Good morning Sup Forums

Good morning Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=weather#q=temperature in noyabrsk
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/19/why-i-love-living-in-siberia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now i know why Russians like to suicide

How can you settle over 100k people in places like that?

Seriously why the fuck you live in the tundra?

wtf

BBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAATTTT

htf do you survive

And I thought single-digit degrees (F) was bad

It was 36 degrees today and 38 degrees a few days ago. I'll take -49 over that any day. Fuck the heat and fuck summer.

Yo wtf

Oh, hello fellow snownigger.

With a brilliant genius of soviet strategic planning.

I was born here.

t. not OP, just living in the same region

Sheeeit. The lowest temperature I've experienced was around -28 C. You can feel the inside of your nose freeze with every breath.

google.ca/search?q=weather#q=temperature in noyabrsk

holy fuck it got even colder

>-28 C

It's an average autumn temperature here.

quit being a pussy you lelbourne cück

36C just makes you sweat, -50C pretty much kills you if you so much as breathe in air

How do you cope outside?

It's gonna be down to -58°C this night.

It's not like OP is really exposed it. You can insulate yourself from the cold pretty easy unlike with the heat all you can do is strip down and sweat.

Go back to Facebook you fucking retard. I've been putting up with high 30s and low 40s indoors for over 15 hours of the day for the past two weeks.
>36C just makes you sweat
You're an idiot.
>-50C pretty much kills you if you so much as breathe in air
Yeah, because OP is sitting out in the fucking frozen air in the nude, isn't he? You know they have clothing and heating in Russia, right?

Mornin'

One of the best showplace here is a fucking mechabug lul

That's hard core. -15 C I can deal with no problem with proper clothing but -at 25 C my eyeballs and inside of my nose felt weird.

Just +3 and heavy rain, fuck Nothern shitholes

Nah, northern parts of Russia is pretty comfy 2bh

>Go back to Facebook you fucking retard. I've been putting up with high 30s and low 40s indoors for over 15 hours of the day for the past two weeks.

cry me a river you little twat. are ya dead?

>Yeah, because OP is sitting out in the fucking frozen air in the nude, isn't he? You know they have clothing and heating in Russia, right?

which one of your dads dropped you on your head as a baby? have you ever experienced anything below zero or is the coldest you ever experience is indoor aircon while getting pounded by both of ya dads?

Is getting colder :э

soft cunt

this is fake

hang yourself you stupid idiot

Fuck me I can't stand how cold it is

well you're a nigger

same here

>38c
>December
Wtf?

-49C Damn, that's fucking impressive!
Coldest place I've ever been was -23 with a pretty hefty wind-chill behind it and that was damn unpleasant

Have you ever looked at a globe, Vasili?

>google.ca/search?q=weather#q=temperature in noyabrsk
We wish

but how cold is inside your house

Nah, I sold my globe for bottle of vodka.
+24c

>+24c
my house is colder than that at the moment

>Nah, I sold my globe for bottle of vodka.
it was that or drinking a bath lotion, amirite?

Why? 23-25C is top comfy

>my house is colder than that at the moment
Thanks central heating.
>Drinking a bath lotion
Weak bait 2bh

winter is just beggining have to ration my logs

I had a good chuckle this morning, thanks to these retards who thought this was a good idea

Natural selection as it is.
You must be a fucking moron to drink that chemical shit.

B-but I'm as white as a piece of paper

such a tragedy

jesus, -51c

how do you dress? how do you run a car? do you ever go outside? how do you work in construction?

how the fuck can it change so drastically between now and sunday

avoiding sunshine all year long and putting a shit tonnes of makeup on your face doesn't make you white, Ms.Chang.

Mysterious russian cyclones, also Siberia makes me cry.
Avg Siberian winter: -30
Avg Siberian summer: +30

>You can insulate yourself from the cold pretty easy unlike with the heat all you can do is strip down and sweat.

Can't you just buy an air conditioner?

How do your cars even work? Do you even have cars? One engine stall at this temperature and you'll be better off killing yourself.

Don't put me on the same level as all the chinks that can't speak English but have a Maserati and almost crash it everyday

+7° is here at the moment
compare to op it's a fucking joke

I love winter, I wish I was there with you OP!

I thought I suffered bad winters when I lived in Michigan

lmao at everyone saying they would trade or they are jealous, they never felt anything close to those temperatures

Cars are work well, but to start the engine you need spend little bit more time.
I can't capture it cuz i didn't have a personal car, but you can check youtube for some videos.

Although we are having 36 degrees commonly this year, I have to admit that - 49 is much more scary, no matter how I hate the heat.

>lmao at everyone saying they would trade or they are jealous, they never felt anything close to those temperatures

it's the equivalent of saying "omg texas so hot i'd never live there!!!!" when the people in texas just blast AC until its 10 degrees

this guy probably has roaring fire and radiators + comfy clothes, room temperature probably not that bad compared to rest of the world

now one place i would never live is in iraq where it hits like 40-50c

Jeez why I'm with burger flag.

T. Brazilian

when it is that cold out for months on end every single mundane task you do becomes miserable and hard work, you dont know what youre talking about

Snownigger masterrace. I actually like it the more colder it is. Just not that much

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/19/why-i-love-living-in-siberia

Explain this random britbong leftie going to siberia and enjoying it then

Its -3 here and I was freezing like a pussy I, now realise; am

This is how we survive.