/p4k/ - Nightly Pitchfork Countdown Hypetrain Thread

Fellow Pitchfork patricians, it is once again the time for our nightly countdown for Pitchfork's new reviews to be updated on the site at 1am eastern time.
10.0?
0.0?
Best New Music?
Best New Reissue?
8.0+ with no BNM?
A shitty set of 7's and below?
Weird Al’s eternal BNM incoming hypetrain!
Noctourniquetcourtsney Barnett Review?
Ian FUCKIN' Cohen?
Ryan "THE TASTEMAKER" Dombal?
Jayson "8.7" Greene?
Lindsay "qt feminist" Zoladz? [retired patrician, memory lives on forever]
Brandon “Meme Metal” Stosuy? [retired]
Grayson "Grizzly" Currin?
Brian "Backup" Howe?
Mark "the elder statesman" Richardson?
Evan "IS GARAGE ROCK DEAD" Minsker?
Andy "secretly alpha" Beta?
Zoe "¡DALE!" Camp?
Philip "Electronic Wizard” Sherburne?
Stephen "M." Deusner?
Laura "Sun Kil Buffoon" Snapes?
Jenn "Best New Tastemaker" Pelly
Marc "Not Mark" Hogan
KRIS "Meme Rap" EX
Jillian "they don't love you like I love you" Mapes
Kevin "who needs TMT anyways" Lozano

Will someone dethrone Radiohead/Chance the Rapper’s 9.1 for AOTY?

OFFICIAL and accurate 2016 BNM Tally: 47
Nights since last BNM: 9

The most wonderful time of the night, every night, right now. Here it is, the nightly P4K thread. Time to get comfy.

>P4K Collection Rar (Over 300 deleted reviews, pics of every staff member)
mega.nz/#!l1ZlRbqb!WYbGuia29w1_fpg05XS3F9Rtb8aFfj8WzZg8Z3mbwRQ

>Tonight's Top Stories
-This thread stands with Kesha eternally
-Black people across the nation disavow Beyonce for collaborating with the Dixie Chicks at the CMAs
-Could Donald Trump be a fan of... Steve Reich? (He's not.)
-This thread hypes and supports A Tribe Called Quest, Japandroids, The xx, John Cale, Foxygen, and each & every poster here
-/p4k/ forever and for always.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tq0HzgDcNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

solidarity to the cubs, the p4k shill, and the people of chicago.

This thread stands with the Indians and rejects the rape culture hysteria of Amber Coffman, Jessica Hopper, Ke$ha, Larkin Grimm, Meagan Garvey, MTV News, Pitchfork, et al.

This thread endorses Hillary Clinton for President of the United States of America, and every artist publicly taking a stand against the bigotry of Donald Trump, including:

The National, clipping., Mark Kozelek, Eminem, Frank Ocean, Katy Perry, YG, Macklemore, Alicia Keys, Miley Cyrus, G-Eazy, Miguel, Shirley Manson, Le Tigre, Pussy Riot, Lil B, Mac Miller, Sleater-Kinney, R.E.M., AlunaGeorge, J. Cole, David Byrne, Adele, Killer Mike, Aesop Rock, Weird Al, Franz Ferdinand, Azealia Banks, Brujeria, Mitski, Nas, Grizzly Bear, El-P, Noname, Sean Paul, Death Cab For Cutie, Mike Dean, Father John Misty, Waka Flocka Flame, Local Natives, Drake, Becky G, Meek Mill, Neko Case, The Rolling Stones, Chvrches, Dave East, The Game, Sia, Wavves, Erykah Badu, Cher, French Montana, David Crosby, Tyler The Creator, Moby, Demi Lovato, The White Stripes, Best Coast, John Legend, Jessy Lanza, Snoop Dogg, Ty Dolla $ign, Bruce Springsteen, Ellie Goulding, Vic Mensa, Green Day, Metro Boomin, Lily Allen, Henry Rollins, DJ Shadow, Romeo Santos, Jesu, Aimee Mann, Roger Waters, Vince Staples, Ani DiFranco, Jeezy, Kevin Gates, Morrissey, Smoke DZA, Neil Young, Kehlani, T.I., The Weeknd, Thao Nguyen, 2 Chainz, Schoolboy Q, Arcade Fire, Ricky Martin, Usher, Jim James, Madonna, Wyclef Jean, Shakira, Young Thug, Andrew Bird, Angel Haze, and Pusha T.

They're #WithHer, and so are we!

Dead Sara - Pleasure To Meet You 8.3 BNM

what an embarrassing post.

what's everyone listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tq0HzgDcNc

almost forgot about this song desu

Awfully quiet in here...

Maybe some qt Carly will wake you guys up.

CRX, Nick Valensi from The Strokes' new band,

impostor.

ALL IMPOSTORS

NIGHTLY RUNDOWN

Pussy Riot: xxx - 6.6 BTFO by Nina Mashurova
Huerco S.: QT3.14 - 7.7 by Philip Sherburne
Otis Redding: Live at the Whiskey A Go Go: The Complete Recordings - 9.0 by Steven Thomas Erlewine
The Olympians: The Olympians - 6.8 by Jay Balfour

Vladimir Putin > pussy riot

literally who

Sleep tight everyone, see you tomorrow night for another installment of /p4k/!

i am voting for trump bc i hate black ppl and gays and moslems and love raping women.

If Pitchfork doesn't think Pussy Riot is that great, then why do they talk about them so fucking much.

because they fit their agenda even though their music is shit

Why is pitchfork's site design such shit???

I can't look at older reviews because somehow "all reviews" only shows 10 reviews max and i can't look at anything else.

Am i the only one with this problem?

no but the most recent site design was 100% unnecessary and objectively worse and harder to navigate than the previous one.