I got into an argument with my girlfriend and she told me she didnt love me anymore. i knew she didnt...

i got into an argument with my girlfriend and she told me she didnt love me anymore. i knew she didnt, i can see it in her eyes but it killed me inside.

We went to bed and in the morning i told her that i felt like i got stabbed in the heart. she said how fucking dare i say that when shes stuck in this relationship with me. she then tried to explain that what she meant was that she still loved me, but she wasnt in love with me.

what should i do?

Dump her for obvious reasons

there's only one way to walk out of this like a man - dump her on the spot

if you don't do this now, years later you will be really ashamed of yourself everytime you think of her

Kill yourself obviously, then she has to deal with your death when she is ever with someone again.
She can never break up with someone in fear they will also kill themselves.

It's a win win. You don't feel shit and you get to fuck her up

Break the cycle Morty!

>she doesn't love you
>you know she doesn't love you
>"stuck in this relationship"

She's still giving you shit even after hurting your feelings. Dump her and tell her to fuck off.

initiate make up sex.
get her doggy.
surprise butt sex.
wipe you dick off with her hair.
leave.

/thread

Theres probably already another one and even if not running is the only good option. Gurustatusanon here believe me.

>what should i do?

um...not be a faggot and dump her? move on.

why would you be with someone who doesn't love you?

p.s. when a woman says that, it means she's already moved on to another dude. She's fucking a nigger and you're a cuck.

DUMP HER! DUMP HER NOW! DUMP HER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dump her and find some new chick before she finds a new man. That'll make her fall in love with you again.

btw she could be cheating on you

you could literally stab her in the heart. That should teach her lesson

She's trying to back peddle to prolonged the relationship. Immature bitches like this will do this to keep you around for a little extra as a saftey blanket so when 'chad' comes around she can simply just throw you aside or when she gets sexual with him she can justify it and the dirty work of breaking up is left to you.
She's a coward and doesn't know how to handle the situation.

Suggestion, just tell her you think it's time for her to move on, and you need to move on. Delete that bitch from your life and go find some new poonan to flirt and play around with.

This guy speaks from experience, heed is words OP.

i literally cannot believe this is my life. i tried my best to be a good boyfriend. i feel drained. ive spent every day with this girl for the past year and half, been together 2 1/2 years.

shes a big part of my life and i literally couldnt function without her

post her tits.

Yes you can, you fucking pussy.

> she still loved me, but she wasnt in love with me.
Isnt that code for the sex is bad?

>its another "ask Sup Forums for advice and then don't do what anybody says" episode

Why do you idiots still respond seriously to cuck ass threads like this?

Here is what you want to hear OP. Stay with her, forgive all her trespasses, never bring this up again, do everything she asks of you without question and grovel at her feet for staying with you like the spineless cock holster that you are. You know you're worthless and she's the best you'll ever do, you know you've been a gutless faggot your whole life and today isn't the day that will change, in all likelihood that day will probably never come because if it was going to it probably would've been and gone already, consider suicide you wimpy faggot, or sit back and enjoy sucking someone else' cum from her cunt you braindead sycophant.

I dont know good english source but search something good regarding "pua" or pick up art. Nothing where you have to pay some retard but the presented facts are sometimes great.
After loosing my gf the same way i started getting better with this and now have a 10/10 md gf who would die for me and is bringing home the cash while looking with me for other girls to play with us both. This is going for seven years now and still perfect so read that stuff even if its cringy sometimes.

Now this is the part where you practice being alone and literally MAN UP. She is clearly immature.

dont be stupid . I went through something like this muiltiple times with the same girl till i had enough and relized how much of a bitch i was being .

Focus on your self. Do what you do and live for your self . Its ok to be alone ....
Not that long tho ..pussy is still good

next step: she fucks around your back, takes your money and gets you to suicide
dump her, dumbass

for women, if the love is gone, it's gone

some women get beat up and still think their man can change because they love them

some got cheated on and still want to make things work

but if the love is gone, it's too late
it's as everyone says here, dump her because the only courage she had was to tell you this

Dude majority open go through something like this sometime in their life. You aren't alone. It sucks now, but it gets better. Think of it as a day bursting, big wave at first then itl settle to a stream.
Just grab the situation and tell her it's over. Trust me you are better off without someone like her. Who says that to someone they "love" its obvious she had been thinking of it for a while.

Sup guys