I am so sick of hearing about transgedner bathrooms and all that malarkey. Rant time:

I am so sick of hearing about transgedner bathrooms and all that malarkey. Rant time:

Transgenders don't actually exist. They're a fake social construct generated by the liberal left to justify the building of "gender-neutral bathrooms" which nobody actually uses, and are really just Planned Parenthood weapons supply caches.

prove me wrong

I don't doubt that transgenderism is actually a thing that some people have. I think it's far, far overblown in terms of how many people actually have it.

Here's the thing, all the problems with it would go away if they would just get off their fucking high horse and let us treat it as a medical condition. For someone to actually be transgender, that means they have a perception of their body that differs from physical reality (just like anorexics). It's a somatoform disorder, more specifically a form of body dysmorphic disorder. That is something that can be diagnosed. If they get a diagnosis, now they actually have a medical condition that is protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act and can get all the fucking special treatment they want.

hey shut the fuck up

This is a wonderful opportunity for men to legally get to watch women pee and poop without getting into trouble.
NICE

Gonna have to do it when it's still an egg
"Is it a girl?"
And all you get on the hormone test is the word "TRIGGERED"

Its a mental illness, or just something delusional retards convince themselves they have.
Even if it was a real illness, trans women, are not real women, they are men

>trans women
>men

People just need to accept who and what they are rather than trying to be something they are not. I'm sorry but no amount of hormone treatment, implants or genital mutilation will ever make you a real female. Simply a poor imitation of one.

Exactly. And if we could get rid of this retarded social stigma and actually treat it like a mental illness, we might get somewhere. Maybe for some people it would be better to just indulge their delusion and let them live as the other gender. But maybe for some it would be better to see if there is a hormonal imbalance, or a brain structure issue, or an electro-chemical issue, or psychological trauma, or any number of other potential causes that could be treated with medication or therapy.

Trans people exist, and I don't give a shit. Whatever makes you happy.
But it's all those non binary what the fuck potato-kin's that really grind my gears

He isn't wrong.

>people born men are women
>people born women are men
No

hey shut the fuck up

transgenderism is a real mental illness
anytime anyone says that shit just ask them what there dna is,that should shut them up
>lets allow anyone at anytime to claim to be whatever they want so they can gain entry into previously restricted areas
that wont cause any harm now would it?

retard argument
NICE

The sad part is, they're likely to attempt to make it so only FtM can use male bathrooms, but not vice-versa.

you're a faggot
boom, you're wrong

There is a such thing as hermaphrodites. However, yes, most "transgenders" are just assholes reaching far and wide for an identity. Sex is biologically defined. It got decided when you were conceived, and gay, straight, bi, whatever, you are still a man or woman or whatever you were when you were born.

BUT you people blaming shit on "The liberal left" like they're in cahoots with the gays and the stoners to secretly feminize america sound like dipshit hicks and give a bad name to the handful of thinking adults that are part of the republican party.

>thinking adults
>part of the republican party
pick one dumbass

Excuse me shitlord, I identify as an apache helicopter and I demand to be let into any military base as it is my natural habitat

>trusting hollywood
>trusting the tv
most of them are useful idiots but there is very clearly an agenda to force the american public to not just accept but promote gay,miscreant,trans shit