What are some pros and cons of dating a stoner chick?

What are some pros and cons of dating a stoner chick?

Dam he aint doin too bad

Pros, she smokes
cons she smokes your stash

Smokes your weed, eats all of your food. Think about it.

If she's attractive there's the issue that a lot of guys she smokes with are hitting on her

k

Pro
Sex when she is high
Con
She is a disgusting human being and should be send to jail

pros:
- can forget about stupid shit you did
- is pretty mellow

cons:
- always forgets about shit that happened when she's high
- she is lazy and doesn't want to do shit when she's high

>should be send to jail
can't tell if 12 or b8..

Is she fat?

In reality, all girls who smoke are huge sluts, so if you're fine with a chick that has had a mile of dick in her, be my guess.

>disgusting human being and should be send to jail
kissless virgin detected

Your a retard m8

>pros
none
>cons
all the normal female cons, with addition to being more emotionally imbalanced, lazier, and hungrier(fatter)
as well, if she is a hardcore stoner, she will fuck anyone who smokes her out.

Stoners

Kek, is that the evangelion kids?

No, thats goku

a lot of guys she smokes with are hitting (on) her

>emotionally imbalanced
>she will fuck anyone who smokes her out

Pot smokers are some of the most stable and down to earth people. You sound like grand ma.

My ex was a stoner Japanese girl.

Before smoking to death she was high sex drive,. Low food intake,. Normal personality,. Make up wearing cutie with good sense of fashion

After,. Low sex drive,. Hungry all the time,. Bitchy cause needs weed,. Low motivation to wear make up and dress cute. Dating a guy

This

The one on the left is melina, right is mugan, from cowboy beepgundam

Sure faggot.

They'll fuck anyone for a good dub m80, never worth it.

No it's Nightwing and Scarlet Witch you idiot

you must live in the ghetto.. sry m8

No.
people who smoke weed sometimes are usualy stable.
people who drink sometimes are usually stable.
people who smoke all the time are using it as an escape (same with any drug, and you can't even use the physical addiction excuse for smoking weed).
People who need to alter their perception of reality on a continual basis are unstable.

This

>people who smoke all the time are using it as an escape
You're a fucking retard.

this is the only accurate thing in the thread so far

>Not having a normal understanding of human psychology
but you're most likely using weed to escape something yourself, most likely the reality of adulthood (or more likely, impending adulthood) and responsibility.

Depends on the person. My brother's name might as well be Smokey McPothead because he is high all day every day. He's the mellowest, friendliest guy I know. (as long as he's high, tho)

He finally got married after meeting a chick who's just like him.

I've known some real bitches, though. I regret ever talking to them.

Trips confirm

you probably won't like her when she's sober

>Stoners actually believe this
Kek

Biggest con she smokes all your weed

Trips tell truth.

Have drugs and apt or house to take the chick. Done

shes gonna get consvegasted of all her illegal marhhejkuhana

This is true friends

It helps me do art, sleep better, enhance food/sex, and many other things. By your logic anybody who does anything outside of being a robot is trying to escape, i.e; someone likes hamburgers they must be trying to escape. Maybe people just like to chill out and smoke. The same way others like to chill out and have a hamburger. There are many reasons that make people smoke weed and I don't know anybody that does it to "escape". That's some media bias 2 dimensional tunnel vision sheeple psycho babble.

nah i can disagree friend of mine recently has been having a some bad times in her life right now and is just high everyday now and when we got talking about it she said she needs it to "escape"

I'm sure those people exist, but I don't know anybody like that, and it's definitely not the norm. At least among people my age.

I'm using it to escape the nonstop excruciating pain I feel from neuropathy and spinal disorders as well as escaping from ulcers and addictions to prescription medication... Faggot.

if she smokes she pokes

Do hamburgers alter your perception of reality? No.
Drugs do, the occasional use of which is generally fine, unless it is one that you can easily become physically addicted to.
>helps me do art
as an artist, you must be bad "at art"
>Helps me sleep
proven scientifically wrong, while indicasmake you feel tired, the quality of sleep you get is terrible (and if you stopped smoking so much, you would most certainly sleep better)
And after that bullshit you spouted i didn't read the rest to tear down your fallacies.

I smoke and my gf doesn't. She doesn't mind at all because I'm not lazy and still do stuff around the house. Have a full time job and could happily support us both. She tried it before and wasn't that into it which was fine with me. I have met quite a few people who have stoner gf. Not im all cases but I have found in a majority of couples smoking seems to be the main thing they have in common. Like another user said they may get moody when there's no smoke about, cause arguments and almost a disconnection and realisation that it's then one thing keeping them together. I say it could go either way. If you like her for who she is and you have things in common it can be a nice addition to your relationship. If it's just because she's hot and smokes then there could be repercussions.

I also used it to come down off of a painkiller addiction that was prescribed. Most amazing thing is I've never had a problem not smoking weed. It's truly a miracle.

>pros
doesn't bitch at you for smoking weed
>cons
everything else

>Do hamburgers alter your perception of reality?
Yes they do. Everything you ingest does. Every second your mind is bombarded by hundreds of different peptide chains that effect your mood and alter your perception of reality.
>as an artist, you must be bad "at art"
Yea like the Beetles, Hendrix, Led Zeplin, Steve Jobs, and millions of others who smoke weed and create.

You have to be the dumbest pseudo intellect I've ever met, kys

None of those bands you mentioned were original or good, and steve jobs literally stole an idea from another company, and made it more expensive.
if you ingest a drug to "be creative" you simply aren't creative, and the drug just makes you think you are.

>completely missed the point
I can list HUNDREDS of people but you're not worth the time, kys

>2016
>not vaping

That's not true. Some of the greatest scientific discoveries in the past century are thanks to mind altering drugs.its been studied, especially in the recent years that despite a person's knowledge they can help to build the bridge between knowing and understanding. They can help to make people think outside of the box and make discoveries they would never have thought about before.

I want my gurl to smoke with me. She try but stop before felling anything. Any advice?

Use a bong.

People use chemotherapy to "escape" form cancer
Does that mean that it is good for everyone?
Sick faggot

Well, that is ONE possible reason for people to smoke weed, but to claim it as 'most likely' shows your bias and your opinion is now null and void.

Well done, faggot.

They get fat or are far bit can currently hide it.... Eventually, they get old or too comfortable and you start having hairy sweaty sex that smells like hippies

CHECKED HOLY SHIT QUADS

nice quads

Never thought about it... Here in switzerland we tend to mix weed with tobacco. Never saw a bong around friends here. Anyway I may give it a try.

WITNESSED

Pros: easy pussy
Cons: like all stoners, you have to be dumb to be a stoner to begin with, therefore, if you have half a brain, you'll get bored with the stoner chick fast and her rambling stoner talk nonsense. If you don't get bored with it, you might want to examine who is the dumb one in the relationship.
Also, like most stoners, they tend to have very poor personal hygiene. Solution, either don't go down on her, wear a gas mask, or de-louse frequently.

yeah but you need to be smart in the first place, you wont just get a genious idea from lying around the house all day

Pros: None really, unless she has a full time job.
Cons: She will probably cheat on you

Bitches love bongs and she'll definitely feel it.
Good luck user.

dubs

Thx browski

Do you have any statistics?

Nice quads nigger

Gun get fat, be lazy and smell like shit