Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
It's been a fun ten years. I know most of my fellow space cowboys left years ago. But still, felt like I needed to say farewell.

Trying to build up to it, no drugs and chosen method is hanging myself.
Help a Sup Forumsrother out, for old times sake. Motivate me to finally find the courage to end it.

don't believe

Have fun seeing the white light when the last bit of oxygen drains from your brain while you'd like to reverse your situation but you're already too weak to do so.

>hanging is too easy

i fucked your mum

I'm trying to build up a tolerance to the pain. No money for ghb or similar drugs right now and the pain is quite annoying. Any tips?

"we can forgive a child who is scared of the dark, but the real tragedy is when a grow man is afraid of the light."

Depends
Do you wanna go out in style
Or be found 3 weeks later smelling like horseshit.
How long do you want it to take?

I don't have any glue or razor wire.
I want to die without using the obvious jump in front of train or high building options. I'm a fucking pussy and can't stand the pain you get from the belt around neck.
I have been looking into ghb alcohol mixing, although no money for it right now but can't be arsed to wait another two weeks.

Just want death without having to cut myself or endure to much pain.

Im going out with a bang when I go. Try driving your car off a ridiculous cliff or into something explosive!

why you wanna die?

Come on man, this place was never good, but there was good times. You've still got Sup Forumsros, don't become another statistic.

Why would you not?

don't do that what the fuck
just move country holy shit

not surprised you're wanting to kill yourself

i'd kill myself if i browsed Sup Forums for 10 years too

Drowning isn't painfull
Hanging isn't painfull

Well, not many options left, dying sucks either way.
Write i'm an hero on your belly, string your sheets to your window, tie it arround your neck.
Jump out of your wondow, neck breaks
???
???
Win.

Care to share why you wouldn't wanna live anymore?

>Arsed
Wait for the referendum results Britfag

See
Good times indeed. But they only existed because of bad times outside of Sup Forums.

If you wanna end things so badly, why not fuck off to another country and start a whole new life?

Emotional pain can't always be eased so simply but fuck it, it's your life, why not give it a shot?

Permanent solution temporary problem. If you don't enjoy your life make a change, don't end it. Sell everything you own and move somewhere you always wanted to be. Don't an hero pls.

This isn't the movie Frozen faggot

Someoneeeeess a little attention whore isnt he OP? whos a good attention whore yeah you are.

You should embrace the pain as somethong that releases you from this world

Hanging aka snapping neck isn't painful. Choking slowly on a belt is. Will try to swallow some chemicals I found, no bleach but similar things.

Sweden yes
Sure, you pay for the ticket and the stable income etc etc.

Go fuck yourself moralfag

Walk out into the ocean and drown its painless

When you have nothing to live for you have everything to live for, go kill rape steal until a cop kills you. Probably won't hurt, have good time while you wait for the ride to end.

stream, please? :)

Only kung pow. (No webcam sorry)

When setting up your hanging, make sure you can't back out of it. You're killing yourself for a reason. So don't let your powerful animal instincts prevent that by just standing up and stopping it.

Like other fags said, drowning is also cool. Just make sure you can't swim up, tie a heavy object to yourself.

I love you, OP. Make us proud.

How old are you OP?

1. BUY HELIUM
2. PUG BAG ON HEAD
3. DIE PAINLESS (helium doesn't trigger suffocation effects)

we have people who dont belive
we have this cunt
then we have people who help
people who are curious
person who calls out attention whore
moral cunt
who say go out with a bang

And then theres these cunts
even put a smile face on the end fucking kek

Hey man remember show on head threads? =')

Shoe*

This. Change something, don't climb out of the hole, tunnel to freedom.

don't kill yourself get help!

don't kill yourself
couldn't imagine a Sup Forums devoid of oldfags

Make sure you register as an organ donor before you do it.
Try to keep your organs healthy and make a 911 call before you do it.

At least let us recoup some of that wasted resource.

Join a monastery. Help on a commune. Find a cave somewhere and become a hermit. You want out from your current situation, not life, and there's easier ways to do that.

Completely changing your life 100% is still gonna be less extreme than ending it. Suicide isn't the easy road at all.

Carbon monoxide stupid

Thank you. I'm currently moving my bed and other furniture away so i won't be able to balance myself as good, also going to use some of my bondage shit to restrain hands behind back before I drop down.

I prefer using ghb mixed with alcohol or potassium cyanide. Both as painless and you don't need to build up for it like with the exit bag. My main issue is that the psychical pain makes me stop myself.

Boxxy is the one true queen, and green hippo Best hippo.
Good ol summerfags.

>Boxxy is the one true queen
Nevermind, you can go

When did Sup Forums turn into such an autistic pussy?

Do it, faggot. Life don't mean shit.

Who knows maybe theres someone in your town who needs a heart right now.

Maybe a kid needs a new kidney.

It'd just be awful to waste perfectly fine organs.

Fuck

I don't want to be a dick but killing himself is good you know why? Because you are in your own haven you are free from the pain its like taking a bath with warm water in the darkness you just feel like this an nothing will hurt you anymore.

>implying Sup Forums was ever that edgy

I swear the only time of year people go on about old Sup Forums is summer.

eat 50 burritos in 24 hours before an hero

I hath seen the horror with mine own eyes and lo! It was good.

But don't hang yourself or don't shoot you in the head shoot you in the heart

PuddiPuddi Puddi Puddi PuddiPuddiPuddi PuddiPuddiPuddi PuddiPuddiPuddi PuddiPuddiPuddi
Puddi Puddi Puddi
Puddi?

You sure you don't want a safty in case you figure things out while your slowly chokeing? I'm assuming you wont break your neck like your suppost to. It will feel like a long time just you might have a life changing thought while your lungs beg for air. Just be sure you think it through this is literally life and death.

As someone who's tried to kill themselves it's not that rational. To many emotions at the time to think that clearly, even in the moment.

That said, I never actually succeeded so maybe there's something to that.

NIGGER

An hero in beta style, cut your head off and fuck it

OP
You are a faggot
Never forget space cowboy
Never forget....

So call 911 right before suicide? Otherwise, he should ensure he does die. Mental hospitals suck and unless you're rich, they do more harm than good. Also, who wants to end up a vegetable? Emergency services will make that happen if they can, and there's nothing you can do. It's sick.

Get your bed, chair, everything completely out of your way. You'll very likely "regret" it while you're dying and try to save yourself. Focus on why your shit self needs to die, and don't fail because of poor planning. Only you can prevent failed suicides.

Tabby and zone are both disgusting sluts with no honor and you know it, faggot.

>caring about others
>>>>>>
Aspie as fuck sorry.
Can't obtain guns here easy enough
Desu > puddi

Don't be like the newfags, do it!

Just saying if you pussy out suicide isn't for you. Sometimes it might change your outlook on life. Either way I hope things work out for you by you figuring it out or a quick death. Before you try it can you swear your soul to me? Just write 13 on your palm.

>Tabby and zone are both disgusting sluts with no honor and you know it, faggot.
So is Boxxy.

Sup Forums IS ROYALTY FREE

drowning is very painful and scary u idiot.

ur lungs explode

kek

Post pictures of yourself dead kthx

>expload
Maybe under pressure but other wise you just feel them fill up.

Enough stalling.

Eat shit faggots. I'm out.
Thank you user.

Nah man, too religious for that. It's actually why I never went through with it.

I'm Buddhist and the teaching on suicide show it to be fruitless. If you believe in reincarnation to some degree, the logic is that any suffering you were 'due' in this life is passed to the next. Killing myself because life is shit is just gonna ensure my next life is shit too.

My friend killed himself over something that at the time was life destroying, 2 days after he hung himself things had actually changed for the better and there was more options for him to take
We found him a week later in his old abandoned house hanging in his childhood room. Wish I could have one last chance to speak to him, kind of feel bad I was too busy with my wedding to see that he was in so much pain, sometimes I think if I wasn't so blind I could have saved him
Fuck I've been rambling, anyway OP, call your best friend, give them closure, I would be fine knowing nothing I said or did could have stopped him.

TL;DR
Read anyway

who the fuck has a swastika on their shirt

stream it

lol OP is dead

is he dead yet?

Your cat is going to miss you and will grow up thinking it had caused some part of this twisted suicide of yours.

Its life will never be the same

Probably
Too late faggot
Kill yourself so we can start this whole bullshit cycle again

Obligatory OG post incoming.

And nothing of value was lost.

lol what

actually if you weren't a faggot and actually researched it there's some vein or artery in your neck and if you hang yourself at just the right spot it feels really fucking good which is why people do that auto asphyxiation shit

can't tell you how much of a faggot you are right now either go kill yourself till you get it right or stop wasting your fucking time talking big about it

Anyone has a full size of this picture?
> inb4 ".gif"

Op, if you haven't killed yourself yet, i have a friend in sweeden, who may help you anhero.

die Nazi scum

Sounds like you've got your mind set on it, but if so, how about you take a vacation or road trip or something.

Buy a cheap plane ticket and go somewhere new, or just move and start something new. Unless you're living in a mansion full of 10/10 qts that shit solid gold and hand feed you tendies, it can always get better.

Captcha-Palm Trees. Looks pretty nice, go somewhere with palm trees.