Thinking about getting some straight edge tattoos, which of the pictured looks better?

Thinking about getting some straight edge tattoos, which of the pictured looks better?

*insert 'oh you'* pic

Fucking loser....

Well that makes you the son of a loser

Faggot

Good come back .. Still not the edge fag hahahhaha I make it a point when I see x fags in the pit to put a beating on them . Don't drink don't smoke don't fuck.. Loser!!

I'm also vegan and work out daily

You should do the world a favor and shoot yourself .... Cuck boy.. Is your dad proud he raised a fairy??

Yeah, it's better to just show up at a venue with your faggot brand drawn on. No need to make it permanent. You'll grow out of your phase soon. Just like Ian MacKaye did.

Well since alcohol makes you fat as shit and smoking is a pointless addiction, I kind of think it's more an investment in my health than it is a statement to the world

Drawing it on is a fair idea though for now. I guess it'll let me test some designs too before going permanent.

Alcohol in excess makes you fat as shit. Cigarettes are pointless, but i rather like my weed. It doesn't change the fact that you're just a militant, angry little busy body with no direction in life. So you pick up these "character defining" eccentricities and act worse than a holier than thou Baptist on a Sunday tear. Which is why Ian MacKaye said fuck you to the straight edge movement he helped start.

Thing is though is I dont preach about the shit I believe in. I get that people like eating meat, smoking, drinking, etc. I used to as well. If they offer me that shit I'll decline and tell them why, but I'm not going to try to change their ways. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

Everything else is on point though so kudos.

VAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEE

Used to be a huge Minor Threat fan until the little Hot Topic faggots made their shows unbearable. And I'm enough of an asshole to paint with the broadest of brushes. Sorry to stereotype you.

look at this faggot landwhale

little boy playing in an adult's clothes. so small.

You should get a straight edge boner on the side of your face with the bellend right next your mouth and jizzdrops.

%triforce

88!

None.
Don't make tattoos on body parts that will be visible while wearing a suit.

So much cringe ITT

Guaranteed she takes black dick and her husband loves it

I wouldn't get one, way to many people feel binded to keep the edge simply because they now have a X tattoo. I'd keep it simple like words of like Pure life because that could many things.

There's a typo, it's "heißt" not "heist"

this cunt needs a smack in the mouth

I dont vape

why would you ruin yourself
actually get anime tattoo then post it here

It's alright. Like I said, most of it was 100% accurate. Just not the preaching part.

White power is cringier than str8 edge ever could be

yep

?

She looks 9 bro

So no one's going to say anything about the tattoo in the top right literally being lasered off in the picture?
As in what most people who get these tattoos wish they could do when they turn 21?

That literally shows how stupid nazis are, can't even get his tatt right

Like that nazi kid with the american history x flag in the background, cringy shit

Well I plan to open a vegan bakery so there's that.

she has tattoos and gun

Probably her dad's permission, gun, and cock

And a wedding ring

loving the file name, that should be our next board

mr ice cool?

Let dimebag alone

REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER

STRAIGHT EDGE IS FOR FAGGOTS. YOU ARE NOT COOL AND NOBODY LIKES YOU. IN FACT, THEY ALL LAUGH WHEN YOU WALK BY. KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Love that gif

lmao he's not even white .. fucking kek

Sell me on Nazism Sup Forums

thats the best pic of hitler ive ever seen, hello new wallpaper

oh the ironing... all these tatted up stormfags would have been considered degenerate in 1939 and been one of the first loaded onto cattle cars off to the camps