Dreams thread I'll start

Dreams thread I'll start

I had a nightmare I was hanging out with three people spongebob, Patrick and another person I can't remember I think it was a
Pokemon vaporieon I think. So then vaporieon goes to the bathroom and leaves me alone with sponge Bob and Patrick they both become expressionless and run behind the wall there hands become huge and start slapping me endlessly there is no sound

I dreamed with her

Kill yourself

Checked

Well since no one wants to post I'll post more op here
I was running around the desert and I had a type of rifle on me and down the road a ways I could see some things wriggling they look human like so I looked at them through the scope on my rifle and there where zombies a woman and three child zombies so they're moving a little faster I think they saw me so I shoot the biggest one the woman zombie and the little ones are still wriggling away I'm not really worried about them they're small sarcastically call Child Protective Services because I believe that no one's going to answer I have a cell phone of sorts that still works and someone picks up ask me what's the problem and I say that there's three child zombies on the road and the dude says that he's coming to get them so I just turn around and keep walking when I look back there gone I go to this really dumpy looking house made of wood and there was a girl there with red hair having a lesbian experience with an older woman and I walk in and they look at me like they didn't want me to know that's what they were doing but I don't really care and then the husband comes home and they all start making fun of my Weiner and they're all like whip it out so we can look at it and I get nervous and I do and they just look at it and then I put it back and nobody says anything about it and then I look at myself in the mirror and I don't even look like me I look like a younger kid with jet black hair and then some road pirates came and they started shooting at the house because they wanted me for some reason I guess I did something or another and I was in the basement of this dumpy the house I was packing stuff that was mine clothes and I remember like a comic book my gun and then some little girl came down and was like you're leaving and I'm like yeah and she got sad and was like I'll remember you and I said I'm probably going to die and stuff so there's really no point and that's about the end of the dream

I was at my old school being chased by a kid in a really bad death Vader cosume, but he was moving super fast. Somehow I associated him with the hack villager from AoEII. In the cafeteria there were zealots from starcraft, but their psi blades were shaped into forks and knives. They were eating chicken and saying "good chicken adun"

I ran to the gym where there was a choir of dudes chanting "shit, fuck, shit, fuck" rhythmically. I ran back to the cafeteria, Vader on my heels, to find a 75% size version of Saddam hussein. He was drawing basic shapes and he told me his name was Hee-huu-ee-ah. As in, he who eats you. Then I woke up.

Wow dude dreams are suppose to mean something but that's pure head garbage

Op here contribute more
Had a dream that I was a Shaolin monk and there were weapons everywhere but the people who wanted to take the temple had guns and they shot everyone but me so then I escaped and wandered into the desert then I came across some people in a huge tank they accepted me as their friend and made their captain then we trample the Iraqi prisoner camp and set some dudes free

My brain revels in pure randomness. You cannot imagine how good drugs feel to me compared to other people.

Kek

Met up with 3 people (one was taylor swift) and we ziplined along powerlines (kinda like bioshock infinite) we crossed canadian border into the states. We jumped off when it got low enough. The cops were waiting they found us hiding but we ran and escaped. I gave my friends the middle finger cuz they almost got me arrested and we parted ways. I came to an old town and in the tourist building i heated my hands on an old fashioned water heater. A pipe slowly started leaking and eventually a massive leak sprung from a hole previously jammed closed with brass popcan cap/lever things. I helped the owner of the building (looked like a blacksmith from skyrim) turn off the water. He said wed fix it in the morning and then he would take me back to the border. I demanded to leave earlier and he told me there was a gondola i could use to cross the rockies and then a bus. When i asked what time it was his daughter said 6:45pm. I thought this was the real time (i was aware i was in a dream) and so i woke up as to not miss work

Sick! where do you work?

A restaurant in delta BC

I work at gas station in Minnesota

This is weird it feels like a chat room

Cool man. Much love from Canada sent your way user

That's why I got such a 'chill' Vibe from you

Thanks bro u seem chill yourself. btw I think the USA is the greatest country on the planet always wished i could have been born there. Youre a lucky guy. Land of the free home of the brave

Also one more dream to keep the thread rolling - I was in a game where you and friends play keep away with a football and a viscious T-rex. My cool-guy neighbor cooked us breakfast and gave my brother the nickname "witch-doctor" cuz that was his name in hebrew

Mm fresh copy pasta

I pulled a burning car up a hill while screaming the superman theme and then started hitting on an 40 year old woman.

I had a dream i left my phone in the car and when i went back to get it there was a crazy homeless woman with a knife and she tried to rob me so i was running away

Recurring dream: noticed my friend Blake f at mct and been trying to talk to him but he always disappears just before I get to him. Today I caught him and all he said was "ur the guy evry1 hates" n took off running. I then laid there n made q bunch of coincidences connect that I would have ignored 15 months ago

Op here I have had lots of dreams I just don't write them down or anything and there hard to remember

:0