Are there depressants that leave permanent effects? I'm talking about chronic depression or anxiety...

Are there depressants that leave permanent effects? I'm talking about chronic depression or anxiety, or something along those lines

Other urls found in this thread:

storage.googleapis.com/vidsums/d1f4f1d1-f1c4-447e-ac69-0ef4d3bfab29.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

just do acid or shrooms for depression user.

Deprefag here

All of then will lose his effect over time and the pros and cons will go away and you'll need another one to keep the effects

The worst thing is that I'm only 17, I was told to take these things when I was a kid because I was very hyperactive and would wander around the classroom a lot. It was effective at draining me almost comepletely, but I was also almost always constantly sad about things, I quite literally cried over dropping a dime I went to pick up

I'm not sure if it has some kind of persistence because of my existing mental problems or rather I just want to have something to blame for my depression

Tell the doctor to change but all of then will make like in a rollercoaster of feels, so you need to do everything to change the situation in the good way to minimize the down effect...

have you tried actively trying to fix things that make you depressed?
or are you going to stick to pills forever?

I haven't taken them in years, the only things I even remember about it are it's taste and it's really strange coloring

It's just a matter of time, but you need to do something to improve your life, one step at time but a very solid step...

I have tried, but it's hard to do that when they're inborn problems, I can only distract myself for so long before it catches up with me, and it usually does when I sleep, or at least try to sleep

Try some therapy or alt therapy like meditation, you don't need to be religious to understand and it will improove your self-knoledge so you can try to solve or mitigate the ploblems

There isn't much I can do, I can't very easily do fitness because I have heart problems, I can't talk to anyone because I'm autistic and it's excruciatingly difficult for me to be sociable. I had a girlfriend but ended up driving her away

Alongside with the prescripted drugs

>depressants
Why would you want that?

inborn problems like what?
you are just making excuses to avoid your problems and are trying to run away via pills.

like i said before, try shrooms or LSD. there are plenty of clinics around the world that treat depression and addictions with psychedelics with a surprising success rate of about 80%
(will not provide source as this shit is easily found via google) you can take these substances and explore your mind. more than likely you will confront your inborn problems and resolve them.

No, I used to take them because my teachers in kindergarden or first grade talked my parents into making me take them. I haven't taken them in 12 years

shitty ass teachers couldnt handle a child with an active imagination and fucked you over with drugs.
sorry dude.

Medical ketamine infusions have shown some promise in long-term effects against severe depression.

Good for health bad for education

The worst thing is that I've lived with it for years. I didn't graduate high school because of it, I probably will drop out of college because of it, assuming I even sign up for it. It's like millions of voices telling me all I do will fail will end up a failure and that my achievements exist only because a generation of parents wanted their little children not to feel left out when they couldn't get at least third place

Suicide

Not an appealing option

you need to adopt a new point of view man.
you see the world through a lense of "what ifs"

try just doing shit and if you fail, learn something from it. if you succeed then thats badass!

im starting college for the 3rd time next fall.

life is about taking risks and moving out of your comfort zone.

u just need to want a better life badly enough to go for it.

again, you can do this with lsd or shrooms.

I took Lexapro for years (it's a SSRI called Escitalopram).

It completely stole my orgasm. I can still ejaculate (takes hours of masturbation), but the euphoric sensation of pleasure typically associated with ejaculation just wasn't there anymore.

Here's the rub. After I stopped taking Lexapro 3 years ago, I still have not regained the euphoric sensation of pleasure typically associated with ejaculation. The sexual symptoms caused by Lexapro have persisted even after I stopped taking it.

I haven't had an orgasm in over 4 years. The only reason I masturbate is to empty my prostate.

jesus

I'd do drugs but I live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, where the dealers are more likely to shoot you and take your money than sell you drugs. Plus, I don't do drugs, even though DARE was complete bullshit and just a fear tactic used on fifth graders to keep them in line

Oh ok, I'll just be sure to tell my psychiatrist that during our next appointment and he'll get me scheduled up to go have IM ketamine injections.

>but I live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere
more excuses.
if you wanted to fix yourself you would try and fix yourself instead of coming up with reasons why you cant.

stop being lazy dude.

Yeah this shit is why I won't take ssris. Zoloft ruined my first time. After only a few short trials with ssris I feel like the sensations I should be getting from stimulation just aren't what they used to be or should be. Maybe it could be just that I'm depressed but either way fuck ssris. There are a lot of evil and over prescribed meds, not just antidepressants.

>anorgasmic ejaculation

storage.googleapis.com/vidsums/d1f4f1d1-f1c4-447e-ac69-0ef4d3bfab29.mp4
Now that's suffering

I seem to be one of the very rare unfortunates who have the symptoms of SSRIs persist after stopping taking it. It took me years of going through over 9 doctors before finally finding one who believed me.

I think that was the worst part. No one believed me for years.

Wait. You stopped taking Lexapro over three years ago and you still are experiencing Anorgasmia?