Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5sJrLw6X0o
youtube.com/watch?v=IY8rOSyR5Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=vvJ4wDVjFEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Simple but effective also takes ice which is great

Really dirty now that I look at it lol

Bump

Does anyone know how effective this tiny little bong would be? They have one at the local smoke shop for 11 dollars and it's tempting. But would it be better than using my bubbler?

>using pipes

At least you have that bubbler to redeem yourself a little.

That looks dank af.

It's actually gonna hit okay an it will definitely get you there. Glass always hits decent probably gonna be a hard hitter. If yu put to much water you'll get some in your mouth when your trying to inhale

It's going to be more effective but not enough to warrant buying it I would say. Save up a little and get a medium $100 piece.

11 $$ I'd buy it im the second user with the green peice. I say go for it before you regret not buying it

How thick is the glass? Does it have an ice catcher or straight shot to the bottom? If it's only $11 it's probably a piece of crap that will break upon any tiny amount of impact.

Check em

Man ive seen the most pathetic excuses for pieces in this thread i had spoon pipes and basic bongs when i was 13 grow the fuck up buy something thats not trash by the way to the 11$ bong guy your a fucking idiot, heres my collection

Definitely no ice catcher on this one.

I had only went in to buy screens at the time, so it wasn't really on my radar. But next time I go in there, I'm probably going to pick it up. I just need something effective and discreet.

As stated earlier, I do have a bubbler, but I want to be able to use a nail for oils too.

I'm not worried about the quality of the glass. I'm very careful with my glass and at 11 dollars, I wouldn't be too heart broken if it dropped.

Only try hard tools smoke when their 13.

oh discreet your an underageb& i get it now

It will work for a dab rig but isn't ideal. You'll need to get yourself an attachment to make that go from an angle to a straight up and down. You don't want to be taking your dabs at an angle.

definitely i was 13 idgaf

I live in section 8 housing.

My IQ went down reading your not so coherent post.

Smoke a blunt an chill. Or stop smoking so much it's clearly clouding the more important things in your life. Who the fuck spends 100s on a peice ? Ive broke so much glass cuz let's be honest I'm kinda high most the time..

Which one are you?

>Who the fuck spends 100s on a peice
I do because they're just better overall. Try one out and see for yourself. You need to take care of your stuff better or get a better paying job.

Seriously, papers and a grinder is all you need.

when your rich you can do whatever you want i do everything i love and am high doing it

>papers
>using the most wasteful method

All that good weed burning away in between hits.

i have the green one. it's glazed ceramic and they're cheap. it's as good as glass compared to plastic.

anyone else hyped about "the fractured butthole"? i got "the stick of truth" as a steam key for 8 bucks. if you google shop for it it's easy to find.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5sJrLw6X0o

Ill be honest I haven't ever bought an expensive peice. I started of smoking blunts but I have many friends who love dabs or jus plain expensive brand name glass with extra percs. They are amazing hit really smooth but my thing is I'm tryna get high an I reach the same level if I'm using a 60$ peice or 100- up$ personally blunts have gotten me the highest. I'm slowing down a bit now so Ive switched back to bongs

>nigger
joints are so fucking wasteful its ridiculous do you also enjoy roling and smoking your money?

In Russia we use this

You're not supposed to break them 30 days after you buy them. It's not really an issue buying a $200-300 dollar piece if you can make it last 3+ years. If you go around breaking all your shit I could see not wanting to spend that kind of money though. That smooth hit is what seasoned smokers are after. Smoking straight from something without water filtration is hell on the lungs after years of smoking. After a while it's just smart to get a smoother hitting piece if you plan to be a daily smoker.

Ahh the good ol' days.

tried to clean it

In Russia, what's the point of having expensive glass when at any given moment, Vlad could litter your neighborhood with ballistic missiles for no good reason.

my god foil as a bowl even worse than using a can why not just smoke crack at this point your already fucking yourself up

Does Russia even have good weed?

Okay now this makes sense too me. I have been clumsy in the past. I agree smoking blunts everyday definitely did not help my lung function.

I hope everybody is lighting up right now

Pretty much exclusively used foil plastic bottle disposables like the one above for my first year smoking. I'm still doing okay.

If he keeps breaking his pieces...

lung cancer takes a bit my friend its a comin

Plus, nothing like going into a pipe shop and coming out with expensive new glass to take home!

My bubbler

I'm assuming it's for outdoorsy smokers lol. Weed usually counters any outdoorsyness I might have so these wouldn't do me much good.

Sexy.

Lol pretty cool tho. Have you all seen the Eyce bong it's basically a mold that you stick in the freezer an the whole peice is pretty much made of ice an is disposable

You sir have won one Internets. Use it wisely

Is that local glass or a brand piece?

any good songs to listen while stoned m8

You've probably heard it already.

youtube.com/watch?v=IY8rOSyR5Rw

This is going to sound dumb, but I am new to spoon pipes and a little confused as to how this works. This is my first piece. Before this I was only smoking with a friend's really expensive bong.

Do I inhale slowly and deeply, to allow smoke to build up in the chamber under the bowl, before releasing the carb and then inhaling faster?

good pick m8 first time to listen i aint dissapointed

You're asking one of the age old smoker questions my friend. It's all about your preferences. I personally will take 3 to 5 smaller drags releasing the carb in between each. This keeps the entirety of the hit combined with fresh air which helps to kill the harshness.

Greetings from Ireland Sup Forumsros

I was in the car with a buddy and stoned off my ass. The ending is so different from the rest of the song that I thought we had already started listening to something else. But once that ending hit, everything started slowing to a crawl. It was fucked up.

Is very nice.

Greetings! How's the bud over there?

The actual music video is even better on psychedelics.

very good quality but expensive as fuck
50 euro for 2.7 grams on a good day

I keep hearing about people using pipes for smoking weed, but there's no carb? And that looks really deep. How would you get a flame in there? I would assume you would attempt to place a screen a little higher in the chamber, but then how would you get it to stay in?

Whoops, I guess I should have posted the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvJ4wDVjFEQ

>just got done re-arranging room
>check Sup Forums
>OHSHITITSASTONERTHREAD
>and theyre posting pieces

better flex on em.

Corncobs just don't work that well in general if that's what you mean. It's just a gimmick to sell more crap since they know all the stoners want that "good ol' country pipe" for some odd reason.

Smoking some resin soaked dab covered weedjuana

yes, a spoon is much like a steamroller in the sense that you can allow the smoke to build up before releasing the choke.

The main difference between a steamroller and a spoon is the amount of airspace. You can take multiple hits in a row before exhaling using a spoon. I'd recommend a steamroller though.

Ima come hang out at your place for a couple days.

how old are you? thats called a straight shooter a pipe with no carb they work decently for the flame issue you just tilt the bowl for the lighter

>Who the fuck spends 100s on a peice ?

>real ballers.
welcome to the big leauges kiddo, get on our level.

Jesus dude.

Washington state here. I have around 7 recreational stores in my area. Depending on what you are looking for, you can get 3.5 grams for as low as 30 dollars.

When they legalized it here, I was really expecting there to be an assload of taxes and crazy prices.

Cool piece and I'm definitely on the side of buying an expensive pieces in general but my god would you have to be insane to spend $5.5k on that.

Another thread which proves that stoners are the scum of the earth.
Fucking lowlives.

Fuck this....
I'm moving to Washington

bongbro here, at least youre going for heady shit
10/10 for effort, 6/10 for style

You're stuck in like one of three recreational states. Right now you and two other states are all there is to buy up all the farmers grow. Once more states jump or and start legalizing it it's going to get a little tougher until more Dr. Green Thumbs show up.

welcome to the getting a random image off of google and pretending you are in the big leagues league kiddo.

how much that one run ya?
and what is that? looks like a termini tube

We don't care if we are lowlives. We don't want to succeed in life, just let us smoke our weed. The world is going to shit anyways

Pretty much. I hate to jump on that millennial bandwagon but god damn is it getting rough out there.

Nerd

Why would you ever want to do anything sober? Life sucks.

Fuck yeah I am. Biggest pot smoking nerd you've ever met. You could smoke my hair n fly for days homie.

Like that salt glass ripcurl. I can't post any of my glass here because if I do... everyone will know who I am..

Disgusting fingernails trim that shit

Snoop?

k, admission is a slab of erl

stfu

The whole family. Bong is clean now.

About $120, PHX AZ. Knew the guy who owned the shop so he gave me a pretty good discount. Said it had been sitting there for awhile cause most people tend to go for the more colorful smaller ones instead

Bow to the masterpiece. Teo is a killer bong

I'll get you that really dank hair from my ass crack.

yeah see

for most of my collection. but nice try faggot, cant google my bongs. sorry youre so poor

It's like a stoner's Lion King.

Same person, different piece

All my glass is highly collectable and pretty recognizeable... most are colabs but I have some Solo's. I own maybe 5k in glass?I mostly collect Dannycamp but have some others.

lol bronson?

He just took one straight to the head.

I'd feel the same.

Herye ya go faggots

I've got a "roll-uh-bowl", but that looks loads nicer. Comes with a nasty aluminum bowl. They're nice for by the pool tho.

Dude he just bought a 20k AKM glass peice if I remember correctly.. not I'm not that baller.. I just save up and blow about a g on a peice.. not too crazy and no I'm not a fucking mothershipkid

I'm pretty proud of my collection so far, I try to buy a piece every time we go to a new city.

Bong > Nashville
Bubbler > Atlanta
Gandalf > Chicago
Steamroller > Murfreesboro
Blue spoon > Evansville, IN
Short spoon was a secret santa gift from someone, forgot where they were from.