Do you think I'll get laid in college with a dick like mine

Do you think I'll get laid in college with a dick like mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_W-fIn2QZgg?t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shave that nasty shit bro

My bad I've been busy if it was shaved do you think I'd get laid in college?

Bro no ones gonna decide if they're gonna have sex with you by how your dick looks.

CUT YOUR FUCKING NAILS YOU CUNT

If you don't get laid in college then I'm sad for you.

is that as big as it gets?
also get that mole checked out/removed

No.

I think you'll get laid in college with a dick like someone else's.

If every chick I ever showed my cock to fucked me, i'd have herpes by now. No they will not fuck you because of you dick

you wouldn't get laid with a 12" nigger dick op

Yeah, exactly how do you think it happens? You walk around naked and do something to gain attention of nearby females and are judged by your dick.
This isn't the wild and you arent a bird of paradise. That's not how it works

Ya that's as big as it gets

just go to parties and talk to any girl whos had a few drinks, 9/10 times she's coming home with you

No offense but I think your roomate will steal all the bitches you bring home. Your on the small side

How long is it?

Honestly you can get laid with it. It seems to look thicker than most Ive seen (femanon)
And even though its not huge its pretty average length, enough to make a girl gag if shes into blow jobs. It also depends on how attractive you are.

5 inches
From what people say I am attractive but I consider myself to be average on looks

Have you ever had sex with a guy over 6 feet tall. If yes, was his cock small, medium or large?

>5 inches

Don't sweat it. Any girl without a canyon for a poon will like it

Lol sorry what does "canyon for a poon" mean?

orientation, op?

what's your name, op?

I would say we have similar dicks mine is just bigger.
I also have a mole on that spot.

OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP

Straight
Why?

Poon = vagina. Canyon = large hole in the Earth

first initial.
i may have been a roommate

This dick has to be closer to 7 inches

A

haha mmkay

Were you a roomate?

THIS!

Actually its 6,5" in lenght and 6" in girth

I was pretty close. My dick is 6 inches and I hold it a similar way and it looks slightly smaller. Great minds think alike.

i've got a 7x7 myself, '96 was a good year for cracker dick

Im assuming your also about 6,3 feet tall.

Moron. If you get as far as whipping out your dick to fuck a chick you are getting laid. Everything you did before to get to that point is what is important.

You have 7" in girth? Thats preety impressive if its true.

No only 6 ft. You must be tho

and my balls are pretty big too, so for the longest time i thought i had a small dick, but nope, fucking awesome proportions.

Yea one guy but Ive only had 2 partners so far. My first partner, the guy who took my virginity was about 6'1 or 6'2 and he had a small penis. Sex sucked because he was just as bad as sex as I was, a virgin, and he wasnt. My second partner is 5'11 I think and he has a big dick, honestly its about 7.5 inches and its uncut. Its made me bleed multiple times because he ripped my hymen which my first partner didnt do,( it still hurt though)

Yeah
Do manlets anger you?

Not with that disgusting pubic hair. You think anyone wants to put their face in that jungle?

Jesus Christ

7.5 is quite large indeed. What do you consider small. If you had to guess at the size of the first (small) guys dick what would you say it is?

Forget the dick dude, clip your nails, no one likes being fingered with razors...

Yes they are usually butthurt. My father is a manlet. Good thing he likes big women.

Was your first guy bigger or smaller than op?

>You think anyone wants to put their face in that jungle?

anything smaller than 5 inches because 5 inches is the national average. And he was about 4 inches at it hardest

smaller by an inch or so if op says his dick is 5 inches

I also have huge balls they make my dick bend on them when im wearing tight boxers.

Over 6 feet tall and under 5 inches? Fascinating. Did you cheat on him? Is your new bfs dick too big for pleasure?

youtu.be/_W-fIn2QZgg?t=18s

My balls aren't huge perse but they hang hecka low

Same here. Its like we are fucking related or something

Op here just saying I am five inches and I'm about 5feet 10 inches

Lol. This guy gets it

Are you hott?

According to friends that a girls yes

You are lucky.
I cant sit with my legs even slightly together.When im spreading my legs people think im some kind of a show off.

According my females friends yes I am

I was actually engaged to him and I never cheated. I dont believe in cheating, but I did break up the engagement eventually because the fact I couldn't enjoy it was making him super self conscious and couldn't preform right after a while and it was causing relationship problems.
And at times it can hurt but its not too big unless he tries to push it all the way in (since the average vagina is only like 4-5 inches deep) but im pretty flexible and I have a favorite position that dosn't hurt and feels really good that he will bend me into sometimes.

Trim up your pubes and you're good to go.

people need to mind their own business. you should be able to be comfortable

K thanks for the advice

(continued)
> but its not too big unless he tries to push it all the way in
'all the way in' as in hard and fast intervals in like the missionary position or something. It stabs my cervix and feels like really bad cramps

Did you measure their dicks? How do you know the exact size?

So he can put it all the way in as long as he does it slow? Do you orgasm form penetration alone?

dude i have a 4 inch cock and get laid.

its not about the size its about you and how you are. if you are a fuckin hermit in a shell that never talks or says anything to any or goes out anywhere ever, then you will not get laid

They call it manspreading.
Fucking cunts

Is that bone pressed length?

What?

Op post your face so we can confirm that your hot

Push the measuring device until it stops. You have fat that covers some length. Meaning, if you are balls deep, you could maybe get another half inch or so

Not really. I'm always sitting on them. Feels bad.

Getting laid in college is easy. Just attach money to your cock with chocolate syrup.

Usually when I'm giving hand jobs I'll put their dick at the base of my palm and if it's larger than hakf way to my middle finger to the bottom of my palm it's at least average. Because that's about 5 inches in measurement, my palm and finger I mean.

No I don't want to post my face on b I'd you want to see my face kik me at sh143786

You mean your palm, from the base, plus half of your middle finger is just under 5 inches, right? I use the same way to gauge my boner size as well. It varies. Do you orgasm from penetration with the new guy alone or do you need fingering and/or cunnilingus.

This thread

I can orgasm just with penetration but it happens a lot faster with fingering and eating me out. But he also does things like suck or bite my neck during sex and that feels really nice. Or hell spank me. So yes and no from just penetration because he does a lot more like the spankings. Theborgasm isn't just from him in me it's also when he gets really into it, it turns me on and that can even bring the climax sooner just by him being slightly... greedy? Or forceful? And doing what he wants or telling me what he wants

How do you feel about feet sucking

Very informative. How often do you orgasm from penetration alone? 50% of the time or so?

Yea maybe a bit more than 50%
You mean like him suck my feet? I've never had a guy want to do that but if he was into it I'd let him. My feet are ticklish. Also if he was truly not trolling me and wanted me to lick or suck his toes because it would honestly turn him on I'd do it. After he's washed them though.

Get that spot checked ya nigger.

ITT:
-OP must trim his bush
-femanon gives us precious infos

Bump

If you broke up with 7.5, would an average cock still turn you on?