Ausfag here

Ausfag here.

I really, really, really, really, really don't want Hillary to win.

Tell me it's going to be okay, Ameribros.

She isn't

>2027

Why not 2017?

its not

Thumbs up, I think trump will fuck up:
-your economic status
-your military
-your customs
-your world relations

Probably will use nuclear weapons, if so...never liked Americans so good riddance

It'll be ok ausfag friend, it'll be ok.

I hope he drops a nuke on wherever you live.

The eagle with the fuckin AA12. my sides.

If the psycho bitch is elected, it'll at least be entertaining. Trump is still a better entertainer than shillary though.

m8 I would be more worried about turnball if I was you, that cnut is going to fuck our shit

You should probably stop reading what the indoctrinated, anti-Trump mass media have to say about Trump. Listen to his speeches for yourself.

You'll see he's way more reasonable than Hillary, who could start a bombing like in Libya just because of her hubris. Trump has two things bigger than him: making good deals, and the American interest.

So no, he won't fuck up, unless the world fucks up.

Amerifag here, why would an Ausfag care? You have your own shithole country to vote for assholes that will ban Muslims, also didn't you guys already do that?

ABC (national broadcaster, government funded) down here can barely contain their glee now that Bernie is going down. Acting like it's a forgone conclusion that Hillary will absorb his support and win.

An America that elects Hillary is an America in deep denial. Europe is waking up and realizing that they've been cucked and things are changing there. In America things will still need to get worse before they get better. In Australia we're even further behind than that, and the cuckoldry is just beginning. That's why I care about Trump winning: you guys need to set an example.

this is why the entire world hate us

Yeah listen to this guy, if you guys listened to Trump you would know that he knows words and can do things and has money.

Amen, brother. Eurofag here, hoping the same.

American politics has become a thing in Australia now, since this election. It's our new reality TV show. It's like when you really hate a guy in the Big Brother house and you want him to go.

Calm down. The doctor is on his way with your medication.

she broke the rules when she had no power, she will be a nightmare when she has the power.

The country will regret it, and will be wishing they voted Trump, is she gets in.

Trump is crazy but the guy is transparent, and we know what to expect... Plus his anti-gravy train policies will help the US economically.

the retard is strong with this one. he is full on

I can't believe you retards are actually supporting this fucking meme candidate.

You'd rather have Hillary as POTUS?

I think not. Ergo, all aboard the Trump train.

Has anyone here taken a moment to think about Bill? I mean poor guy, jesus christ. I hope he's found a way to get laid without getting caught, because I doubt Hillary would be giving him any, and I doubt he'd even want to put his glorious alpha male dong in her decrepit old hag cunt.

Its the may mayness that appeals to me most.

If you we're gonna fuck up, let's fuck up different for a change.

Besides: democracy itself is a meme

>democracy itself is a meme

Fret not Aussie user. Everyone is on board.

What kind of idiot faggot would vote for that corrupt cunt?

Trump has forgiven the Pope. All Catholics are grateful.

Don't worry. Obama's just waiting until after the democratic convention and the primaries are officially over, then he'll give the department of justice permission to press charges against her. Then Biden will become the democratic candidate after a "special" caucus.
Trump v Biden election.

That's a perfect metaphor for this shit show.

Canadiafag

Trump is dumb motherfucker

Hillary is evil cunt who should be burned alive. Much rather see the US ran by hairdo

Yes we can, just like obongo a few years ago. Be it trump or shillary, nothing is going to change.

Fuck the rest of the world...

What? a bunch of eurocucks getting completely ruined by a mudslime invasion force?

They're not dangerous, the only powers that even come close to holding a candle to the might of America are China, and Russia.

Fuck off, hat, no one cares about your opinions.

Is the case against hillary strong enough for a conviction or whatever though?

Definitely. She fucked up big time.

So will she go to prison or get slapped with a fine?

Absolutely. But whether the DOJ actually presses charges is a political decision. If Obama shields her and she wins she's safe. If she loses she's screwed.

Hillary is going to win
She is the normie candidate. Even though she's not spectacular, 70% of the US population hates trump, half of which will choose not to vote or to vote for one of a few independent candidates.

Hillary is the next president, and it really won't be that bad, i don't know why everyone is freaking out about it.

The witch is going to cast a spell on America, we need to burn it.

if it was any one but a crooked politician with enough clout to ruin a dozen third world governments, not only would she be 'in trouble' she'd have been thrown away for 30+ years.

The charges they COULD indict her on would be mishandling of classified information which carries a BARE MINIMUM sentences of 10 years in prison.

If it was you or me, we'd have been tossed in federal prison for 40 years. The fact is that she is out there flaunting her ability to ignore the law because she's the kind of corrupt leader to whom the law does not apply.

pic related, interests keeping $hillery off the chopping block.

FUCKING Sup Forums FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck that noise.

They have power over her now. That's the kind of leader you want, one that will do what you say out of fear.

not talking about your thread I'm talking about you you dumbass ausfag. I really, really, really, really, really mean it fucktool

Get ready to MAGA.

If she's not elected, she's going to be in trouble.

If she's elected (god forbid), she'll be white like a dove of peace.

In the first case, her sentence will depend on who judges her, and on how big the resentment is in the population. But this kind of people don't go to prison.

Don't shed no tears, little honey. It's all right. Everybody's friendly in here.

You need an Aussie Trump to
Make Australia Great Again.

>what is global economy
>what is desperate need for a strong foothold in eastern europe
>what is logic

You are the prime example for the typical stupid narrowminded american. You guys need us. Your foreign policy has been the same for about 70 years now: cultivate strong allies so that you can actually do something about Russia and the Chinese if necessary. This is what Trump wants to kill off, for some unbeknown reason.

how unobservant of you little fella. Don't fret about the big bad Trump, no one else in Ausfagland is you fuckin creten

Real cuties vote Trump

>implying him and hillary aren't satanist Illuminati pedophiles

inb4 that cunt monster who does not care about the people ( good job all of you racist bigots who voted for the cunt just for the luls, i shall enjoy hearing about how many people die within the next few years ) and could care less about you. while and before california ever voted i always thought, eh, ill just leave it alone. but i will not vote for that whore. ive fantasized about murdering her at one of her rallies, but unfortunately i am not a degenerate who owns a gun.

>ITT The entire world gets so goddamn worked up over who is going to be next president.

The fucking HYPE machine is blowing millions of dollars to get people to go fucking wild, there are people throwing themselves into traffic, burning more flags, smoking more cigarettes and burning more gas than ever.

Does anyone even fucking remember bush and all that shit we just went through and how retarded the guy was? This should prove.. the president doesn't really do much of shit.. he is the public face of our collective government.. the president can enact war and get us into some situations.. but honestly.. for our own survival or the survival of humanity noone would let the president or our military do anything that would compromise that.

The biggest and most dangerous decision was already made long ago to drop atomic bombs to end a war.. we can all look back and say it was a mistake or whatever.. yes, it is a tragedy, humanity is ugly, stupid and above all else selfish.. so remember this humans, politics mean very little in the large scope of life.

While a government can try to impose its will on people and try to turn its own people against eachother, this does not bode well for that government and is often a last ditch effort at self preservation.. Government is simply a gang with more influence than any other, you fuck with their turf or their business, you are a liability.. that is the real core of politics.. the interests of the people are secondary and often only meant to ease the minds of the masses and to hold favor with them so they do not turn on the gov.. Has literally noone played Tropico?