Why do I, a 30 year old white middle class American, find trashy chav girls so fucking irresistible?

Why do I, a 30 year old white middle class American, find trashy chav girls so fucking irresistible?

Seriously, I'm rocking a massive erection right now just from googling some chav pics. I want to have drunken, disgusting and unprotected sex with these dumb whores. I want their grating voices screaming as I pump their filthy cunts full of my cum. Even better if I'm the 50th guy they fucked that mo the, the nasty sluts.

I have an issue, and I need you all to post trashy chavs to help me get to the bottom of it

The trashier the better

i think its because youre straight. unlike most of the fags in this fucking place

Sure buddy...

kek, I'm Irish yeah, moved to England there 3 years ago. Fucking hell lad, the girls are easy. kekekek, literally just walking about and 20 minutes later I'm riding some bure.

I fantasize about going on vacation to England, and just hitting up clubs these young dumb sluts get at, and fuck them as I smell the mix of cigarettes, Stella and fish on their breath

Living the dream mate

I could not be more erect right now. You knkw they get nasty

i have the exact same fantasy. planning on probably doing it next year before i get too old to be able to actually pull it off. i dunno if i should go alone or bring a friend though. friend might try to hold me back, but then again its a foreign country and i dont wanna go it alone

I'd tagteam some slags with you, dude

Fucking sexy!

All that pink

Screams daddy issues. Love it

faketaxi.com

trashy chavs errywhere

Lol yeah it's pretty great

i found good looking around 22 and it was done by 23 but i understand they are hot

It is indeed a mystery. I hope this helps.

What's the guys name on the left?

checked and keked

More?

Fuck. This is what I want in life. I saw a compilation from there, this 7/10 milf was giving the nastiest blowjob and eating ass like she was starving, and that trashy fucking accent God damn

checked

What part of Ireland and what part of England?

she's a dyke though

Come to leeds (uk) you'll be swimming in them.

oc

im so glad this is getting around

Oh my.

Birmingham also full of em. Hang around the dole office to catch the slaggy single mom types. Offer her some fags and booze to go back to her place.

Trust me, Britfag here. The chavy sorts are the easiest shags you'll get down here the majority are slags wanting a quickie anyway

holy fucking shit, please tell me her name, i'll sell my goats just to travel to see her

On

Off

>dat orange tint on the face

>unprotected sex with these dumb whores

I wouldn't do that if i were you mate

Did she smear chicken all over her face?

Do they like Americans? One time while I was in England I was told by a girl that I had a horrible accent. I'm American from Texas. But I don't have southern drawl. I live in Houston

I think it's a fantasy

Dubs checked. What happened to the kfc?

same here, my dick is diamonds for trashy chavvy girls

what's a good city in the UK? i heard bristol was fun? where should i move to?

new meme?

I'm also white middle class. From England. I also had a boner for trashy girls. As I grew older it turned into rice fever, so maybe that will happen to you before you end up married to a girl with no financial prospects, no brains and dwindling looks.

oh my....
look at those dubs