messages? Do I need to zoom out from my browser or something?

I hope I get to tell my girlfriend that I want to be pegge-

hey check out my du-

Holy shit witne-

chec-

Jokes on him he can't see me her-

Don't worry, we see them you beautiful basta-

Check di-

Pss, guys, I got behind hi-

What a waste of d-

what's with all the inte-

Nice dub du-

Oh shit, wuddu-

check e-

Hey is that a bullet coming towa-

I love this sniper meme. It's almost as much fun as the one where you say "Candlejack" and pretend that he's come along and taken you away in his sack.

zoboomaf-

I want dubs t-