Guys, what's the best way I memorize a bunch of text for a test that I've got in 12 hours...

Guys, what's the best way I memorize a bunch of text for a test that I've got in 12 hours? I've got ~3 hours to study and memorize as much as possible, so I need to be really efficient.

depends on the person. I'm an auditory learner, so i memorize shit best when i repeat it aloud.

I'll try that out, thanks. I've never really managed to be learn how to study effectively and efficiently, so I don't even know what works best for me.

You don't. You cheat. There's tons of ways to cheat. I personally like printing it out and putting it behind the toilet. Then go to the bathroom whenever I need a refresher. You can only go twice else you'll be suspicious. Also make sure to flush the answers after your done.

This is how I passed latin in highschool. Remembered the sounds of the declensions instead of actually remembering the charts.

Won't do you much good this time but next time around buy some nootropics. Alpha GPC and pramiracetam help me drastically.

Sing it

You could also write it all on the back of your calculator and rub it off as soon as the proctors walk by.

If your a chick, write it on your thigh and wear a skirt that day.

Write answers on the bathroom wall.

Write answers on inside of water bottle wrapper.

If your foreign program it into your "translator" device

I used to write answers on my pencil case you could only see with special glasses which I had on during the test. Man, school was fun.

I always seem to memorize stuff while im playing a certain song in the background. The next time I hear the song I remember what I was doing or learning at that moment.

Kinda sucks tho since I dont think you can listen to music during your test

Why do you faggots keep saying to use music like your some autistic 5 year old that needs nursery rhyme to remember how to tie his shoes.

Unfortunately I can't cheat on this, not allowed to leave the classroom.

It'll be kinda hard to sing the operations and functions of an organization.

It's not a math test, so I can only bring in a pen and pencil. I can't leave the classroom. The bottle has to be label-less and clear.

Try out spreeder it's a website that might help you out here. Just paste the study material you've got to read into the box and run it through about 7 times. You'll probably know it pretty well by then.

So write the answer with ink you can only see with specs your wearing then write it on your pants. Read off your pants during the test and profit. Cmon you stupid nigger, if I have to explain it to you this thoroughly your already a lost cause.

Shit, I didn't think of that. I'll try it out, thanks user.

I don't think I understand the ink part. Where can I get specs that allow only me to be able to see a certain color of ink?

Get the fuck off Sup Forums and hit those books.
3 hours should be plenty of time to go over your material.

No prob user, good luck with the test. Sometimes cramming is all you can really do.

The material is 43 pages.

Google it you faggot

this.
i remember with pictures though.

what u can do op is associate everything you need to know with a picture or idea that sounds similar or looks similar to the word itself.

for example

lets say you need to remember the word gastr-

sounds like the word, "gas" which comes from your stomach right?

turns out the definition of gastr- is stomach.

do this for words u need to remember.

ALSO

study before hand you lazy peice of shit. waiting to the last minute doesnt work. i hope you fail

Thanks.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to study as much as I should have for this test as I've been extremely busy with other subjects.

>I've been extremely busy with other subjects.
bullshit
if u where serious about your academics youd find the time.

3 hours should be plenty of time to cover that material.