I want a girlfriend

I want a girlfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

ocw.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go earn some money then faggot
if you got money and cant get a girlfriend, then you're a fucking idiot

Abuse steroids, pump iron, learn streetfighting and kill a man. Then you can make any guy in prison your girlfriend.

i want some tacos

How do I get a job as a NEET?

/thread

do you really want me to explain how to find work? people have only been seeking and finding work since the beginning of time. it is exceedingly simple if you havent been a pampered stooge your entire life. and if you are and have been a pampered stooge, you'll have to convince someone to buy you some pussy. since you cant earn it yourself.

This isn't r9k faggot

Go fuck yourself that might help.

Girlfriends are just a mutual agreement to fuck when bored nowadays
They are just safety nets, as are boyfriends to a lot of them

You always want what you don't have. Damn near every married guy would rather be single.

Women are too easy for me and I'm not sure I can love anyone anymore.

You and me both brother. I'm single and lonely since my wife left me.

i demand moar of that sweaty cockmungler

OP you're a lame, fucking loser whining faggot btw
just letting you know

>do you really want me to explain how to find work?
I do.
>if you haven't been a pampered stooge your entire life.
I was.

>Women are too easy for me

Time to find a man

I have never posted on /robot/.

Me too. Need to get in gym a lot more to do so tho

I want a girlfriend too. If I have to be alone too much longer I'd rather be dead

I have no more, sorry.

ok then. im going to assume you have no marketable skills. Go find a resume template and make a simple, one page resume. dont lie, but try to pad it with anything you can. clean yourself up and go around to local businesses and ask for the manager. ask the manager if they're hiring. if they say yes, interview. if they say no or not right now, give them a copy of your resume and say "Well if anything comes up, I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a call."

just keep doing this until you get hired somewhere. its not complicated but it isnt any fun either. but its better than being a parasitic faggot slug-bitch.

Thanks, mate.

And I don't fucking want the one I have OP.
So fucking what.

Nah . You don't

Just get one.

Can I get a gf with a 5.5 inch penis?

just b yurself, op

i wish you the best of luck. if you work you'll develop yourself. that will lead to a deserved sense of self-respect. and some money. then you'll be able to get a girlfriend. but dont settle unless also has self-respect. and some money.

Is she Mortal Kombat?

That there's a whore, son.

Is that lotion?

Underrated post

sweat with a glare on it, semen, weird piece of skin

Be careful what you ask for. You will get it...and regret it.

I don't want to die a lone. I want somebody warm to hold when I sleep. My pillows are not enough.

>I don't want to die a lone. I want somebody warm to hold when I sleep

Crying on Sup Forums does nothing. Rather than doing this, focus on yourself only. Concentrate on your goals/improving yourself everyday, and women will follow you. You smell of desperation, and that will get you nowhere with women, OP

This

I was the same went to McDonalds now I'm making 11 dollars an hour.

Not bad.

Try having a 4 incher I get girls to the room pull down my pants and have to listen to the laughter...

only person here who has actually had a girlfriend

I have a girlfriend.
Jelly?

Damn, I'm sorry. Women are hypocrites about the whole unrealistic body image crap

I had one once. She's mad at me now :^(

Sure you do.

Holy shit user that sucks. I didn't know how small a 4 incher was until I measured myself right out of a cold shower. Anyone who says girls don't care about size is fucking lying

Oh no you dont.

I just got tired of my ex's emo kid bullshit.

>You're a lame
Mexican

kys

I've got one. Fucking boring.

I know. You should've let me eat the pussy more tho

no you don't, you want sex

Break up with her then

Girlfriends give sex

thats what i miss the most. the pussy was fuckin great

Yeah those girls who say personality is all they care for are all full of shit. Wondering if I'll be a forever virgin. I'm not even fat, but I may have to lower my standards and fuck some fat tard....

>one page resume
you cant fit anything on 1 page cept your name and maybe like 2 previous job listings. real resumes are generally 2 pages filled to the brim with skills, past work, achievements/charity/internships, and references

this. /end thread

I want a relationship. I want to love and be loved.

women dont give a flying fuck if youre chubby/not in shape. look at the majority of people in relationships/marriages. the men are almost always out of shape and look like neutered puppies/beta faggots. women only care about money/security/power. if you have or can provide any of those 3 things, theyll be with you.

this is the cycle of almost all women:
13-18 = fuck everything that walks
19-29 = go after men with power to get free things or fuck assholes that will mistreat them horribly because theyre not intentionally looking for anything serious. sometimes they fuck good guys too, but end up fucking them over because theyre not ready to commit or only trying to lock them down for security and money since thats what theyre programmed to do. eventually theyll fuck it up though by cheating or being stupid
30-40 = at this age, theyve most likely already failed their first marriage or been such a fucking retard that theyre still single because they cant hold a relationship and only fucked asshole guys. theyre desperate as fuck but also looking for stable secure guys. this is where you can be fat and they dont care
40+ = pretty much not looking for anything serious. just looking to fuck before theyre too haggard to get laid anymore

The girl that laughed you wouldn't even give your dick a try? What a shallow bitch

they do not "give you anything" after a while you'll realize how much you paying for that shit. Then you'll also so it on the decline you realize you only get it at her whim. So you pander to her, buy her shit do things just to try and get pussy....

in the end you end up her bitch

Wrong man, if you use 2 pages you are writing too much... Use the room appropriately

If Elon Musk can fit his resume on one page, yours would fit on a post-it

You also need to build your network. Meet new people, let them know what your skills are, what you are good at, drop some hints saying that you are looking for a job of for new experiences (don't say that in a gay bar though...)

You could do an internship, you will meet professionals, earn some exeprience so more stuff to put in your resume and they will have some contacts that might interest you. If you are good and hard-working, they can vouch for you...

You have a lot of free time? learn some new skills online, you can find really good courses, how to use some softwares, how to code, whatever

codecademy.com/
ocw. mit.edu/index.htm

I will say it again : build your network!!!

Are you sure, man?
Because most dudes on Sup Forums are terrible, angry fucking people and only likes the "idea" of a girlfriend. An actual partner gets to see all your flaws and shortcomings, and it takes real, honest work to get both parties to be cool with those flaws.

Do you really want someone to love you, but also see just how shitty you can be, or do you actually just want to get laid regularly?

>mfw no trap to date
tired of chicks atm

>Yeah those girls who say personality is all they care for are all full of shit.

>moar of that sweaty cockmungler

>Is that lotion?
Yes it is

OLAY!!!!!

nice! keep it going mate!

kek, did you get cucked by a nigger?

I don't

nudesof the other grill pls

me too bro
im desperate af too if some rich gay homo turd ask to fuck me for money i would (with condom of course)

this, and when you do get money dont fucking waste it on the first petty whore that jumps on your dick. you'll regret it when you cant buy yourself anything to support your hobbies.

having a girlfriend is good, but dont forget about yourself. build yourself as a person. find real passions and hobbies. who knows, by finding your passion, you might be able to not just set yourself up for a job, but a career.

i was where you were and i still am, to some extent. but ive found a job thats good enough to get me out of bed in the morning. having a somewhat regimented schedule can do wonders for a lot of people, and i know its only anecdotal but its helped me.

i guess this all leads to the fact that if you are confident in yourself, and youve built yourself into a person with your own skills, interests, hobbies, beliefs, and passions, and you have your shit together economically and to some extent psychologically, you will find yourself a bitch.

good luck dont forget to trim your pubes

No you don't. You want the emotional validation so you don't feel alone, which is the wrong reason to want a girl, cause no girl wants a friendless boring cuck.

They aren't worth the effort.

>no gf
i dont even know how to talk to grills in general, do i treat them like a guy or what?

i dont even know how to make friends

Keep it going

Doubt.jpg

He's a shit eating jew

Good god, I can't imagine what went through that guy's head. He had a good 5 seconds to think about the fact that he's about to die and there's not a single thing he can do about it. I'm getting panicky just thinking about what that must have felt like.

Treat them like a guy you just met, not a close friend. Never spill your feelings, only they can do that. When they do spill feelings dont try to fix the BS they say even if you know you can, they only want you to listen, not solve anything.

Dont fucking treat them like a white knight, thats how you get cucked, letting them walk all over you is not equal rights

Nothing else a girl does matters, they dont have a purpose on earth other than to reproduce. Not like men have much more purpose, but thats the gritty of life, kid.

Pretty much this. This is the only way, OP. The more interesting and independent you make yourself as a person the more attractive you will be. Otherwise all women will subconsciously pick up on your desperation.