Post girls you know, anons say how they'd use and degrade them

post girls you know, anons say how they'd use and degrade them

replies get replies

have those thick thighs wrap around me while i pound her hard and choke her. eventually she orgasms so hard and starts deepthroating. finally, I titfuck her til there's cum all over her glasses

smash a bottle over her head and fuck her over the bar, then let everyone creampie her

spank her slippery ass in the shower, then throatfuck her and cover her in cum

Lift that skirt up, and fuck her until she covers that couch in juices

>>replies get replies

rape her ass through those leggings under her skirt and pass her back her boyfriend a crying cumsoaked mess

gets gangbanged in te bar, after all the guys have fucked her the girls take turns fisting her and fucking her with bottles, she passes out and wakes up hours later covered in dry cum and with a large bottle of vodka in her ass and jack daniels in her pussy

left and middle get strapons and have to fuck right, first one to cum gets fucked by the family dog

do or attached

>>all posted by op...

Have the tall chick blow me while her friend fingers her.

would organize the shit out her dvd collection

pls moar!

pound her doggstyle on the overlook. as the people below hear her moan, tie her up and leave her to be fucked by anyone that comes by.

gets her top off to tan, then notices half a dozen black guys watching her, tries to cover up quickly but it's too late, gets spitroasted on the beach, everyone of them fucks her at least twice, ends up with her ass and pussy gaping, full of cum, they steal her clothes, has to run to her car naked, 9 months later she has their baby

Facefuck her and cum on her hair.

the one on the left gets grabbed as she leaves teh school dance, dragged down an alleyway and that dress is ripped off of her, exposing her milky white skin and pink nipples.

she's forced onto the ground and immediately a cock is forced into her cunt and another into her mouth, she's kept like that, with a cock never out of her for more than a second, as all the teachers make use of her, then she's left lying in a pool of slowly drying cum fo rth ejanitors to find...

how would you fuck this big titted bride on her wedding day?

get her into one of those clothes racks and fuck her senseless

Forgot pic.

make them both service that poor naked man!

hgnn do you have more?