Sup Forums, you're on death row for obvious reasons. What do you request for your last meal? Pic related...

Sup Forums, you're on death row for obvious reasons. What do you request for your last meal? Pic related, a nice serving of General Tso's would be an okay choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/POgcC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ten litres of ice cream, then they can clean up my ice cream diarrhoea mess after they kill me.

A foot long Steak and Cheese from subway, add bacon, toasted on wheat. Add Lettuce and Spinach and a little Chipotle southwest sauce.

Dominos pizza, papa johns, pizza hut all large with pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, extra cheese.

The still beating heart of a loli

I see you also want asian food..

A Medium rare ribeye steak cooked in garlic butter along with a dominos pizza and black raspberry ice cream with a cherry doctor pepper to wash it down. All while watching LOTR like that one dude before he got executed

I like this

But I would get a liter of vodka, pickles, beef jerky, sushi, beef wellington

Do you think the chefs that cook these meals try their utter best to make their last meal the best, respecting their humanity, or do you think that they just spit in it and make it awful cause they know they're serving murderous scum?

You know, nothing can really beat a good steak.

You know, I don't think I'd do anything wrong with the food if I were the chef.They are on death row for a reason, but last meal is last meal.

Yeah, I think i'd put some love into it.

pic very realated

The meals look pretty good tbh someone post a whole list of them a while back with pictures

pic not really related

I've seen that list, probably on reddit. Some people have some good tastes.

imgur.com/a/POgcC
It's an album with descriptions.

Youre god damn right

>Eat while watching the LOTR trilogy
>Executed by Firing Squad.
Those two things overlapped? Jesus christ that's insane to think about.

I'd go the way of Gacey, KFC, as long as it was made right. Cant remember the last good meal I've gotten from kfc.

I wonder if he got to finish the series, or did they have it on just while he was eating.

I would ask for an insane amount of shit.

Would anyone else pick something shitty, that has a meaning to you? Like nostalgic or something. I might request a pizza lunchable, but one from before they went all healthy and gave the chocolate sauce and M&Ms for a dessert pizza.

Least he got to watch a good set of movies

I bet if it got too outrageous they would just say no to anything. I think they don't even do it anymore and now they just give a steak & eggs combo, probably for that reason.
What kind of person would just abuse the system and ruin things for others?
>oh yeah they're all murderers.

>I think they don't even do it anymore and now they just give a steak & eggs combo

I dont believe that. Thats too cruel, even for texas. I mean steak and eggs I cant complain, but last meal is YOUR last fucking meal.

I dont know about you all, but all these posts are making me hungry.
Imaging if I die after eating this, you all tell the world my last meal.
>Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some pretzels.
Don't forget that I use honey wheat bread.

It's worse than that. It's baked chicken and vegetables. I don't know about yall, but if I got that plate as my last meal I'd throw it in their faces.

donuts, donut holes, lubricant

Strawberries, strawberry lotion and strawberry scented marker. for research.

Thats fucking rancid.

Yeah i'd literally throw it in their faces and tell them to kill me now, rotten cunts.

Ultimate stacked cheeseburger with fries and a coke. I'm pretty simple.