So my sister, 18, got a new boyfriend recently...

So my sister, 18, got a new boyfriend recently, and I heard her loud moans from getting fucked in her bedroom for the first time. I couldn't help but get really turned on from it. Since then I seem to have become somewhat sexually attracted to her.

She's become more mature and like a woman ever since she had a dick in her. I get jealous and mad whenever her man comes over and kisses her, touches her, or go into her bedroom. I think the guy even noticed this, and he teases me by making out with her or putting his hand in her shorts in front of me. Should I be getting mad? Is it normal that I want her? Pic related

Post moar.

OP wants to feel what it truly feels like to get cucked by his own woman.

I have pics stolen from her phone

chinese?

She bae keep goin, prolly only natural for you to get horny.

You shouldn't be getting mad but its normal for you to be getting horny over dat teenage pussy yo.

op is not the brother 100%

nudes or gtfo

get a pic of her feet, she clearly like showing them off

>I get jealous and mad whenever her man comes over and kisses her, touches her, or go into her bedroom
Wait, so your jealous of your sister getting more dick than you?

i work at a hotel and sometimes, after the club or bar, some female friends i have will come get a room cuz i discount them. i always go and listen to them moan. its such a turn on.

Nigga if some dude was fucking my sister that loud in the house I'd beat his ass

pretend to be her bf and fuck her.

ha i knew she loved showing them off

so her bf also fucks her feet then obviously, if you found that on her phone

she probably also tramples him

your sister is kinky as fuck mate

No dude, I get jealous of him touching her

Idk why I quoted that guy

more nudes

it makes me sad cuz i thought someone replied to me. but it was just a mistake.

is my life a mistake?

Op is a fag and that's what he wants ti hear

No, heres a pic of my sister. Enjoy

your sister looks HOT. I hope she has Lots & Lots & Lots of Good Sex in her Life.

Does she enjoy having her pussy licked?
Does she enjoy having her nipples touched & sucked & licked?
Does she enjoy having her ass fucked?
Does she enjoy Being WATCHED while she masturbates, nude in her room, when only YOU are home with her?
Has she seen you masturbate & ejaculate yet? It's normal masturbate with with each other. You should ask her if you can do the 69 with her some morning when everyone is still sleeping. Ask her if you can finger her pussy while she pees in the bathtub and then rub her clit into an orgasm & then finger her ass until she gives you head and lets you fuck her pussy. It's normal to ass fuck your sister, she's cool with you cuming deep inside her ass while she's getting fucked by her boyfriend. They want to do the threesome with you but they are too afraid to ask you, so you need to walk in her room completely nude while she's having sex and let themknow that you are ok with the threesoe and you think they are ready for your cock to be inside her/his ass. It's normal to love your sister & her body with your heart & body too. Every body does it. Every body masturbates.

any front nude??

fuck, OP, she's hot. keep them coming. I think you should be more protective with your sister, claim her of your own, but with clear limits. she'll like it.

more please your sister's gorgeous

I used to have many of them. Not sure where they went

yes...

What does she sound like getting fucked? You should link an audio file next time

Soft, silky, feminine, cum inducing voice

ah, my fucking dick.

I mean more like, how does she moan? Are they kind of rhythmic, is it in a kind of panting voice, does it sound like it's kind of 'forced' out of her lungs? Go into some detail for us

Seriously though, you should record her and post it here.

how do you imagine this working?

OP are you posting any more of her?

her getting interested in provoking you sexually, ergo eventually feeling sexually attracted to you. her relationship will not last forever.

then again, this is Sup Forums. what would I know.

full frontal or it didn't happen

I tried to record her and her bf by pressing the phone against her wall, but the sound is low quality. Mostly just the bed squeaking, and her loud cry once in a while when shes cumming.

Why haven't you drugged and raped her already?

Buy some roofies, fuck her pussy, get her pregnant.

Knowing it's your kid, while her bf raises it, this will make you the winner!

I don't know why but she looks like she likes taking it from behind

OP is full of shit. Stop falling for obvious bait like this. Just dump the set please.

> flip her around
> looks like a boy
Her bf is probably a closet fag

just post it boyo

You footfags are worse than furries

This is the closest I have. She had tons of front nude selfies, but she deleted them. I'm sure her bf has lots of delicious pics of her, even videos but I've never touched his phone

Take pics of her feet

what is going on with that thumbnail

More feet?

this

no, post her pussy

is she shaved, trimmed? i want to know

Found a gem

thank you for sharing user. Any moar??

I really want to see her get fucked. Anyone have ideas? Hidden cam?

Kill it with Napalm.

Thought about it. Every time I masturbate I can only think of my sister now. You don't know what I'd give to have a few minutes of heaven with her

hidden cam is pretty straightforward, just need to find the right spot

and make sure you post the video here

whats your email user? I use spycam here and there so I can give you some advice but just for you. Shoot me email at kendadodado@gmail.

Gook

BUMP!!!!!

I wish.

tell us moar about her

do this. all chinese fucks are the same.

She's a good girl in general. Very neutral towards me. i don't know weather or not she was a virgin prior to having her current bf. A lot of guys hit on her. She had a few bfs before, so I think it's likely she already fucked in the past, just not in the house. I never had the guts to talk to her about sex. I'm afraid she'll shout and scold me. I wasn't so obsessed with her last year. Now I often smell her dirty panties, try to peek at her in the shower, constantly sneaking into her phone

she is heaven
would love to fuck her tight pussy and hear her high asian moan

its seems like you need to step into rigging a cam into either her room or shower. Want advice on that?

I'd install a can Only if there would be no way for her to find out. She would scream at me if she found out. Worst case would be telling our parents

have you ever seen her pussy?

Only in the pics she sent to her bfI've seen her nipples and bare ass in the shower. I walked in on her being on the toilet before on purpose, but she got so mad I don't think it was worth it

>Gook

Did you mean to write Goku?

How old are you?

I've collected about 14 vids of girls I know undressing and showering over the years. I can help you minimize the risk.

You should have busted in the room and kicked him out of the house. You would have been justified for protecting your little sister. And you would have seen her naked.

How is that protecting her? She's 18 and she wants to fuck

Dragon Ball Super story arc where Goku finds out Chi Chi is his sister heh

Most guys would. I think I want it more badl than almost anyone though, and she's my sister

is this you OP?

Thats not the point. The purpose would have been to see the hot sister having sex. Instead, all he heard was "mmmm mmmm". For all he knows, they could have been in there eating good food.

You deserve it bro. She is supposed to be yours.

They would stop and cover themselves as soon as they hear the door opening. Do you expect them to keep fucking to climax when someone barge in?

Cute feet.

cute isn't she

No ass....

>he's a high test fag

What kind of shitty parents do you two have that this guy can come over and just manhandle her in front of everyone?

I'm not even a foot man. But damn!

When the aby comes out all fukt... they'll look str8 at op

Forgive if this has already been covered but I'm 3 posts in and I'm betting the guy in your story is a nigger.

>his sister
>sister is asian
>they're related

you might rethink that

what kind of shitty parents did your GF have?

oh wait, you didn't

she doesn't find black people attractive, and Asian guys penises are too small, so she only picks out white guys

fuck.are from south asia?

Cuckmeat liberal detected.

*you