Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJBnK2wNQSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.Go to jail nigger
White power

No they were aliums

how are the annunaki black?

yeah sure were

I would think quite dark yes. Africa is a very sunny place that punishes fair skinned people... white and variations therein only evolved in very low sunlight in northern europe.

no Arab

The slaves were blacks. The rest, the true egyptians were whites (mostly males tanned for the sun). They didn't have nothing of black race, the skin were tanned by the sun, typical with the white race.

You only have to see the skull shape about their represented art. Obviously are whites skulls.

The blacks were and are not nothing in History, only slaves.

i was told by a professor they are black

>The blacks were and are not nothing in History, only slaves
And are still nothing

When people call the Egyptians "African" it's like calling someone from Iraq an "Asian"

While it may be geographically true, we all know that we're considering the culture of the continent and not it's geographical borders.

So no, they were not. Not in the alternate history of BLM or whatever.

reee

The true arabs are the white ones (the shit tier of the white race). The rest of muslims are mongrels, shitskinned sandniggers.

Typical black person. More black than the blackest of Congo.

>white arabs
>arabs
>white

You are retarded

Indeed. Tears, rape and social/cultural decay are the true marks of blacks and mongrels (afroamericans = mulattos)

Arabs are whites, sandniggers (mostly muslims) not. It's easy motherfucker.

No white is european. If there is a white person in arabia... he is a northern european immigrant, not arabian.

anything darker than a germanic may as well be a nig nog

What a retard. You ever read?

You ever spent a summer in the sun without a hat?

The white race is not placed only in european continent. We probably come from Europe, and we are white of course. But middle east was white too, same with nort of Africa and nort of India.

Siria was the ancient Persia. Do you know what Persia means? "the arian ones". Now those areas ) middle east and nort of Africa are mixed as the mongrels fallen in absolutelly disgrace as they are.

ancient egptians were white obvsiously, link related:
youtube.com/watch?v=IJBnK2wNQSo

White / pale skin did not evolve beneath the latitudes of far northern europe / russia. It cannot. The only reason people discarded their melanin protective coating was to facilitate enough vitamin production from locations that afford barely a few hours sunlight a day. Everywhere else the evolutionary benefit to survival is to have high levels of pigmentation (natures sunscreen).
It is a genetic impossibility that white skin evolved in arabia. It may well have migrated there long enough ago that people think its native... but it isnt.

See an example. This is Babylonia, the ancient Mesopotamia (Irak today). Thousant of years ago, you can see with their art they are whites.

The browns (afroamericans, southamericans and muslims) are a recent creation by miscegenation. They are not any race, they haven't roots in our earth and History but they want desesperately thief one.

Because they need and identy por not feel so inferior. My english is pathetic but i hope you can understand me.

Blacks are a subsaharan African race. The Ancient Egyptians were north African and not black nor white and not the Arabic people that live in Egypt today. The descendants of the Ancient Egyptians are the Copts and their language, art and writing have evolved from them.

lmaoing at "we-wuz-kangs"- and "white-guilt-cuck" comments

Fuck off

WE

you realise that the middle east wasn't a desert during the reign of the ancient egyptians

WUZ

also, neanderthals.
caucasians, northern africans and asians are the only ones with part neanderthal dna.
the neanderthal was well adapted to cold and low-sun climate.

i forgot pic

Of course they migrated, as we do to Egypt, and far away in the past. Like the true amerindias, they come from Mongolia and slowly adapted to America's weather but they are still asians. Is not the same and arabian than a scandinavian, or a mediterranean. The white race as the 4 rest ones, hace their own subgroups depending of the requeriments of the land.

The early Egyptians were more Arab than anything else, but the later ruling families are thought to have been Nubian, aka divas Arab africans. You can only inbreed for so long before you start to run out of viable leaders.

The black ones were mostly Numidian slaves.

Desert and climate is irrelevant. Its the amount (photoperiod and UV intensity) of sunlight that determines the optimum skin colour for a location.

Found a picture on wiki which is a egyptian depiction of different races. Can anyone explain the two different whites?

Egyptians are today mongrels, typically muslim mixed style with all races and endogamy. They do not have noting of trully egyptians, they are the same as Palestina, Morocco, or any muslim country. Most of them were christian and white in the past, now is a absolutelly shithole of mongrels and bad people. Like Venezuela, but Muhammad style.

Actually, the later ruling ones, from 2nd century BC, were descendants of the Greeks. Alexander conquered Egypt in 3rd Century BC and Cleopatra, Ptolemy and the ruling class were all descendants of Greeks.

socrates was 1/4 nigger take one look at a picture of him

exactly if it wasnt a desert there was more rain

rain means clouds

clouds mean less sun

also modern day egyptians aren't black why would they have been millennia ago

The leftist is from Lybia. The black slave nubian and the white and tanned (worker class) from right, egyptians.

they wuz white

>3000 year civilization
>WELL ACTUALLY IN THE LAST 200 YEARS THEY WERE GREEK THIS IS IMPORTANT because only white people could manage to fuck up a good thing

muslims are the definition of second class civilisation

Sailors, visiting from norway would be my bet.

The one on the right looks more mid latitudes (southern european, northern african) the dark one looks equatorial.

Purely by evolution, ignoring rapid immigration and interbreeding.

North Africans tend to be more Arabic than Black.

It's the same in Tunisia, Algeria etc

Maybe

almost all of pharaons was incest child

lot of people here don't get interbreeding

protip: there weren't a lot of arabs at the time of the caliphate, absolutely not enough to outbreed the populations they conquered. most arabs today are only arab culturally

Clouds mean less direct sunlight, but dont change the fact that the sun is out for 12 hours a day and directly overhead. In norway it is out for 4 hours a day and slicing through 70% more atmosphere.

Climate is irrelevant. Its photo period. Try to understand this before you make an ass of yourself.

Today north africans are not white and nothing. They are mongrels like an colombian.

The race mixing blow up all.

KINGZZ

I doubt that norwegian sailors had the means to go to egypt around 1250 BC

Dey wuz nig

60 000 years of cuckold, usually northern european doing the seed/genetic diversity injection

searched a bit further

>Depicting (from left): a Berber, a Nubian, an Asiatic, and an Egyptian. Drawing by an unknown artist after a mural of the tomb of Seti I; Copy by Heinrich von Minutoli (1820). Note that the skin shades are due to the 19th century illustrator, not the Ancient Egyptian original.

Seems they had contact with asains 3000 years ago.

Which became almost evolutionary irrelevant after we started making proper clothing and shelter

Why would it be illogical to believe they look like all the other people along the Mediterranean? Everyone along the Med is a shade of brown.

Scientists have pointed to diet being the reason, not levels of sun exposure, that most affected skin color. With that in mind, you could argue that the diet along the Mediterranean would be pretty similar to the others.

Oh, so very white.

Lol I suggest you look up the definition of aryan.

The northem went far away sir. Probably the white ones run away from the north by glaciation and later come back, others stayed in the new lands.

Exactly like Mongolians, the amerindian ones.

and again on this, muslim arab men married women of the people they conquered.

the conquered christians and jews and other things didn't marry arab women unless they converted to islam

any people you can find in areas of the old caliphate that still practice pre-islamic religions are almost guaranteed to be a pretty accurate ethnic sample of the pre-islamic population

No, they were Asian.

Right. Doesnt change the fact that people native to / evolved in arabia are dark. White evolved in scandanavia / russia.

we're talking about the time period here where the proto-norse were still struggling with the concept of metal

they didn't go to egypt

An mediterranean is white dude, white like milk.But they have more hours of sun so they get tanned.

Brown is a mixed betwen black and white. Tan is more like golden.

Back then already? I mean, their isn't much info about scandinavia before the viking age right,

No matter how you want to spin it people in the Middle East have always looked like modern day Arabs. Ofcourse there are exceptions but that's how the majority would of looked.

yup

they were probably brown like in all of their fucking paintings

Hello orungutano

Isn't that the relic from dead space ?

kek

Yes, but people migrated a lot since then.
You're referring to 50,000+ years ago (and that's being generous), that's not relevant to who was where 2000 years ago

Ofcourse it does. What you think white people moved there, making the whole Middle East white, and then all moved out again.

You're a moron.
According to your logic, Finland must be nigger country because it gets 6 months of constant sunlight.

It's not.

I think it is far more likely that some where white and some were not. The Nubians were black, I can see some or at least one dynasty of Egypt being black.

By Asia they mean Asia Minor ie Turkey, Levant, Mesopotamia etc.

I never said anything about sunlight moron.
In saying that there is a big difference in the intensity of the sun in the Middle East compared to Finland.

You guys realize that European whites married into black Egyptian families right. They took the whites but not the other way around.

>black Egyptian families
Nubians ruled Egypt for less than 100 years before the natives drove them back out.

How far back do we take it then? I would suggest the egyptian era 3/4000 years ago was before mass migration allowed significant interbreeding and people were still in their evolutionary clusters.

Thus would suggest that egyptians and arabians were still quite dark

People back then didnt have sunscreen or particularly effective shelter or knowledge of UV damage... white people would have died out of sunburn and skin cancer.

Sure you didn't, it's not like that's exactly what you said.
Or you just jumped in and replied to things that weren't directed towards you
Dumb cunt

Lol yes I replied to something not directed to me. It's b not some private chat between you and someone else.

Go on. Give us your insight into melanin, its relationship to vitamin production and contributing environmental factors.

Dumb cunt.

This thread smells like white insecurity. Who gives a fuck what some fags did or looked like 5000 years ago. We've won.

Stop acting like gigantic cucks.

does it matter?

Its an interesting question from a biological standpoint. If people cant help themselves and make it a racist platform then... whatever. Its still interesting.

SJWs cannot eradicate scientific inquiry because it rustles their jimmays.

they were probably brown, like modern north africans.

Uh, no. It's true to some extent but the Ancient Egyptians still make up about 10% of the population. They have existed as a distinct ethno-religious group, their language went near extinct in the 19th century and was the direct descendant of Ancient Egyptian language of Roman times.
Pic related: the Ancient Egyptians today.

Nubians from the High Egypt were black, but they only ruled for a brief period.

>mongrel
You keep using that word. of course people are mixed race but there is never a perfect unmixed race, even in ancient times a people was a mixed group. Today because of globalization and technology people are more mixed than ever before. The fact remains that Ancient Egyptians were not black or white and their descendants, culturally and genetically are most related to the Copts of today.

Ancient egyptians were likely to be sandniggers mixed with greek/roman shit. At least the noble ones.

Workers were sandniggers and niggers. The nubian were niggers that copied the egyptian architecture and society, but nubian pharaohs were not part of the egyptian kingdom.

This is why the egyptian painted their kin orange, and not white or black.
Also almost all their pharaohs were inbred retards. King tut was an imbred retard who died young because he had shit genes because you know, that kind of shit happens when your mom happens to be your sister, and your father's sister and also your grandmother, man.