FUCK ALL OF YOU STUPID MEXICANS OF CALIFORNIA THAT VOTED HILLARY!! YOU FUCKERS DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT TRUMP IS GOING...

FUCK ALL OF YOU STUPID MEXICANS OF CALIFORNIA THAT VOTED HILLARY!! YOU FUCKERS DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT TRUMP IS GOING TO DO TO YOU. I'M GOING TO VOTE TRUMP SO YOU FUCKERS GET DEPORTED AND DECAPITATED BY THE CARTELS IN YOUR SHITTY THIRD WORLD COUNTRY YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/cYuBK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

K

That a boy!

Shitposter Steve strikes again

MAKE

AMERICA

GREAT

AGAIN

I have no sympathy for people who ask for welfare to survive.

>implying he didnt lose long before cali

You're on the winning side OP. Trump 2016

Bill Clinton was a sick fuck he never raped any hot women. Whats the point of that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BERNIE LOST!!!!
Now every faggot, transgender, nigger, and worthless milinial can cry tonight. Hillary wiped her pussy all over you faggots! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... you're next president of the united states!!

it's faggots like you that keep rags like those in business. I bet your ass reads People and USWeekly too. toke a cock

let's hope the rapture is upon us

Trump wall with wifi controlled sniper rifles so patriots can stop illegal invaders from invading from the comfort of their home with a ps4 controller

>hey everyone look at me i'm voting for trump give me likes and upvotes and retweets because i'm such a political nerdgurl

If anybody thinks the mass collection and deportation of 14 million illegal immigrants will result in anything other than concentration camps they're deluding themselves. Hey, I know! Let's force THEM to build the wall.

Trump's such a fucking idiot, it's like listening to the fucking doge meme when he speaks.

"Build a Wall" should be Bernie's new slogan.

Trump is the only logical vote.

I would rather Kernel Sanders to Hilary anyday.. that hoe needs to keep her saggy old pussy away from politics and stick to giving blow jobs.

?

Exactly! His supporters are fucking idiots!

>Americans think their votes count
KEK

>Kicking people out and telling them to never return is practically the same thing as locking them in camps!
Current. Fucking. Year.

I really dont want fucking hillary to win.
And I dont want trump to either.
If hillary wins NOTHING will get done and if trump wins somethings going to fucking happen but I dont know what.
I wish I could see the future with trump without trump ACTUALLY winning just because it would be amusing to see how that turns out.. hillary is winning this.
Yay for a retarded president..

OH FUCK

>implying American was ever great

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so edgy and cool you got my upvote!

Cali Beaner spotted

They can't vote if they're illegals...

Come on, man, OP is clearly tired from a day of looking after his wife's son.

1950's America was pretty fuckin legit if you were a white guy.

I just want to say I agree with OP. I refuse to look at other replies in this thread. That is all.

Libtard SJW spotted.

The best response on this thread. You Sir, are a gentleman. Cheers!

>2016
>voting

ah and so it begins: the great divide of the white american male versus the white american female plus people of color

>we non-americans around the globe watch with great interest how white women turn against you

America has done many great things so yeah it was

Do you think we're going to magically teleport them out of the country? Do you think they're just going to line up and leave?

No, it's going to be door to door, papers please, bullshit where anybody in question will have to prove they're legal. Of course, if a document gets lost, or you need to request a copy which is going to clog up the system for years on end.

For the people who they do end up taking, how do they get them from Iowa to Mexico? California to Pakistan? Who pays for that? Where do they stay while waiting for deportation? It's a pipe dream, and a dangerous one at that.

Bernie did 9/11 confirmed.

Mexico will soon invade and concur US like white men did to native americans

ikr

LOL
Mexican's are the laziest piece's of shit ever, the only thing they conquered was digging a hole under a fence.

imgur.com/a/cYuBK

but you are a faggot and the 50s didnt like gays

It has changed the outcome in an election before but I don't think you study American history

>Kicking mexicans out before niggers

?

brilliant idea

Americans are fucking lazy too, they pay mexicans to do their chores

I would gladly pay out the ass for it. Hike my taxes as much as you want. It's theirs if they ask, as long as they get them out I don't care.

>implying your not a normal fag

How is that edgy?

not gonna lie she was a qt

anecdotal. the democrats will increasingly become the party of white females and people of color versus the republicans the party of white males.

and by this I am referring to a 25-75 divide or more. NOT 0-100.

you're racist. just cuz she's latino doesn't mean it's in her favor to support illegal immigration

Niggers aren't really the problem. Sure the whole black lives matter push has had some issues, but that's not them as a whole. They were born here, they have a right to the freedoms this country provides. The mexicans however are here illegally, taking free handouts, and bitching about it when there is any resistance.

Yeah raking leafs, nothing worthwhile

This needs the soundtrack of the Benny Hill show, LOL. Someone pat Bernie on the head, quick!

mfw bigger hands than Trumps

Fuck yea!!!

From Bernie to Trump.. Fuck that cunt

>implying capitalism isn't great

so why do 'mericans complain about stealing your jobs, fuckhead? im australian and i know a lot of mexicans, they're one of the hardest working people i know

fucking rednecks, fucking united states you're really the shithole of the world

sec 16 saddest momento

That's called being of higher class. I'm not gonna unclog my toilet if I can afford to pay consuela to do it. But I'm not gonna let Jorge take out my appendix. We give them the shit we don't want to do. It's all they're good for.

She be hot, too bad she's retard, and i dont do no retard gurls